Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Happy Christmas everyone! We've all done so well to keep at it, and while I'm going to eat a little bit too much today maybe, it's JUST ONE DAY, not the whole holidays! See you on Sunday to see the damage, *gulp*

x

Hi everyone and Happy Christmas. 1lb loss for me on Sunday. Had to give it a full week on different scales as they were weighing three pounds heavier than at home. Decided to enjoy a few extras over Christmas (who am I kidding - a lot of extras! ) as I will be straight back on the wagon next week. Yesterday was amazing as I managed to squeeze into my LBD, as I promised myself I would. Getting out of it at the end of the day was more challenging!

Well done Honey - you are an inspiration and your daily trips to the gym should be giving the rest of us the message that exercise really makes a difference. More on this later

Jenna - I am sooo pleased the Mayans were wrong - I would have hated to go without reaching target! You are so near - it would be a shame not to get to celebrate.

MLouiseH - enjoy the treats - they are part of the whole trip home. How have people reacted to the new you?

Kimmee - hope you got the tree up and are now in full festive flow! My grandchildren decorated our tree and it looks the biz. They aren't allowed to touch the one at home.

For anyone I've missed out - don't be offended. I love hearing how you are all doing and am looking forward to sharing the ups and downs of the coming year with you all.

Glad youre having a good time, Louise! I felt SO sick yesterday after too much choc so am def not having any today. Simply having my dinner (which is probably within syns) but I'm out tonight which is where the problem lies. Back on food plan 100% as of tomorrow but am out tomorrow night too and then shall be good the 28-the evening of the 31st. Off plan for drink again and then New Year, new me...roll on 8st!

I'm having a great time but I can physically see and feel the weight I've gained. I'm hoping not to see a 12 on the scales when I get home but we'll just have to wait and see. Even if I have gained a stone I'm still 3 down on this time last year!

Reactions have been varied, and to be honest a little disappointing but I'm not too bothered - I did it for me and will soon be back on the straight and narrow!

Well done to all of you for staying in control!

Well, back to work today - I thought I'd put on loads of weight, but I'm down a pound or two, so that's good. And to be honest, am totally bored with over-eating for the last two days. It's funny, but whereas in years gone past I would love the Christmas stuffing, this year it leaves me kind of 'meh'. One meal was nice, but two days is too long - am having cravings for veg and normal eating, so I'm going back to usual food for the next few days. I say this now, but let's see how the day pans out!

Hope everyone is having a nice Christmas!

Good morning!!! Well done for weighing in and staying accountable folks - that's what counts :)

Well, despite it being a really bad day for weigh in, one week after Christmas, I have lost another 2 lbs. Taking me to 155 lbs lost in total, which seems increasingly unbelievable. I'm under 14 stones, I am in Wonderland, I feel pretty good about myself.

I did overeat somewhat over Christmas, but I also have been to the gym every day this week (except Christmas Day!) which helped a lot. I also ate healthily for about half the time, and tried really hard to eat well at least until the evenings. I think next week I will see a gain, but I don't care, for this year, in 2012, I made my target and I made my resolution. I feel terrific about that, and I feel good that I didn't just eat and eat and eat over the holidays. All I have to do now is get through my birthday, and all is good.

I've got to say, today is a really good milestone for me. And once I've got dressed, am heading to the gym - it's transformed my body, given me so much confidence!

Am on a bit of a high today to be honest :)

Honey39 - well done and I am not at all surprised that you feel so proud of your achievements. You should be!

I am on new scales again but reckon that inspire of eating the equivalent of a house, I have put on about 1 lb so not too bad at all. Like Honey39, I think mine will hit next week unless I manage to be ultra good. My new Fitbit is keeping me active and I have started a new diary to get me to target by June 2013. This is going to be another good year!

Well done every1!

As I said I'm going to restart my journey for 2013, as I did last year. To keep to Sunday way ins I have the choice on weighing today as first weigh or waiting till next Sunday.....I've gone for today so I'm a few days extra rather then a few days less. I've binned all the Xmas treats n food gifts already....other half has put the giant tub of haribo and box of thorntons toffee in his work van lol
I haven't however got rid of the Camembert which I've got for baking and the bread n chutney to go with it lol we are having it later

I'm still planing a basic detox from Tuesday till Sunday, only eating fruit veg And cutting out bread cheese ect.....yes I know it's not balanced but I feel so stodged and oilly I just want to rid the rubbish inside me. I might even stick to green tea and only have 2 milk drinks a day. I'm going to plan my meals sw way from Sunday onwards.

OH is not working away now so he's joining in after he lost all his muscles....he became a weights freak and was just getting a good 6 pack....over this year it's all gone and he's got a very feminine muffin top and an old man belly (his words ) lol he's happy to get rid....wasn't too happy bout the lack of meat in the detox tho lol

Right I'm off to tell him it's porridge for breakfast and not the fry up we've had last few days lol

Good luck every1

How glad am I that this forum is anonymous-ish, and I don't have to look any of you in the eye just now..:ashamed0005:

OK here goes......11lbs on, now 11stone 10lbs

Totally deserved! I have binged for the first time since last December and been totally greedy and disgusting. I'm not proud of that but I am proud that I am not beating myself up for it and am looking forward to getting back on the wagon. It was my annual 2 week holiday with Christmas in the middle, a gain was inevitable and I had a ball :D

I'm not sure how the next 2 days will be but I bought some new work out gear in the sales and will try and reaccquaint myself with Jillian over the next 48 hours. I made the mistake of buying OH Paul Hollywood's baking book for Christmas so he's wanting to bake fresh bread every day!!

Anyway, I'm here and 10lbs from target compared to being 53lbs away like this time last year...I'll take that! And a huge thank you to you all on here for supporting me and keeping me sane through a difficult year :thankyou:

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2013 brings you all you wish for yourself x x x x

a sts for me

I like the fact you have seen the positives even tho it is a gain. Be proud and just think that this year the fact you actually know what weight U have put on over Xmas is an achievement on its own..and all that weight you have lost over the year is amazing

Onwards and downwards!

Back