Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well I weighed this morning on the sly and results were good. I am having friends over for Mexican tonite. The options were take away or me cooking so I thought I'd at least make it less syn full if I cook myself....could have done it syn free but I didn't. Won't be anywhere near as bad as a pizza tho lol good luck every1!

Good morning guys. I have managed to keep to 5 lots of exercise this week and am thrilled with 3.5lb off. Still reminding myself that 1lb a week is 3.5 stone over a year and any lose is great :D

Good luck this morning for your weigh-ins.

Gah, put on 2 lbs this week, which SUCKS. I know exactly why I did - I was away at a conference for two days, and the dinner was an Indian banquet. I totally and utterly overdid it, by just eating so many of the starters on the table (pakora, bhajis etc), and then the curries. I mean I ate loads and loads, as well as picking at sweets the next day which were on the table. I am not happy about this, especially as I have been doing so well this week with food and exercise. But at least I know why, I just want to get my groove back.

5.5lbs off

totally lost my groove - will get back onboard soon

2.5lbs off for me! This should give me the motivation to get going again. Swimming with the grandchildren this morning although the actual exercise content won't be high I'll have a great time!

Honey39 - as you say, you know where you are going wrong. We've all been there at some time, the key thing is not to get stuck there and I am confident you won't. What will you be doing differently this week to get back on track?

I'm going to be menu planning again ( as soon as I stop I go off the rails)

Well done MLouiseH. How are you going to keep it off? Are you shredding again yet?

Well done on all the losses :D

Gah, put on 2 lbs this week, which SUCKS. I know exactly why I did - I was away at a conference for two days, and the dinner was an Indian banquet. I totally and utterly overdid it, by just eating so many of the starters on the table (pakora, bhajis etc), and then the curries. I mean I ate loads and loads, as well as picking at sweets the next day which were on the table. I am not happy about this, especially as I have been doing so well this week with food and exercise. But at least I know why, I just want to get my groove back.

You'll do it - your groove is never too far away ;)

totally lost my groove - will get back onboard soon

I know that feeling all too well just now. I'm yo-yoing from one week to the next. Good luck with the groove search :p

a sad 200g for me :(

A loss is a loss and you've already lost almost 3 kilos so it's all adding up - hang in there :eek:

They just worked out that a woman basically paid £100 for each pound, 7lb in total for the year she was on ww plan. I've never done ww as it always seemed to be more of a money business then a health plan. I have known people who have lost loads of weight on it tho so It just proves its about the effort u put in urself.

Seems a shame as anything that promotes and helps weight loss has to be a good thing. Must say it does seem mad to pay to go to meetings if you are not losing weight.

I always feel ww is promoting its products more then its plan tho tbh....although I do tend to buy some of ww deserts lol but not after they showed the stuff that actually goes in them....going to eat the ones I've got tho lol not wasting food lol

They just worked out that a woman basically paid £100 for each pound, 7lb in total for the year she was on ww plan. I've never done ww as it always seemed to be more of a money business then a health plan. I have known people who have lost loads of weight on it tho so It just proves its about the effort u put in urself.

I'm a big believer that any diet works IF you stick to it. That there is the problem with fad diets, you can not stick to them for life.....step up SW!!!

Back