Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I also need a kick! Off work this week, on my own til tues nite as OH is working away then he's off from wed as he's having an operation. Seriously struggling to motivate to do anything....I'm still in bed.

I survived the bakeathon unscathed having decided to make yesterday a fast day. I've realized that I'm not a moderation kinda girl, it's all or nothing! Got loads of compliments yesterday which has given me a real boost.

Today - will be trying EE for a change as I am out to lunch and dinner tonight. Doesn't bode well!

B'fast: Greek yogurt and fruit
Lunch: "wait and see" - now that's a term I haven't heard since my childhood when it was the standard response to "wants for tea?"
Dinner: another portion of wait and see
Snacks: one Guinness cupcake as a reward for being so good yesterday. Nothing else other than fruit and veg to make up the 1/3 superfree.

Kettlebells
Walking

How are the rest of you doing?

I also survived the Valentines craft fair with just 810 syns for wine! This week I am feeling exhausted (after all the baking and soap making activity last week) so will take it easy and plan my food for the week later. I have M.E. and I know I am at the point of no return if I don't chill out a bit!

Daisybell well done for avoiding the cakes!!! Willpower Goddess

Last edited:
Extra Easy so far this week:

Monday:
Potatoes in fry light, eggs, baked beans
Baked beans on toast (HEb)
fat free yoghurt, apple,
wine 10 syns, 1 tsp HP sauce (.5) 10 mini pretzels (?) -did great considering I was surrounded by crisps, nuts and booze!

Tuesday:
Fat free yoghurt
Cottage cheese, large salad, apple,
Beans on toast (HEb)
pasta with smoked tuna (2 syns) massive veg sauce.
wine (4) jam (1)

Wednesday:
Porridge (HEa+B)
carrot potato and onion soup, large salad, boiled egg
apple
shepherds pie with TVP, lotsa veg
mayo (2), jam (1) wine (6)
Have been 'hungry' all day

A bit late but here's my plan for the day

B'fast: scrambled egg and beans, apple
Lunch: banana, ryvita and cream cheese, tomatoes
Dinner: homemade BEEF burger, salad, couscous
Snacks: walnuts (HEB), iced coffee (HEA) and another dreaded cupcake,( 1zn syns) hot chocolate ( 1.5 syns)

Kettlebells this morning

Tomorrow

B'fast: fruit salad and yogurt
Lunch: leek and potato soup
Dinner: might be going out but no alcohol

Day 6 L1 Shred

A bit late but here's my plan for the day

B'fast: scrambled egg and beans, apple
Lunch: banana, ryvita and cream cheese, tomatoes
Dinner: homemade BEEF burger, salad, couscous
Snacks: walnuts (HEB), iced coffee (HEA) and another dreaded cupcake,( 1zn syns) hot chocolate ( 1.5 syns)

Kettlebells this morning

Tomorrow

B'fast: fruit salad and yogurt
Lunch: leek and potato soup
Dinner: might be going out but no alcohol

Day 6 L1 Shred

I'm loving the stress on BEEF burger!!!

Morning all!

How are we feeling for tomorrow's WI? I have been so so good this week but was so bad last Sunday I don't expect the scales will show much (if anything).

Morning all!

How are we feeling for tomorrow's WI? I have been so so good this week but was so bad last Sunday I don't expect the scales will show much (if anything).
Morning, I had a good week, but also had a sneaky mid week weigh and had gained1.5 llb! I resolve never to stray from Sunday weigh in again. I lost 1lb this week. Total loss now 10.2lb :D
I think we do naturally have daily variations in our weight.
Well done to all losses. That's the great thing about SW Louise, you can get straight back on plan after an 'off' day

Last edited:
Morning guys! I've been away the last two weekends, and sick all week. Blech! SO no gym and nothing like that. But I am down 2.5 lbs from where I was on Monday morning, so I'll take it. Still bobbing around at the 200lbs mark (199 lbs this morning), and am determined to start seeing regular 2 lbs losses for the next five weeks. Want to see a good loss coming up!

So this week, hopefully will be well enough to go back to the gym. I've also stuck to quitting smoking, so that's good - hopefully will see the pounds in my purse going up and the pounds on my arse going down!

Good luck everyone :)

1/2 pound off :rolleyes:
Good! You must be fabulously toned after your shred though eh? I had SW birthday cake for breakfast - thank god it tasted better than it looked! It's my OH's b'day so a 'careful' day today!

Good! You must be fabulously toned after your shred though eh? I had SW birthday cake for breakfast - thank god it tasted better than it looked! It's my OH's b'day so a 'careful' day today!

Happy Birthday Mr K@H!

I'm ok with that loss actually and do feel like I've lost inches this week if not weight. Sunday is usually my bad day but I'm going to try and not lose it too badly today (she says, with a Latte Mocciata for breakfast!!).

You must be well pleased with your loss this week?

Happy Birthday Mr K@H!

I'm ok with that loss actually and do feel like I've lost inches this week if not weight. Sunday is usually my bad day but I'm going to try and not lose it too badly today (she says, with a Latte Mocciata for breakfast!!).

You must be well pleased with your loss this week?

I am! It's given me a bit of hope in that my sneaking weigh in told me I had put 200g on on Friday, but then lost the weight from then...so it kinda makes me feel there's no rhyme or reason to STS, loss or gain. I'll just keep on. I think it was the 2.5 km ride on my mates new exercise bike - not far I know but their house is tropical inside and I had my thermals on!:D We are walking into sami today which has gotta count right?
Do you measure yourself? You must feel better for the shred - it makes me tired thinking of it!
have a great day x

Massive fail this week. Even stopped using sweetener in my drinks and had sugar instead. Also had hot chocs from the drinks machine and chocolate bars.I'm using the excuse I'm ill tho. Bad head cold giving me migraines and sore throat, also had to come off my prescribed meds onto another one as I went into mania and nearly crashed my death trap old school mini. Which is prob the reason for the head aches. So it's been comfort eating all week and currently I'm that dopey n confused I don't really care. I'm constantly hungry all the time, even after eating a huge plate of sausage n mash, with toast n jam for pudding. Will wait till med change symptoms stop then get back on it to repair the damage....unless I'm changed again.

Massive fail this week. Even stopped using sweetener in my drinks and had sugar instead. Also had hot chocs from the drinks machine and chocolate bars.I'm using the excuse I'm ill tho. Bad head cold giving me migraines and sore throat, also had to come off my prescribed meds onto another one as I went into mania and nearly crashed my death trap old school mini. Which is prob the reason for the head aches. So it's been comfort eating all week and currently I'm that dopey n confused I don't really care. I'm constantly hungry all the time, even after eating a huge plate of sausage n mash, with toast n jam for pudding. Will wait till med change symptoms stop then get back on it to repair the damage....unless I'm changed again.

You have more than enough going on at the moment, don't beat yourself up about losing your way a little. We all know our heads have to be in the right place to make this work, and when it clicks you'll be more than ready.

Are your stats up to date? 40% of your body weght lost to date? Focus on that acheivement rather than the tough time you're having just now.

Hang in there and I hope you're feeling better soon x

Back