Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done Jenna - I told you it wouldnt be as bad as you expected , and im sure you will get target next week think positive girl x

2.5lb for me. (On that is) Not going to update stats as WILL have lost it by next Sunday!!! Thought it would have been worse so not too upset!

How glad am I that this forum is anonymous-ish, and I don't have to look any of you in the eye just now..:ashamed0005:

OK here goes......11lbs on, now 11stone 10lbs

Totally deserved! I have binged for the first time since last December and been totally greedy and disgusting. I'm not proud of that but I am proud that I am not beating myself up for it and am looking forward to getting back on the wagon. It was my annual 2 week holiday with Christmas in the middle, a gain was inevitable and I had a ball :D

I'm not sure how the next 2 days will be but I bought some new work out gear in the sales and will try and reaccquaint myself with Jillian over the next 48 hours. I made the mistake of buying OH Paul Hollywood's baking book for Christmas so he's wanting to bake fresh bread every day!!

Anyway, I'm here and 10lbs from target compared to being 53lbs away like this time last year...I'll take that! And a huge thank you to you all on here for supporting me and keeping me sane through a difficult year :thankyou:

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that 2013 brings you all you wish for yourself x x x x

It could have been worse! At least you stayed in the 11s!! Having a ball was the main thing but it just shows how easy it is to fall off the wagon though. The difference is that you will get straight back on and sort yourself out fast. You've proved that by what you have achieved so far.

Let us know how you are getting on. I will be joining you on the shred trip again, although my efforts will be alternated with kettlebells. Good luck

It could have been worse! At least you stayed in the 11s!! Having a ball was the main thing but it just shows how easy it is to fall off the wagon though. The difference is that you will get straight back on and sort yourself out fast. You've proved that by what you have achieved so far.

Let us know how you are getting on. I will be joining you on the shred trip again, although my efforts will be alternated with kettlebells. Good luck

Yesterday was ok-ish, managed to stay on plan but with flexible syns (I totalled 16) and went back to L1 D1 of the shred. I can feel the ache this morning!

We are at a party tonight but I've made a SW chilli and rice to take with me and will flexible syn my wine, aiming at not going over 30 syns. I've taken down the Christmas decorations this morning so will be doing housework, hopefully will squeeze L1 D2 in too.

I would have been gutted had I gone back to 12 stone or more - that was my biggest fear. Oddly enough I was 'happy' with only 11lbs!!

Happy New Year!!

Here goes day 1!!! Lol still in bed tho....fireworks woke me up and it took me ages to get back to sleep.....we don't celebrate new year at our house lol

Any 1 got any info on a good ps3 fitness game? I was thinking of Zumba maybe?? I've got an asda voucher to spend from Xmas. I've got a few fitness DVDs already so I wanted something different

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goal this year is to lose 25 lbs, and get down to 170 lbs, 5 lbs below my goal weight. Not that tough on paper, but after 2.5 years it's going to be a long haul.

What's your goal for this year?

Here goes day 1!!! Lol still in bed tho....fireworks woke me up and it took me ages to get back to sleep.....we don't celebrate new year at our house lol

Any 1 got any info on a good ps3 fitness game? I was thinking of Zumba maybe?? I've got an asda voucher to spend from Xmas. I've got a few fitness DVDs already so I wanted something different

I'm a Jillian Michaels fan (although maybe not today as my legs are KILLING me after the shred!).

Really wanted to be 100% today after blowing it last night but OH is now baking 3 lots of bread - I wish I'd never bought him the bl00dy Paul Hollywood book!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goal this year is to lose 25 lbs, and get down to 170 lbs, 5 lbs below my goal weight. Not that tough on paper, but after 2.5 years it's going to be a long haul.

What's your goal for this year?

Happy New Year to you too Honey, if anyone can reach their goal it's you!!

Mine is to get back under 11 stone and stay there and also to keep up with the regular exercise.

ive got the shred dvd but i wanted to try something different. ive seen a multi weight kettlebell dvd set by gillian on the asda website which is £90...with 25% off and my voucher it will be around £35 which is about the price of the zumba ps3 thing ....but ive not seen that stocked at asda.

any views on kettlebells?
Im slightly more towards the structured exercise rather then the dancing I think....i can see myself struggling with the moves and just going free style....that happened at an areobics class i went to once much to the other people annoyance lol

my goal for this year is to loose a min of 2 stone then maintain it. I want to fit in size 10/12 clothes

ive got the shred dvd but i wanted to try something different. ive seen a multi weight kettlebell dvd set by gillian on the asda website which is £90...with 25% off and my voucher it will be around £35 which is about the price of the zumba ps3 thing ....but ive not seen that stocked at asda.

Im slightly more towards the structured exercise rather then the dancing I think....i can see myself struggling with the moves and just going free style....that happened at an areobics class i went to once much to the other people annoyance lol

my goal for this year is to loose a min of 2 stone then maintain it. I want to fit in size 10/12 clothes

I've never done kettlebells but Daisybell does, she'll know more.

I had zumba for the Wii bought last March for my birthday and I've never done it (apart from at my drunken birthday party!).

had to post this....im still laughing now.....

me to OH....

"im thinking of using those asda vouchers to get this...." (points to kettle bell set on asda site which he reads part of and looks at picture)
"your joking arent you??? theres nothing wrong with the kettle we've got in kitchen youve only just bought it!!"

KETTLE BELL!!!! lol

any way i think im just going to buy a simple kettle bell and just watch a you tube video work out

I'm a huge kettlebell fan. When I decided to lose weight last January I was the ultimate couch potato with 5 st plus to lose. After 3 months I felt I needed to up the anti on the weight loss and took up kettlebells. I started with a 4kg bell (wouldn't recommend anything lighter) and I use two DVDs. Kettleworx which is American and superb but expensive, I also use Kettlercise for women which is a UK DVD. It is a truly amazing form of exercise. I do 3 x 25 min sessions a week and really work up a sweat. I stepped up to an 8kg bell and measured myself at the start. I lost inches within a month and really credit it with changing my shape. It is also supposed to help the metabolism if you build muscle. If you decide to give it a go, do make sure to learn how to do the moves properly. I am not an expert but fell free to ask me anything. I'll help any way I can.

Good luck

Evening ladies, back on it (again)...determined to stick with it for the rest of January at least...shouldn't be TOO bad as I've no alcohol occasions lined up. Forgot though that for the next 2 weeks I'll have to WI on Saturday booo!

Whit woo at you in your new avatar!!

Thanks :D Granted that was before I ate my weight in crap on NYE and day haha!

That's what NY is for!!!

Seriously though Jenna, you look stunning and you are T.I.N.Y. - the next time you post using the words 'fat' or 'big' I'm coming over there to give you a kick up the butt.

So there, Aunty Louise has spoken ;)

I'm a huge kettlebell fan. When I decided to lose weight last January I was the ultimate couch potato with 5 st plus to lose. After 3 months I felt I needed to up the anti on the weight loss and took up kettlebells. I started with a 4kg bell (wouldn't recommend anything lighter) and I use two DVDs. Kettleworx which is American and superb but expensive, I also use Kettlercise for women which is a UK DVD. It is a truly amazing form of exercise. I do 3 x 25 min sessions a week and really work up a sweat. I stepped up to an 8kg bell and measured myself at the start. I lost inches within a month and really credit it with changing my shape. It is also supposed to help the metabolism if you build muscle. If you decide to give it a go, do make sure to learn how to do the moves properly. I am not an expert but fell free to ask me anything. I'll help any way I can.

Good luck

Thanks I knew some1 on here was a big fan of kettlebells I just couldnt remember who it was lol

Ive ordered a 5kg kettlebell from tesco and the jillian micheals shred with weights dvd off Amazon to get me started. Im going to look online for tips on moves to make sure i get them correct. Do you know any good sites??

Hopefully it should all arrive ready for next monday when i plan to start it all

You know, I hate seeing the scale go up on a daily basis while the last two weeks catch up on me, sigh. It's okay but it's kind of depressing. Never mind, have been at the gym every day, and I'm back to eating sensibly and not too much again.

Hope you're all having a good day - day 3 of the new year, woo hoo!!! Where we all be this time next year?!

Back