Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done!

I had a sneaky weigh today and I'm rather pleased lets hope it stays like that. Picked my kettle bell up from local Tesco.....should have thought about it really before asking if it was ready for collection....had to walk back with my shopping and the kettle bell lol and I've washed my car and polished all the chrome on it! Including the exhaust !! One clean n shiney Bartholomew the mini! Lol

My fitbit is really keeping me moving. Have just arrived home having walked from town 3.5miles and 55 mins later I have collapsed into a chair. Back on track now that all the naughty food has been consumed, given away or trashed. Veg and fruit it is.

Kimmie2709 I'm not sure which are the best sites for kettlebells but would recommend anything by Gary Noble at Kettlercise. Know what you mean about carrying home. I bought mine at Tesco - 7.5kg and it almost tipped the trolley up on end!

Jenna88 I also think you look amazing. Well done

Honey39. - its good to think ahead to imagine what we will look like, but also look back a year and remember where we were then.

5lb off for me :) which means I'm only 4lb to go until I'm back to the weight I was before I started going off plan

Good luck every1

Morning all!! Well, traditionally this is the week that I put on my Christmas weight (as I can see from the last couple of years) and this is no exception - 4.5 lbs up, sigh. Not happy about this, because I lost weight throughout December, but not surprised either. It takes me to 199.5 lbs, still under the 200 lbs mark, and it's down a few pounds from my highest weight this week. BUT next week I want to see a significant loss. It's going to be a tough week because it's my birthday, I'm going out a few times, but apart from that, I am going to go to the gym, and I'm going to lose weight.

My goal this year is to lose 25 lbs, and so this has put the overall target up to 29.5 lbs, which is very do-able. Just need to get into the groove and keep at it.

Good luck everyone!

i've scraped another sts but need to focus and get back into things again!

Very disappointed with half a poxy pound :mad:

Don't get down hearted M Louise H. As Honey 39 pointed out, there is a time lag between the eating and it hitting the scales. Just think how good the loss will be next week when this weeks efforts register on the scales.

I have a STS this week which I am OK with. Need to make a real push this coming week. Am away for three days so need to see how I can keep up the exercise. Maybe the 30 day shred with a couple of bottles of water as weights. Can't carry the KB with me! Although lugging 7.5kg around with me might be good for the bingo wings!!!!

Need to get properly into the zone again. Anyone up for a buddy week?

I'm in for a buddy week Daisybell. I'm not going to set any exercise targets, I'm going to focus on 100% SW days and exercise as and when I feel like it.Here goes.....

GREEN DAY
Very Late Breakfast!: 2 slices wholemeal toast HEB, 75g Philadelphia Light HEA, Banana, 0% fruit yoghurt

Dinner: Chilli with mince HEB and rice

EDIT: -
Snacks: Alpen Light Ceral Bar 3 syns, Orange, 0% fruit yoghurt

Exercise: L1 D4 30 Day Shred

Last edited:
My day is a red day:

B'fast : fruit salad and yogurt
Lunch : mushroom omelette with salad (cucumber, tomato, celery, apple, spring onion)
Dinner: chicken fillet, curried cauliflower and broccoli, courgette and tomato. Apple with yogurt
Snacks: fruit loaf (4 syns) ryvita, Philly and banana (HEA, HEB)

Aiming for 10,000 steps and a kettle bell session

Dont be so hard on yourself Louise - thats 1/2 pound of that horrible lardy stuff gone forever. You have done so well and come so far be proud of that x

Can anyone shed light on stock cubes or oxo cubes please? Are they free on EE, if not how many syns? Thanks x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Can anyone shed light on stock cubes or oxo cubes please? Are they free on EE, if not how many syns? Thanks x

Have you tried the Knorr Stock Pots? Free on all plans and much tastier than normal stock cubes - the herb one is delicious!

Yes we are lol we beat ourselves up, feel guilty and then put pressure on to do better the next week - its so unfair lol

Thank you so much. I am bring a real sad git this afternoon. I am fed up with my other half saying he can't cook because he doesn't know how to cook SW and I told him exactly what to pit in a bolognasie and he poured a load of oil in it. I was not impressed and refused to eat it to prove a point. I now have an index card box with all my SW recipes all alphabetically filled in it and have extra cards at the front for the days of the week. I will make my weeks menu plan by simply placing the recipe card for that day, under that day. No more excuses of not knowing how or what to cook. It's been a lot of work sorting it all out but it is going to be so worth it to see his face when he can't get out of cooking lol

Oh to be able to break the vicious circle!!

I'm feelking ok just now after having exercised and been 100% today, but lurking in the back of my mind is the knowledge that the 2 boxes we shipped from the UK will be arriving any day. In one of them are the big tin of Roses and the huge box of Thornton's I had bought for Christmas! With hindsight I should have just left them for my Mum and Dad - hey ho!

You could always give them away lol - or split them up into little bags and syn them then you know you have a daily allowance

Sunday roast dinner.....YUM!!!! I think its the easiest meal to make on SW and it fills you up so much!! Just had mine. used my syns for gravy 1.5 and pudding.....a mini asda flan case (4)with a weighwatchers choc moose topping (2.5 but i share it between to flans and leave the rest for OH...so i say 1 syn) then sliced bannana on top. i love using them as pudding treats as you get a cake and cream niceness about it but low syns and they are quite big :)

Oh to be able to break the vicious circle!!

I'm feelking ok just now after having exercised and been 100% today, but lurking in the back of my mind is the knowledge that the 2 boxes we shipped from the UK will be arriving any day. In one of them are the big tin of Roses and the huge box of Thornton's I had bought for Christmas! With hindsight I should have just left them for my Mum and Dad - hey ho!

I find it best to give them away. Why not contact a friend and tell them you have a tin of English sweets for them? That way you can't open them as they are already promised. Is there a local shop or office that has been helpful recently? A box of chocs would go down well with the staff, you would get mega brownie points and the diet would be intact!

I had a tub of cream in the fridge that I bought for 5p two days ago. It has been niggling me ever since so I have just been and stirred it with a dirty fork and put it in the bin. My reward - two cherry tomatoes !

Still have my KB session to look forward to.

Back