Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Been travelling again so not reporting in as often as I should. Not much of a buddy, am I?

Trapped in Zurich airport after delay out of Manchester. Resisting airport snacks.

Back in touch tomorrow

Yep, you can alternate as you like between EE, Red and Green. If you go Green or Red it gives you 2 of each Healthy Extra ie 2 B sections and 2 A sections. I think there's a link on the bottom of the EE page to 'our other plans'. I prefer Red and Green as you don't have to worry about your 1/3 superfree.

I might give it go then! Thanks. I did very well last night and only 6 syns on the wine! and had a great night, feeling happier today

Today:
banana and coffee (late for a meeting)
heb light cheese, heb bread tomato, lettuce and cucumber sandwich 2tsp Branston Pickle (3 syns)
onion omelette and rice with stir fry veg
fat free yoghurt and raspberries (yay found them frozen in Alpha Beta)

How did you get on?

I might give it go then! Thanks. I did very well last night and only 6 syns on the wine! and had a great night, feeling happier today

Today:
banana and coffee (late for a meeting)
heb light cheese, heb bread tomato, lettuce and cucumber sandwich 2tsp Branston Pickle (3 syns)
onion omelette and rice with stir fry veg
fat free yoghurt and raspberries (yay found them frozen in Alpha Beta)

How did you get on?

Oooh I'll have to have a look in AB here for raspberries!

Another 100% day for me: -

RED DAY
Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal HEB1, 75g Philadelphia Light HEA1, 250ml Semi Milk HEA2
Lunch: 2 Ryvitas + Alpen Light HEB2, Mackerel in Tomato Sauce, Lettuce Salad, Bananas, 0% Fruit Yoghurt
Dinner: Swordfish, Sea Bass, Lettuce Salad, Dressing 1 syn

Other: Chicken, Capuccino 2.5 syns, Alpen light Bar 3 syns

Exercise: L1 D5 30 Day Shred

Back into the fray after a journey from hell yesterday which ended with me stuck in the underground two stops from home. Snow, missed connections and 5 1/2 hours late! Enough to drive a woman to drink and chocolate.

Today. Red day

B'fast: egg, tomato, mushrooms and ham
Lunch: chicken and veg soup. Fat free yogurt and raspberries (you got me wanting them too)
Dinner: bolognese with cabbage spaghetti. Waffle (2 syns) with free banana ice cream
Snacks: apple, cherry tomatoes, Philly (HEB) iced coffee(HEA)

Kettlebells and Day1 L1 shred.

Will get weighed this morning ( different scales) and aim for 1lb loss by Sunday. Will assume 10k steps a day and 10 flights of stairs. Two just to get to flat so shouldn't be too hard. May also do another fast day later in the week, depending on social commitments!

Keep with it everyone.

Plans is to go GREEN today: -

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal HEB1, 75g Philadelphia Light HEA1, 250ml semi milk HEA2
Lunch: Baked Potato, Cottage Cheese, Fruit, 0% fruit yoghurt
Dinner: Chilli with 95g mince HEB2, rice

Exercise: L1 D6 30 Day Shred

HI All,

Extra Easy Today
Breakfast: poached egg on 1 slice wholemeal bread (half HEb)
Lunch: homemade leek and potato soup with cheese (HEa) sandwich with 1 slice of bread (other half HEb)
Dinner: Soya mince loaf (2 syns per slice) mash potato, flat beans, and other veg
Banana, might make a weetabix cake 3.5 syns

The raspberries are €3.58 for 200g!!! They also had frozen strawberries this week too I think it's expensive but worth it as a treat!

Half way there...keep it up, x

Hi all, I come back hanging my head in shame at not visiting in a while!

I've been on plan since the second week of Jan. with the odd exception (a night out, a day trip out) and have been exercising twice a week regularly if not three times.

The first fortnight I lost 1lb. And since then I have lost nothing. It's a bit disheartening. I'm gonna see how it goes though, we had a day out on Monday for my boyfriend's birthday so naughty meals were consumed, I'm trying to cancel it out with green tea and exercise. And staying on plan of course...

This week may tip either way so we'll see how it goes. I'm surprised I'm struggling though as I have gotten back into exercise with enthusiasm!

Hi all, I come back hanging my head in shame at not visiting in a while!

I've been on plan since the second week of Jan. with the odd exception (a night out, a day trip out) and have been exercising twice a week regularly if not three times.

The first fortnight I lost 1lb. And since then I have lost nothing. It's a bit disheartening. I'm gonna see how it goes though, we had a day out on Monday for my boyfriend's birthday so naughty meals were consumed, I'm trying to cancel it out with green tea and exercise. And staying on plan of course...

This week may tip either way so we'll see how it goes. I'm surprised I'm struggling though as I have gotten back into exercise with enthusiasm!

Buddy up with us, posting food diary and exercise on here - hopefully it works!!

Actual GREEN day: -

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal HEB1, 75g Philadelphia Light HEA1, 250ml semi milk HEA2
Lunch: Fruit, 0% fruit yoghurts
Dinner: Chilli with 95g mince HEB2 & veg, rice
Other: Alpen Light Bar 3 syns

Exercise: L1 D6 30 Day Shred - my thighs are on fire :eek:

Welcome back to the fold Pink Toaster. A few of us have been having problems getting back into the zone. Christmas for me threw me totally off track although I have to be honest and say I have been fannying around for the past three months.

Today I had raspberries and strawbs for breakfast instead of the cooked feast I had planned. Lunch was chicken and veg soup followed by fruit and yogurt. All good so far. Did some whole wheat spaghetti with mince for dinner so no ryvita today. Finished the meal off with strawberry and lemon free icecream.

Only blip is that I haven't done kettlebells yet. Can I be bothered?? Upside have done nearly 12,000 steps.

Tomorrow

Green day

B'fast: egg, mushroom and beans
Lunch: chicken and veg soup. (HeB) fruit and yogurt
Dinner: vegetable chilli, rice, broccoli and cauliflower.
Snacks: banana, ryvita, Philly, iced coffee,

30 day shred. L1 D3

I must do kettlebells, must do, must do........

GREEN DAY

Lunch: Baked Potato, Cottage Cheese, Fruit, 0% Fruit Yoghurt
Dinner: SW Chips, mushy peas

Exercise: L1 D7 30 Day Shred (if my thighs hold out!)

Extra Easy Day

coffee (didn't feel so well so no food)
leek and potato soup, 2 x wholemeal bread toast (HEb) maybe cheese (HEa)
Singapore noodles
yoghurt and berries

weetabix cake 3.5 syns

40 mins tonight exercise (I hope). Baking dog biscuits and even though I'm veggie they are starting to smell tempting!

Nearly there so confident will stay on track for the evening. Few unplanned syns today but that's what they're there for - treats so we don't feel deprived.

Did L1 Shred. Had forgotten what a killer it is. Only managed 8000 steps and 5 flights stairs. Will see what extra exercise I can fit in:)

Tomorrow - green day again

B'fast: fruit and yogurt
Lunch: Veg chilli made into a soup. Sugar free jelly yogurt.
Dinner: Maki rolls, pickled ginger, wasabi. ( smoked mackerel HEB) Raspberry ice cream
Snacks: iced coffee (HEA) banana, cherry tomatoes

Kettlebells.

Have also avoided the scales so will be gutted on Sunday if I haven't lost something this week. How's everyone else doing?

Hello All,

Daisybell, You sound determined and on track - excellent!

I will also be gutted if I don't loose this week...still 2 days to go, didn't manage any exercise yesterday but was very busy walking about the house so maybe that counts? :)

Today:
Breakfast: home-fries (Fry light of course) - potatoes, red and green peppers, onion, tomatoes, baked beans and eggs
Lunch: spinach and green lentil soup
sandwich - HEa cheese & HEb bread
Dinner: Smoked tuna (2 syns) pasta with lots of veg, fat free cream cheese
not sure about syns but do have a bottle of plonk on the go!

Morning all

Today's plan RED DAY

Lunch: Bacon, courgette & mushroom omelette, Ketchup 1 syn, 0% fruit yoghurt, fruit, Alpen Light 3 syns
Dinner: Liver, salad, olive oil HEB2

Exercise: L1 D7 30 Day Shred, already done :innocent0002:

Last edited:
Yesterday:
Green

70g Bran Flakes (2 HexB)
Milk (1 HexA)

Aldi chicken noodles (2.5 syns)
2 eggs
Melon

Quorn chicken pasta bake (all syn free)
35g cheese (1 HexA)

2 Club bars (12 syns)

1 hour at the gym.

So a good day yesterday. Today won't be good as I am going out with the girls and they want pizza. So I shall have the smallest thin based loaded with veggies pizza and hope the exercise I've done this week helps.

Yesterday:
Green

70g Bran Flakes (2 HexB)
Milk (1 HexA)

Aldi chicken noodles (2.5 syns)
2 eggs
Melon

Quorn chicken pasta bake (all syn free)
35g cheese (1 HexA)

2 Club bars (12 syns)

1 hour at the gym.

So a good day yesterday. Today won't be good as I am going out with the girls and they want pizza. So I shall have the smallest thin based loaded with veggies pizza and hope the exercise I've done this week helps.

Two things are wrong with the above: -

1. I now want a club biscuit
2. I now have the 'if you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit join our club' tune in my head ;)

Back