Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I've been on plan all week! Proud of myself because I usually go to my mum's for lunch but she was ill so I couldn't. Normally that would have given me an excuse to go buy a sandwich but I didn't! Grabbed a tin of spaghetti and a tin of sweet corn and went to my Dad's. Not very exciting but it was a free meal so I was able to stay on track!

Started the shred on Monday, but didn't do it today. I've been having back pain for a week and it was just making it worse. Annoyed because I was feeling very motivated and looking forward to a good loss, plus my jeans are falling off me (always a good sign.) I have 2 pairs of smaller jeans waiting for me!

I'll start the shred again when my back isn't in pain. Could barely get out of bed this morning and yesterday :(

I know it's not Sunday but my official WI for this week is a STS :rolleyes:

Sneaky weigh in - 3lb loss up to now. Hoping for another before WI on Sunday. Looks like starting the shred and eating the superspeed soup has helped this week!

1lb off for me which was also the sneeky weight i got on wednesday so im guessing the crap i ate yesterday at alton towers stopped me getting more....but also gave me stomach ache so ive been up since 6am on a sunday :(

still walking to and from work so im walking around 25miles a week but prob more as i walk extra when im at work. tallyed up to the london to brighton walk on the slimming would website so far...already done central park, inca trail, london marathon and the channel crossing lol

havent been on here much this week as my pug Arnold as been ill so had to sort him out.

hopefully if im lucky and my OH is being nice i should have a car from this week...will find out this morning if he is goin to get it or not, depends if he will get the one for me and not get the race/track car he has also seen...theres a track day on 27th and he hasnt got any of his cars ready so im likely to be told to wait till xmas for my car....plus the car i want is a unmodified, standard power bright purple classic mini.....hes 6ft4 and dsnt want to spend his racing car money on a slow car he cant fit in very well and dsnt race about at 100mph lol.....im going to carry on limping about pointing out my 'unknown' lump on my foot and blisters reading out news stories about women getting raped in parks early in the morning on the way to work....im already predicting him saying the walking has made me loose more weight and im far to scary first thing in the morning that its the rapists that will be the ones more likely to get hurt

btw....alton towers scarfest was amazing.............but sooooooooooooooooooooo exspensive even with all the vouchers i managed to collect for different things!! i cant believe they charge £6 to park for the day now!!! as much as i enjoyed it i defo think that will be the last time i ever go there

Morning guys!!

It's been a tough week personally, but have turned around last week's weight gain. I lost 3.5 lbs, taking me back to 141 lbs lost (that's ten stones, woo hoo!).

I went to the gym four times, and really worked at it. I tracked everything I ate, I followed a meal plan, I had varied meals, and I really did focus on my number one main goal of weight loss. I track my weight every day, and it was good to see my weight spike high on Monday and Tuesday, and then gradually come down through the week to see a good loss. It's made me feel positive again, to be almost at my lowest weight of two weeks ago.

I'm focused on losing two pounds this week, and seeing the scales go down this week. I've got a plan, lol. I've put in a grocery order to Asda, and I have a meal plan for the week which has mixed it up a little bit. Lots of meat this week, and fewer carbs. I also ate 'clean' last week, absolutely no processed foods, and that helps a lot. No drinking at all, and I resisted all the treats/cakes/sweets at work and at training. My walking was lower than I would have liked, but I did well.

Good luck to everyone else - sorry I don't really participate in this thread on a daily basis, I'm going to try harder!!

added another pound this week :(

Well nearly lost the weight I put on whilst on holiday, 3lb off this week. Quite pleased, but hoping for the same again next week to be back on track to be where I would have been if I hadn't been away and eaten and drank crap! A good plan for the week is needed I think.

1 lb off for me too. Not that impressed as I did Success Express all week and thought I might lose a bit more. Oh well. I have a mini target to be 12 stone by 4th November but it won't be happening at this rate. Son's birthday today and I 'm having a piece of cake. It's the first since I started the plan. :)

Not weighing in at the mo. been celebrating my 40th which has involved loadsa eating!! My plan is to restart in November as there are more eats planned!!!

Haven't abandoned you - but just on hold - you're only 40 once!!!

Had the most fab meal at Pollen Street Social on my birthday , it was a-mazing!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi :sign0144:

Just thought I would drop a quick line to say hello to everyone and just to say that this is my very first day on here and my first post and actually I had my first weigh in this morning too hence the reason why Im on the Sunday weigh in page... This is the start of a new journey for me and I need to lose 3 stone. I am completely novice all I have is an SW optimising book given to me from a friend and the good advice from this site. :fingerscrossed:

Lou*Lou

Boo. Over the last 2 weeks I have gained 3 pounds. Not happy but only I can do something about it. Im hoping to lose it again this week. Watch this space.

Arrrrgh having such a pants week....still no car so walking in the rain....meaning I get to work n end up looking like messy tramp....tomorrow I'm in a big meeting I know nothing about....dogs still ill so he's not coming back till end of week, and I've just spent £120 on clothes online that I will prob not fit in. Oh and I'm working Xmas eve......was hoping to get Xmas off now I'm not in retail. And its past 11pm and I've got to be up at 5am......plus some chav pushed my bin over and I had to go pick it all up in my pjs......rant over.....for now lol

Morning guys!!

It's been a tough week personally, but have turned around last week's weight gain. I lost 3.5 lbs, taking me back to 141 lbs lost (that's ten stones, woo hoo!).

I went to the gym four times, and really worked at it. I tracked everything I ate, I followed a meal plan, I had varied meals, and I really did focus on my number one main goal of weight loss. I track my weight every day, and it was good to see my weight spike high on Monday and Tuesday, and then gradually come down through the week to see a good loss. It's made me feel positive again, to be almost at my lowest weight of two weeks ago.

I'm focused on losing two pounds this week, and seeing the scales go down this week. I've got a plan, lol. I've put in a grocery order to Asda, and I have a meal plan for the week which has mixed it up a little bit. Lots of meat this week, and fewer carbs. I also ate 'clean' last week, absolutely no processed foods, and that helps a lot. No drinking at all, and I resisted all the treats/cakes/sweets at work and at training. My walking was lower than I would have liked, but I did well.

Good luck to everyone else - sorry I don't really participate in this thread on a daily basis, I'm going to try harder!!

Wow you have done brilliantly. 141lbs just wow

I have put on 3lbs over the last 2 weeks and am really unhappy about it. I'm not surprised just very annoyed at myself. I'm really doing as I should be now so am hopeful of a loss this Sunday. I might even drag the exercise bike out of hibernation.

Back