Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

A big thank you to M Louise H for keeping us all motivated!

Today is a new day!

I have decided not to focus on the past but instead look at what I can do in the future to improve my situation. I need a goal - not a weight, although that is of course part of the picture, but a goal that is visual like the jeans and white top wedding I went to in September.

Clothes seem to work for me so my aim is to be able to wear a size 12 outfit for a barbeque in July (date to be arranged) I have a beautiful long orange dress and matching jacket that I bought at a theatre sale last year - getting into this will be my challenge. Losing weight will help but exercise will play a big part too. Kettlebells certainly does it for me and I have consistently used them even when going off the rails.

What goals have you all set yourselves? Interested to hear what works for others.

I've had an early WI this week as we're out tonight for dinner and I'm 2.5lbs up. I know I've not had a great week but I've exercised and been on plan (most of the time!!), very frustrating at how easily the weight still goes back on! Oh well, tomorrow's another day.......

Good luck for tomorrow all x

Morning guys! I've been away the last two weekends, and sick all week. Blech! SO no gym and nothing like that. But I am down 2.5 lbs from where I was on Monday morning, so I'll take it. Still bobbing around at the 200lbs mark (199 lbs this morning), and am determined to start seeing regular 2 lbs losses for the next five weeks. Want to see a good loss coming up!

So this week, hopefully will be well enough to go back to the gym. I've also stuck to quitting smoking, so that's good - hopefully will see the pounds in my purse going up and the pounds on my arse going down!

Good luck everyone :)

Well done Honey, that's great, especially as you've been ill and stopped smoking! Hope you (and all the other sunday weighers!) get a great loss on Sunday xx

Thanks Spanx!!!

Well, I've now been diagnosed with tonsillitis, so feel terrible. No gym, off work, and generally unwell. So it's no surprise that I've lost another two pounds this week, taking me down to 197 lbs. Not too happy or surprised, because I've not been eating anything other than soup, and I'm sick of being sick - this is week three now. Gah!!! Hate this.

Anyway, will get there. I want to feel happy and healthy and back to going to the gym and celebrating a stronger body, not shuffling around in a bathrobe....:(

Thanks Spanx!!!

Well, I've now been diagnosed with tonsillitis, so feel terrible. No gym, off work, and generally unwell. So it's no surprise that I've lost another two pounds this week, taking me down to 197 lbs. Not too happy or surprised, because I've not been eating anything other than soup, and I'm sick of being sick - this is week three now. Gah!!! Hate this.

Anyway, will get there. I want to feel happy and healthy and back to going to the gym and celebrating a stronger body, not shuffling around in a bathrobe....:(

Hope you're feeling better soon Honey and well done on the loss x

have been awol a few weeks and they've been BAD weeks, so whilst i'm reporting a sts (from when i last posted on here) it's actually quite a big loss (6lbs) and a full week back on track!

Good to see you back, why_d! :D I do keep an eye on this thread each Sunday morning even though not many from the early days still post. I wonder did I see you on a red mobility scooter at Conswater a few Wednesday's ago? :confused: Good to know you are back on track!

Oh no Honey, hope you feel much better soon. I used to get Tonsilitis twice a year, every year, then it just stopped - no idea why! Have as good a week as possible and keep warm and rested!

Hi Why_d, nice to see you back - well done on STS (even if it was and up and then a down!) while you've been off!

Good luck to everyone else WI today...

I know I'm no longer a sunday weigher, but hope you don't mind me popping in now and again! :)

Well no surprise I've put on.......shock was that in a week it was 11lbs!!! I wasn't even going to weigh and it took OH 3hrs and fone call off my mum to get me out of bed....wasn't even asleep was just starring at the wall. Im partly blaming meds and lack of care.
So honey I know how you feel about being ill and how much it's a struggle to do anything. And I hope you get better soon.
Just decided to post now as I'm in a hot bath with a face mask....I look pretty scary apparently cuz I don't have the ability to fully open my eyes either.
Had blood test on sat and I'm hoping that doctors get results back in time for my weekly appointment on fri, hopefully they can at least tell me wats wrong this time.
So I've decided after searching on the net for help that I'm going vegan mon-fri to give me something to focus on and be motivated. I'm under my mothers watchfull eye again so I don't get as ill as I was in 2006...pretty sad really seeing as I'm 30.
Hope every1 is doing great. It's good that I've got guilt for hiding away from scales and posting as it helped me research a plan. And every1 on here doing well is really motivating for me.
Thanks peeps xxx

Well no surprise I've put on.......shock was that in a week it was 11lbs!!! I wasn't even going to weigh and it took OH 3hrs and fone call off my mum to get me out of bed....wasn't even asleep was just starring at the wall. Im partly blaming meds and lack of care.
So honey I know how you feel about being ill and how much it's a struggle to do anything. And I hope you get better soon.
Just decided to post now as I'm in a hot bath with a face mask....I look pretty scary apparently cuz I don't have the ability to fully open my eyes either.
Had blood test on sat and I'm hoping that doctors get results back in time for my weekly appointment on fri, hopefully they can at least tell me wats wrong this time.
So I've decided after searching on the net for help that I'm going vegan mon-fri to give me something to focus on and be motivated. I'm under my mothers watchfull eye again so I don't get as ill as I was in 2006...pretty sad really seeing as I'm 30.
Hope every1 is doing great. It's good that I've got guilt for hiding away from scales and posting as it helped me research a plan. And every1 on here doing well is really motivating for me.
Thanks peeps xxx

It sounds like you're having an awful time, hope they get to the bottom of it soon x

Morning all, I'm late in reporting. Hope you get some answers soon Kimmie, and those with tonsilitus get well soon x
I lost 1.3lb this week so 11.8lb in total. Happy with a loss, but this first stone is taking forever to come off!

600g on for me...I am pleased as I had a great weekend away in Athens and ate three fabby dinners whilst remaining in control in other areas (walking past the pies!). Will try very hard this week. Good luck to everyone and get well soon to the poorly ones x

600g on for me...I am pleased as I had a great weekend away in Athens and ate three fabby dinners whilst remaining in control in other areas (walking past the pies!). Will try very hard this week. Good luck to everyone and get well soon to the poorly ones x

Glad to hear you had a good time - I was thinking of you when I saw the floods!!!

Glad to hear you had a good time - I was thinking of you when I saw the floods!!!

Aww thanks. It was very wet on Friday evening but the weekend was warm and sunny. It was so good to see people, hustle and bustle! Terrible ferry ride back though :( Determined for this week...what have you planned?

*Sneaks back in* is there room for a little one? Or big one as the case may be. Class did nothing for me apart from stress me out lol so I'm back to Sunday mornings.
I've had a horrific few days and have started to freak myself out with how much I can binge on in one session. Really need to get it under control. Really not sure of my weight at the moment. It was 8st 11.5 last Wed morning but this morning I was in the 9s (and not just eeeek) so I'm hoping to even sneak back in to the 8s on Sunday.
I also think I'm going to set my target as 8st 10 or 11 as I don't think I'm in the right headspace to go any lower at the moment.

*Sneaks back in* is there room for a little one? Or big one as the case may be. Class did nothing for me apart from stress me out lol so I'm back to Sunday mornings.
I've had a horrific few days and have started to freak myself out with how much I can binge on in one session. Really need to get it under control. Really not sure of my weight at the moment. It was 8st 11.5 last Wed morning but this morning I was in the 9s (and not just eeeek) so I'm hoping to even sneak back in to the 8s on Sunday.
I also think I'm going to set my target as 8st 10 or 11 as I don't think I'm in the right headspace to go any lower at the moment.

:party0011:Welcome back - sorry the class wasn't for you but their loss is our gain!

I am creeping back to my September target weight of 12stone. It just isn't good enough. Trying to recapture what it was that kept me on track before but am struggling.
OH keeps loads of chocolate in the house now which I can't resist. He goes back to Vienna on Thursday for a fortnight so will make sure it goes with him.
I am able to be really good until mid afternoon. I then start craving sweet things, have one and that opens the flood gates. If its not in the cupboard I bake it!

Back to menu planning and day at a time approach as I can't remember when I last had a good day! Anyone going to join me? I will report in two or three times a day and promise to be positive

Today - green day

B'fast- baked beans and scrambled egg. Cherry tomatoes
Lunch - vegetable Tom yum soup (spicy and good for my head cold) chopped apple and yogurt
Dinner- barley risotto and bacon (HEB) green cabbage and carrots. Sugar free jelly, yogurt and passion fruit
Snacks: apple slices, Philly and mango dip (HEA 2 syns)

Exercise: kettlebells today and a good long walk.
I have a fair bit of computer work to do so will get up every 30 mins and climb the stairs (20 steps)
Drink - have a shocking cold so will drink masses of herbal tea ( peppermint, fennel and licorice - all my favorites)

Am going to think about a target to work towards for Easter and then the summer. Maybe we could haves separate challenge thread? Thoughts?

I am creeping back to my September target weight of 12stone. It just isn't good enough. Trying to recapture what it was that kept me on track before but am struggling.
OH keeps loads of chocolate in the house now which I can't resist. He goes back to Vienna on Thursday for a fortnight so will make sure it goes with him.
I am able to be really good until mid afternoon. I then start craving sweet things, have one and that opens the flood gates. If its not in the cupboard I bake it!

Back to menu planning and day at a time approach as I can't remember when I last had a good day! Anyone going to join me? I will report in two or three times a day and promise to be positive

Today - green day

B'fast- baked beans and scrambled egg. Cherry tomatoes
Lunch - vegetable Tom yum soup (spicy and good for my head cold) chopped apple and yogurt
Dinner- barley risotto and bacon (HEB) green cabbage and carrots. Sugar free jelly, yogurt and passion fruit
Snacks: apple slices, Philly and mango dip (HEA 2 syns)

Exercise: kettlebells today and a good long walk.
I have a fair bit of computer work to do so will get up every 30 mins and climb the stairs (20 steps)
Drink - have a shocking cold so will drink masses of herbal tea ( peppermint, fennel and licorice - all my favorites)

Am going to think about a target to work towards for Easter and then the summer. Maybe we could haves separate challenge thread? Thoughts?

I had to remove 3 stickers from my signature this week (3.5 stone, 4 stone and target) so I want to get those back. When is UK Easter?

Back