Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

well i've not lost, but not gained any more either...

Sorry to hear that Kim, even though there's so much choice it can be super hard to stick to ...sometimes all you want is chocolate.

If anyone on here fancies buddying for a 100% week this week I'd be in!

I'm in - need to shift a couple more punds to give me a Christmas buffer. Can I start tomorrow though as I've had a baking frenzy and have jam tarts, egg custard and cookie brownies all freshly made and a full roast dinner on the go too. In laws around today as my FIL goes to Athens tomorrow to start his radiotherapy and chemo.

Moving swiftly on from the disaster area that was yesterday......

Today's plan: -

BREAKFAST: 2 slices wholemeal HEB, Philadelphia Light HEA
LUNCH: Mushy peas with mint sauce & vinegar (you can take the girl out of Yorkshire....)
DINNER: Chilli & Rice mince=HEB

EXERCISE: L2 D2 30 Day Shred (done before work :D)

Moving swiftly on from the disaster area that was yesterday......

Today's plan: -

LUNCH: Mushy peas with mint sauce & vinegar (you can take the girl out of Yorkshire....)
DINNER: Chilli & Rice mince=HEB

EXERCISE: L2 D2 30 Day Shred (done before work :D)

Done as above but had an Alpen Light too, so +3 syns

Evening, safe to say my Sunday became a write off...I ate so many chocolate biscuits (11 of them) that actual vomit came up and out...overshare but I'm trying to type it in a few places to shock myself in to wising up.

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and banana (A and b)

Lunch
Fruit salad

Snack
Apple
Apple, pineapple and a muller

Dinner
SW Carbonara (pasta, chicken and bacon with veg)

Evening, safe to say my Sunday became a write off...I ate so many chocolate biscuits (11 of them) that actual vomit came up and out...overshare but I'm trying to type it in a few places to shock myself in to wising up.

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk and banana (A and b)

Lunch
Fruit salad

Snack
Apple
Apple, pineapple and a muller

Dinner
SW Carbonara (pasta, chicken and bacon with veg)

We both had the same kind of Sunday, I felt physically ill I'd eaten so much. The good thing is we're both back on track though!

Not sure of today's meals until I root through the freezer later.

Well mine should be exactly the same as yday. Though after I posted in here I did have a muller and an apple. Can't have the muller today as I don't have any lol!

I miss mullers - it'll be something I ask Mum to get in when I come back to the UK in 17 SLEEPS :D and cockles but not the usual pate and mini pork pies I'd get her to stock up on! It's going to be a tough 2 weeks though, lots of eating and drinking out catching up with dearly missed friends. That's why I'd like a few pounds buffer before I go.

LUNCH: Yesterday's leftover mushy peas, Chilli & Rice mince=HEB
DINNER: SW chips & beans
SNACKS: 0% yoghurt, Alpen Light 3 syns

EXERCISE: L2 D3 30 Day Shred

Lost 2lb - yippee!!!

LUNCH: Mackerel, lettuce, 4 Ryvitas HEB
DINNER: Liver, onions, lettuce salad, olice oil 2 syns
SNACKS: 0% yoghurts, Alpen Light x 2 6 syns, satsumas, banana

EXERCISE: None

Back