Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Good to see you back, why_d! :D I do keep an eye on this thread each Sunday morning even though not many from the early days still post. I wonder did I see you on a red mobility scooter at Conswater a few Wednesday's ago? :confused: Good to know you are back on track!

thanks Champ! how are you getting on? I use a red wheelchair, rather than mobility scooter, and i dont think i've been in connswater since before christmas, but it could well have been me if it was that far back :p

Pineapple and a muller light? Granted I always want LOTS but it's better than chocs.
I'm doing ok so far too...have had some pineapple and grapes as a snack. Glad I've saved toast for tonight for a snack as that's when the boredom kicks in and I go raiding the cupboards.
I bought WW biscuits earlier so I may spend a couple of syns on those later but we'll see.

It's eight o'clock ad I'm still on track. First day in ages if I can make it to bed time.

Not managed kettle bells as I have horrible cold ad can't breathe. On pls side have done a couple of walks.

Morning all. Trying hard this week after the weekend
EE day:
Breakfast - 2 poached eggs and toast (HEB)
Lunch - vegetable soup, with lentils
Dinner - roasted salmon, potatoes, broccoli, carrot and peas
rice pudding (HEa) maybe some home made jam 2.5syns

I've decided to join a class again because I just don't have the motivation on my own. I was eating well and exercising for a month and put on a pound! So I'm rejoining a group to try and kick myself back into gear. I'm going tomorrow night. Eek! Wish me luck!

I've decided to join a class again because I just don't have the motivation on my own. I was eating well and exercising for a month and put on a pound! So I'm rejoining a group to try and kick myself back into gear. I'm going tomorrow night. Eek! Wish me luck!

Let us know how you get on. I have been thinking of doing the same. In Vienna I used to meet once a week with five other weight losers and that was so much more motivating. Might be a way to meet people too as Steve quite lonely at the moment.

Can anyone tell me whether EE is 1/3 super free at all meals or just lunch and dinner?

Managed another on track day today. How are the rest of you doing?

Tomorrow - original day
Blast - scrambled egg and smoked mackerel
Lunch- veg soup with ham, fruit and yogurt
Dinner- chicken in spicy sauce with veg. Banana
Snacks - mugshot, cherry tomatoes, pear, ryvita and Philly with jam (2 syns)

Will be attempting kettle bells as hopefully my cold will have eased.

Let us know how you get on. I have been thinking of doing the same. In Vienna I used to meet once a week with five other weight losers and that was so much more motivating. Might be a way to meet people too as Steve quite lonely at the moment.

Can anyone tell me whether EE is 1/3 super free at all meals or just lunch and dinner?

Managed another on track day today. How are the rest of you doing?

Tomorrow - original day
Blast - scrambled egg and smoked mackerel
Lunch- veg soup with ham, fruit and yogurt
Dinner- chicken in spicy sauce with veg. Banana
Snacks - mugshot, cherry tomatoes, pear, ryvita and Philly with jam (2 syns)

Will be attempting kettle bells as hopefully my cold will have eased.

I would love the option of a group but not here I'm afraid! I've even thought of approaching SW about it, in Cyprus they have groups and their literature there is in Greek too. Maybe I should ask them - nothing to lose is there?!

This week, so far so good. I've been 100% since Sunday and am still shredding (last day of L2 today, woo hoo!). Just 1lb this week will give me my 3 1/2 stone sticker back, so that's what I have in my sights.

daisybell - I'm not 100% sure on the EE 1/3 rule but I do remember reading somewhere that if you had, for example, beans on a HEB of toast, then you don't need to put the 1/3 SF as the HEB is measured. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!!

Hi all, EE day...

Breakfast - rice pudding (HEa) and jam 2 syns
Lunch - toast (HEb), smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
Dinner - North African fish stew, fat free baba ganoush, cous cous and roast vegetables. Syn free roulade 'cake'
wine (having friends round - they don't know they're dinner is syn free!)

3rd day of a headache so feeling a bit sorry for myself :(

M L H is right, the literature says you don't need a third superfree for something like beans on toast because they are HE's, or spag bol if there is loads of veg in it. I re-read my stuff yesterday just to be sure I am doing things right. This week I am trying to eat different things as I got stuck in a beans and eggs rut last week.

have a nice day x

This week, so far so good. I've been 100% since Sunday and am still shredding (last day of L2 today, woo hoo!). Just 1lb this week will give me my 3 1/2 stone sticker back, so that's what I have in my sights

Good Luck x:D

Thanks for the info on EE rules. Makes it a bit easier to follow.

Managed kettle bells this morning - well done on shredding M Louise H. I will try to put a shred in the day between KB again. Don't have any weights though so using tins of beans. Not very heavy but better than nothing I suppose.

On my own again so no Twix or choccy biccies in the house. Have been 100% so far today. Two and a half days in a row. Keep at it girl.......

Have tub of smoked mackerel pâté in the fridge to go with my ryvitas - might keep one for this evening when the munches march in!

Plan for tomorrow - green

Bfast: stewed apricots (1 syn) and yogurt - now a mushroom omelette as I bought some cheap last night!
Lunch: veg soup with pearl barley
dinner: curried cauliflower with coconut, (2 syns) red cabbage, rice. Yogurt and pineapple
Snacks: apple, pear, banana, ryvita (HEB) Philly (HEA) jam (1.5 syns) options chocolate (2 syns)

Last edited:
I would love the option of a group but not here I'm afraid! I've even thought of approaching SW about it, in Cyprus they have groups and their literature there is in Greek too. Maybe I should ask them - nothing to lose is there?

I was in a similar situation in Vienna so I got a group of people wanting to lose weight together and formed a slimming club. We didn't follow the same diet but shared a wish to lose. It worked really well for me and I really miss it.

Am I the only one on here? Hello???

Plan for today

Original day

Blast: fruit and yogurt
Lunch: philly smoked mackerel pâté ( syns but not sure how many), carrot sticks, celery and veg soup with ham
Dinner: chicken and mushrooms with whole wheat spaghetti. Green salad.
Snacks: iced coffee, banana,

Kettle bells

Morning Daisybell!

My plan for today involves lots of water and probably soup as I feel awful :( 5th day of headache, earache and well, just aching. Problem is feeling ill has never effected my appetite!

You're not alone! I've had a busy week this week but have stayed on plan and finished L2 of the shred. Also went walking with a friend and am in absolute agony, unbelievable how a simple exercise like that can cause so much pain! I like it though, it means I worked some new muscles.

We're off go karting this afternoon, a first for me. I feel like a woman out of a tampon advert this week I've been so active!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow all x

We're off go karting this afternoon, a first for me. I feel like a woman out of a tampon advert this week I've been so active!!!!!

Thank you for making me laugh! Fantastic! Good luck for tomorrow and enjoy the karting x

Back