Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

STS...just spent last half hour crying! I was totally 100% last week, I don't know what to do or where I might be going wrong. Everything weighed, diary filled out, average about 8 syns a day, at least one third superfree every meal. I am so disappointed. OH lost 800g.

STS...just spent last half hour crying! I was totally 100% last week, I don't know what to do or where I might be going wrong. Everything weighed, diary filled out, average about 8 syns a day, at least one third superfree every meal. I am so disappointed. OH lost 800g.

I SO feel for you. I've sent you a PM

Anyone in for buddying up this week and posting food and exercise logs on here, Daisybell? You in?

Here goes.

Today's plan:

RED DAY

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal bread HEB1, 75g Philadelphia Light HEA1, 250ml skimmed milk HEA2

Lunch: Bacon, Eggs, 1tbsp Tomato Ketchup 1 syn, Banana, 0% Fruit Yoghurt, Alpen Light Bar 3 syns

Dinner: Roast Pork, 230g Baked Potato HEB2, Cottage Cheese 1 syn, Roast leeks & peppers

Others: Tea, Coffee

Exercise: L1 D3 30 Day Shred, Gardening

Todays plan Extra Easy:

Black coffee/tea/water/coke zero
Casserole of onions, leeks, butterbeans, peppers, passata, aubergines served with mashed potatoes and brussels & brocolli (watch out!)
2 wholemeal slices of bread (60g HEb) with Leerdamer Light (40g HEa) and baked beans
banana and apple

4 x 10 minute toning

Last edited:
Todays plan Extra Easy:

Black coffee/tea/water/coke zero
Casserole of onions, leeks, butterbeans, peppers, passata, aubergines served with mashed potatoes and brussels & brocolli (watch out!)
2 wholemeal slices of bread (60g HEb) with Leerdamer Light (40g HEa) and large salad
Fat free yoghurt with a banana and apple
Syns: probably honey 2.5, and glass red 125ml for 4
4 x 10 minute toning

Looks good to me ;)

Men seem to loose it quicker in my experience of doing the plan with my ex....annoying I know lol I find if they try to tease u (in a nice way) just tell them it's muscle they are loosing lol
Sw is a funny plan sometimes you can go off the rails and loose...stay on plan and put on. It's all about sticking with it. The human body is a weird thing lol
And always remember, as i keep saying lol, the fact u are monitoring your food and weight is still a massive improvement from the old you...imagine how much weight u could have put on this week and not even know :)

Better late than never! 1.5lbs on for me. I also turned things round on Friday so can't expect miracles.

I'm up for a buddy week MLouise H.

Today

Fruit and yogurt
Lamb (fat cut off) (HEB ) broccoli, leek, cabbage, potato. Followed by Eves pudding which is stewed apple and pear in my version. (8 syns??)
Ryvita (HEB) Philly cheese (HEA) and marmalade (3 syns)
Apple, pineapple and yogurt

Kettlebells, vacuumed and washed car (that's got to count for something)

Tomorrow

B'fast: apple and yogurt
lunch: salad and smoked salmon
Dinner: Beef, carrots, cabbage, broccoli. Fruit salad and yogurt (1/2 syn)
Snacks: banana, pineapple

Will try to go for a long walk. Working away again so not ideal for exercise.

Tuesday I am flying home to Vienna so will have a very light day food wise. Have been contemplating adding a couple of intermittent fasting days into the mix so this could be the start. Has anyone else tried this?

I've not fasted before but I did once only eat raw foods-fruit veg and drink only water for a week. Flushed my system, gave me spots and the runs (bad fast runs) lol I did loose 5lb tho....but put 3lb back on week after even tho I was on plan 100%

I'm at the point of no appetite tho with my meds so hopefully ill be able to lower my portion sizes

Today EE - taking dinner to a friends house!

Breakfast: Half red grapefruit, black tea, banana
Lunch: Beans on toast (HEb)
Dinner: Canalloni stuffed with low fat cottage cheese, spinach, chilli, nutmeg, with onion, garlic, tomato sauce. Parmasan (HEa).
Side salad
Syns:Red wine (I'll try for 8 syns)

Dinner: Canalloni stuffed with low fat cottage cheese, spinach, chilli, nutmeg, with onion, garlic, tomato sauce. Parmasan (HEa).
Side salad

Side salad

Are you veggie? If so it may be worth you looking at having green days instead of EE.

Red Day

Breakfast: 2 slices whole meal HEB1, 75g Phil light HEA1, 250ml semi milk HEA2

Lunch: roast pork, banana, 0% fruit yoghurt

Dinner: Roast chicken, baked potato HEB2, cottage cheese 1 syn, cauliflower, broccoli, fresh pineapple

Other: tea, coffee, Alpen light bar 3 syns, Capuccino 3.5 syns

Exercise: L1 D4 30 Day Shred

Last edited:
Are you veggie? If so it may be worth you looking at having green days instead of EE.
I eat some fish - maybe once a week. Because I joined online EE was pushed as the plan to follow - can you mix the plans?

I eat some fish - maybe once a week. Because I joined online EE was pushed as the plan to follow - can you mix the plans?

Yep, you can alternate as you like between EE, Red and Green. If you go Green or Red it gives you 2 of each Healthy Extra ie 2 B sections and 2 A sections. I think there's a link on the bottom of the EE page to 'our other plans'. I prefer Red and Green as you don't have to worry about your 1/3 superfree.

The fasting is called judd on here. Basically over 24 hours you have only 500 calories. Then the other day you eat whatever. Some people fast alternately, some do 2-3 days a week. There was a prog on bbc about it called Eat, fast, live longer.

Weighing in a bit late this week, because I've been away to a school reunion!! It's been fun, but also I have been upset by meeting the ex. Anyway, am down six pounds this week, taking me to 197 lbs, which is great. Love being firmly back in Wonderland again!

Weighing in a bit late this week, because I've been away to a school reunion!! It's been fun, but also I have been upset by meeting the ex. Anyway, am down six pounds this week, taking me to 197 lbs, which is great. Love being firmly back in Wonderland again!

Bet you felt great showing off the new you! 6lbs is at least some compensation for the ex. Well done. Looks like you're back on track.

Back