Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

You do it Jenna because you are in total control and can lose that 2 pound again easily. Don't punish yourself for having a good time. Think wow that was worth the 2 pounds and just work a little harder this week. It is Christmas after all x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

It definitely wasn't worth it. I'm so upset with myself granted I'm being a major drama queen...just had a wee cry in the staff toilets lol! Loser. I just want to be thin so bad yet keep messing up. I literally can't stop sabotaging myself. Back on it fully today but so disappointed in my lack of control especially when I know I'm out this weekend.

It definitely wasn't worth it. I'm so upset with myself granted I'm being a major drama queen...just had a wee cry in the staff toilets lol! Loser. I just want to be thin so bad yet keep messing up. I literally can't stop sabotaging myself. Back on it fully today but so disappointed in my lack of control especially when I know I'm out this weekend.

Jenna my love - you are slim and beautiful, 2 lbs is NOT going to change that. Your pictures show a beautiful, TINY woman. Stop it now! Celebrate and congratulate yourself on what you have achieved, ease up on your self...please x x x x x x x

Well I thought today was going to go well .....just how wrong was i! Might start looking for a new job. Going to be awake stressing all night again. Yesterdays good mood has totally gone.
I'm here at least hey

Oh dear - terrible day yesterday. Stuffed myself with on plan food to avoid nibbling when friends came round last night, but then just carried on scoffing and threw a few glasses of wine in for good measure. This morning I'm already eyeing up the biscotta my pal brought me....not good :break_diet:

Oh dear - terrible day yesterday. Stuffed myself with on plan food to avoid nibbling when friends came round last night, but then just carried on scoffing and threw a few glasses of wine in for good measure. This morning I'm already eyeing up the biscotta my pal brought me....not good :break_diet:

I think there must be something in the air! I was supposed to take sausage rolls to a buffet last night, burned them in the making (long story) so didn't go and ended up eating the cremated remains of half a dozen pigs in blankets! However, I am not going to dwell on it and on the basis that it helps get off a plateau if you up your food intake for a while, I confidently await the results next week!

Jenna88 - you know youre slim, you're just mad with yourself. Dust yourself down and climb back on the wagon with MLouiseH and I. There's plenty of room for a little one!

Today's plan

B'fast: fruit salad and fat free Greek yogurt
Lunch: veg soup with pumpkin and celeriac
Dinner: vegetable stir fry and noodles, fruit salad
Snacks: iced coffee (HEA) ryvita, Philly and jam (HEA! HEB 2 syns) 6 walnuts (HEB)

Blizzard ing outside so will go for a walk and burn some extra cals in the cold!

Much better day today:-

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal HEB, Philly light HEA
Lunch/Dinner: Chicken HEB egg fried rice, peppers, courgettes
Snacks: Banana, 0% yoghurt

No exercise, but hey I left the biscotta alone!!

Weighed in this morning - last one for me until 30 December. I'm 1lb up but very very happy to be weighing in under target before I go to the UK. I'm hoping that will keep me from going too crazy while I am there - let's see on 30th :eek:

Good luck for Sunday x x x

Hi folks! I've landed back in the UK - had a poor day yesterday travelling and today but will be back on track tomorrow.

I need to get my head into exercise mode - me thinks a 20lb kettlebell is called for to match the one in Vienna. I have also asked Father Christmas for a fitbit so fingers crossed! Only five minutes walk from the seafront so must get into the habit of walking.

Plan for tomorrow
B'fast: fat free Greek yogurt and apple
Lunch: homemade vegetable soup, bread roll
Dinner: fish(depends what the fishmonger has in) vegetables and new potatoes. Fresh fruit
Snacks: satsumas, cherry tomatoes, iced coffee,

30 day shred and long walk along seafront.

Morning guys and well done to the losers! Bit of a milestone day, I've lost 3 lbs, taking me to 151 lbs lost, and now under 200 lbs. Wow, I feel like crying, this is such a huge achievement for me. It's been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong journey since I started, in August 2010. But I've been plodding at the whole time, and in the last few weeks have ramped it up by going to the gym most days (love it!). I feel sort of shaky after this morning, I never ever thought I'd get to this point. And yet, here I am. It's unbelievable. I don't quite know how to feel, to be honest.

fantastic achievement Honey! well done!

i've lost 1lb this week, still up from last week but going in the right direction again

Back