Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I've been doing well...I had a little individual fudge chocolate tho...1 from a cadburys tin I think...was sent to me in the post from another hospital lol don't know how many syns tho??? Lol

Morning groovy people!!! I've lost 1.5 lbs in week 129 of weight loss, which is not great. BUT, it's not been the easiest week with the quitting smoking and a bit of emotional upset. I'm doing okay though, and my mind is definitely back on track. Hard to explain, but the last few days has seen me back to my pre-Christmas regime. I don't know why I've found the last few weeks so difficult, but I have.

I'm really glad that I remained accountable and continued to log the Sunday weigh-ins. It would have been so easy to avoid saying that I'd gained, and just weighted (see what I did there?!) for the weight to come off again. But instead I'd rather talk about the gains honestly and openly, and keep at it.

Anyway, tough week coming up, but should be okay. Am now off to the gym for my sixth visit this week, woo hoo!

Good luck everyone :)

Hi all, just 1lb off for me this week. But it is still a step in the right direction so I am not too disappointed!

2lb off for me which I'm very happy with. That's 11lb off so far this year ...and makes it 3stone since I joined the site last jan. I'm also the lowest weight I've ever been over 15+years

I'm setting myself the target to loose 1stone in jan...so that's 3lb to loose by 3rd feb, month ends mid week....might be a struggle!

Good luck those yet to weigh and we'll done those who have

Completely out of control. 8lbs on this week.

Another frustrating STS for me which means I am still well up on my early Dec weight. What to do?

Kimmie - well done on another good week. Can you sprinkle the dairy dust on the rest of us?

Honey39 - you are so right about the accountability. Coming on here keeps me going too.

MLouiseH - Don't despair it's just a blip. You've done it before so you can do it again and better. How can I help you?

I've been racking my brains to figure out what I do differently when I am on track and have come to the conclusion it is portion size and carbs. The more carbs I eat, the more I want and it becomes a vicious circle. ( OH has also filled the cupboard with chocolate biscuits and my willpower is zilch.) so I need to up the fruit and veg again and have more red days than green. Back to menu planning as well.

Do we need a Sunday weighers challenge? If so, ideas?

2lbs off this week very surprised messed up the last couple of days so very please with outcome this morning so 8.5lbs off so far

Tuesday and its going well this week, Kimmie. I have stayed on plan and done 3 out of my 5 exercise sessions so on track. How are you getting on?

Happy Wednesday! Just off to the gym, and eating is spot on this week - hoping to see the scales move on Sunday :)

Blinking snow! Lol I'm eating really well but only exercise is the walking at work.
On my weigh last Sunday I saw it was week 52 on the sw site... And I also got my 3stone award...so in a year I lost 3 stone which I'm pretty chuffed with.

Can't wait for this weather to warm up tho and days to stay lighter longer so I can be out walking more

Just a quick check in. I've been working away for three days but have been good as gold including managing to clock up 15,500 steps in London on Tuesday!

Found my new best snack whilst travelling on Wednesday - cherry tomatoes. Not sure what the guy opposite me on the train must have thought but I tucked in.

How are you doing MLouise H. Please come back, I miss you.

Aw bless you Daisybell, that's nice to hear! I'm hanging on this week and have been 100% since Sunday. I was full of self pity last week and although things still aren't great I'm trying to keep my eating in check. Hopefully the scales will be much kinder this week!

I love cherry tomatoes and so does my dog lol

Well done for getting back on it. It's very hard to pull yourself out of bad habits as I'm sure we all know....especially after Xmas.
It's getting very quiet on here lately. Have we lost a few of us???? I hope not :(

Has any1 got any special treats they are planning to get/do wen they meet a goal? I'm looking for ideas. Last year I was planning on getting this bobby brown make up set....but I can't find it for sale any more plus I didn't actually complete the set goal lol I blame Xmas lol

I'm dreading my Sunday weigh-in. I have been sticking to the plan but have had disappointing losses after the first week (1.7kg -1st week, then 0.5kg, 0.4kg), OH doing much better and we are eating the same. I am in a self-pitying mood I guess! Do hormonal changes effect the diet? I had a miscarriage just before Christmas and my periods aren't back to normal yet. I eat a tonne of vegetables anyway (I don't eat meat but I do eat fish) and have eaten more fruit this year than every other year combined! TMI warning...I don't seem to poo much, maybe 3 times a week and of course it's never before my weigh-in! I started cycling this week and managed to get out once before the storms started as I thought more exercise might help. I think I miss baking :( Anyhoo I will stick to plan and see what happens Sunday.

Back