Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

2lb off!!!!!!! Now at 9st13. Am so so happy!!! Wanted to hit 10st by Christmas and made it with 1 WI still to go!! Hope you all have done well this week too. Xx

Fantastic achievement Honey and welcome back Kimmie. I've only been in the UK since Friday and have not yet stopped eating - I did get on my Mum's scales and either they don't weigh accurately or I've lost 13lbs since Friday morning!

I'm more worried bout Xmas week weigh in lol.....I've got 4 types of meat, sausage stuffing and pigs in blankets....and a jar of goose fat! Not even done the pudding shop yet! Lol

Think of what you have done so far this year and how you look now, remember its Xmas- a holiday to most- and enjoy it. Also remember this time you are going off the rails but you know you are , so damage will still be controlled even if don't seem like it. Imagine previous Xmas times and how far you would stuff ya face before. It's a hard time of year to eat on plan so flex your syns a bit. The only thing about Xmas in our house this year is the food. Totally not feeling the Xmas vibe.... Thought I would seeing as I'm not in retail any more. Not got a tree or even a card up lol plus OH is away so I'm on my own till Saturday

Morning guys!!

Christmas weigh-in, and I'm down another two pounds, which is a bit of a miracle. But I've been going to the gym every morning and trying hard most of the time. Just got to avoid the chocolates etc. I guess next week will see a bit of a big bounce up, but right here, right now - I've lost 153 lbs. I weigh under 200 lbs. I've lost nearly 11 stones, which is unbelievable. I'm feeling good, really good, about my weight loss. It remains the most important goal, the most important achievement. Two and a half years I've been doing this, so I am quietly confident that no matter what happens next week, straightaway in 2013 I will be back to carrying on doing this.

Hope everyone has a fab weigh in today!!!!

morning all

sts for me which is def an achievement :)

Wow well done on the loss especially at this time of year and the STS :)
I technically lost 1/4lb but I don't count them...only halves so I'm a sts too. Its is HONESTLY a Christmas miracle. I was out last Saturday, drank and ate my weight. Sunday...I had a takeaway chicken burger chips, choc bar, bag of crisps, 14 choc biccys...Monday was ok, Tuesday I had a 3course Christmas meal and then on Friday I went over syns again. I don't understand how the hell I've managed a STS but I am taking it and RUNNING. On track until Christmas day now (I know it's only 2 days away)

Well my WI this week was a very surprising STS!! Did think I may have crept into the 10's again, sure I will do by next Sunday though?

Good luck for the festivities everyone, if we gain (I def will) we gain. It's Christmas, it comes once a year. It's about enjoying spending time with family and friends not stressing about syns :) Says she who is currently fighting with herself not to have a glass of wine!

I'll have your share then Jenna, cheers!!!

Back