Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Swap you some for some energy?

Lol I've agreed to go to some sort of body pump class tomo night with a friend.

Done deal - I've got loads of energy now I've polished off the last of the tin of Roses :(

Least its the last lot! Start fresh tomo!

I'm all ready for body pump! Lol not! Don't think I'm gonna get a good weigh this week tbh been too good last few weeks plus I've had a med change by my doctor and it normally messes my losses up think I'm only like a 1/2 lb away from a stone off in jan aswell...great timing

I'm having a terrible week, again!

Went to a party on Sunday and ate and drank like there was no tomorrow. Monday was ok but the week has got rapidly worse and yesterday I was nothing short of disgusting. I'm so mad that I've slipped back into my old bingeing habit.

I thought to draw a line under it and have a 100% February but I'm already making excuses in my mind - arrggghhhhh :mad: :cry:

Went to a party on Sunday and ate and drank like there was no tomorrow. Monday was ok but the week has got rapidly worse and yesterday I was nothing short of disgusting. I'm so mad that I've slipped back into my old bingeing habit.

I thought to draw a line under it and have a 100% February but I'm already making excuses in my mind - arrggghhhhh :mad: :cry:
It's hard isn't it. All you can do is try, Feb is a new month. Perhaps try writing a list of what your excuses are then banish them from your plans, or adapt to them if you know you can't get rid of them. You've done really well before so you know you can do it!

Hi i am new to this doing ee plan online and only lost 1kg in the 1st week, well done to the rest of you x
Congratulations! I was a bit down on my weekly losses until someone on here replied...a loss is a loss and a good thing!!! Pick up a kilo of sugar and see how it feels, bet your glad you're not carrying that around all the time. Horray for your 1kg loss x

We seem to be having the same problems! I have all the best of intentions then one bad mouthful, leads to another and another. I can't stop then I loathe myself for it. It's almost as if I have a self destruct button. How can we support each other?

What about a day at a time? A great day and we celebrate! How to reward yourself? If I stay 100% on plan I am going to have a manicure on Saturday.

We seem to be having the same problems! I have all the best of intentions then one bad mouthful, leads to another and another. I can't stop then I loathe myself for it. It's almost as if I have a self destruct button. How can we support each other?

What about a day at a time? A great day and we celebrate! How to reward yourself? If I stay 100% on plan I am going to have a manicure on Saturday.

A day at a time sounds good to me. I even downloaded and watched The Biggest Loser to try and motivate me into exercising. I plan to shred later today so let's see.....

If I have a 100% day I will treat myself to a slice of cheesecake :flirt2:

Congratulations! I was a bit down on my weekly losses until someone on here replied...a loss is a loss and a good thing!!! Pick up a kilo of sugar and see how it feels, bet your glad you're not carrying that around all the time. Horray for your 1kg loss x

ty. never thought of it that way!

1 down 29 to go...anyone want to buddy up on the Shred?

Well done you! I did kettlebells today and do shred alternate days so will be with you tomorrow. How have you done food wise? Up to now I have been 100%. Must admit it is easier thinking just about today than the rest of the week. Doesn't seem so daunting and once I get back into the swing of things I'm hoping it will go back to being a way of living. Damned Christmas :(

I'm already predicting a gain this week. Annoying cuz I've eaten 100% on plan and even did a 1 hr body pump class all ruined cuz of meds. I'm going to start a massive exercise drive so will be joining in with u starting Monday, either shred or kettle bells. Need to up my form to beat the gains.
Well done to those already sweating it out! Lol

Well done you! I did kettlebells today and do shred alternate days so will be with you tomorrow. How have you done food wise? Up to now I have been 100%. Must admit it is easier thinking just about today than the rest of the week. Doesn't seem so daunting and once I get back into the swing of things I'm hoping it will go back to being a way of living. Damned Christmas :(

I've been terrible food wise up to today but have decided to draw a line under a bad January and go for a much better February!

I have had a fab dinner tonight. Made myself a spicy smash covered chicken burger, sauteed potatoes and a huge salad. Very yummy and decided to have to finish it off with a bowl of chopped banana with a warm banana and custard muller light Mmmmm x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Morning - I am doing Zumba or exercise bike for my activity. I am aiming for 5 half hour sessions a week to get fitter while losing weight, so count me in!

1lb a week is over 3.5 stone in a year!

Well 0.5lb off for me this week, but I was convinced I woul gain as it is star week - so I am very happy:D

2lbs up but I'm ok with that. I'd been bingeing all week and only turned it around on Friday, if I hadn't it would have been another 7lbs up. Onwards and downwards....

Good luck all x

Sts for me. Least its not a gain. Means I've gotta work extra hard to cancel out meds. Just when I thought it was going to get easier....blergh

Back