Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Proof that I did it!! Me and my DD

WP_000119.jpgWP_000120.jpg

Ha I could tell you a lot more about McVities biscuits which I've eaten a whole packet of in the past 2 days as well as numerous other chocs. You can get the WW biccies in Sainsbury's.

Tomorrow is the start of a new week and a new attitude from me. There are no goodies in my house and I think that's the way I need it to be as I can't resist temptation. I KNOW I will see at least 9st 7lbs tomorrow morning which means at least a stone on since Christmas-disgusting. I need to get back in to the 8s asap. Good luck for the morning fellow Sunday weighers

Ha I could tell you a lot more about McVities biscuits which I've eaten a whole packet of in the past 2 days as well as numerous other chocs. You can get the WW biccies in Sainsbury's.

Tomorrow is the start of a new week and a new attitude from me. There are no goodies in my house and I think that's the way I need it to be as I can't resist temptation. I KNOW I will see at least 9st 7lbs tomorrow morning which means at least a stone on since Christmas-disgusting. I need to get back in to the 8s asap. Good luck for the morning fellow Sunday weighers

If that photo doesn't spur you on, nothing will. Go for it. You've done it before so you can do it again.

Morning all, star week for me and 0.8lb off, so inching towards my first stone! But very happy because I went to Pizza Express, gave myself up to 30 syns and only had 21 :)

Well, no surprise, I put on 4 lbs this week. So frustrating, because I have been eating okay, but I've been recovering from being ill and so eating again, and also no exercise. I guess last week's loss was a false result, which I knew it was. I need to start tracking again, though, because I've got really casual about it.

So this week's goal is to go back to the gym, eat well, and lose 2 lbs (hopefully a bit more!) and see where I am next Sunday. Long haul, isn't it?!

Good luck everyone :)

morning, the start of the week went well, last night not so well, had a pizza with lots of salty meat. mouth is as dry as... STS but i'm blaming the salt, lol

Morning all!

I'm back to my pre-Athens binge weight. No exercise this week due to resurfacing chronic fatigue (due to the Athens alcohol me thinks) so trying much harder next week.

It's the start of a new week for us all, I'm sending positive vibes to you all x

Well I've lost 5lb thank god...another 6lb to go. Doctor has referred me to next stage of diagnosis. Not holding my hopes up as I've been here before, least I'm not nearly 20stone this time so can't blame it on my weight

Going to stick to my vegan mon- fri still and I'm going to try n sit down later n work syns out. I've decided also that then rather eat meat at weekends I'm going to be vegetarian but eat oily fish or take fish oils as I've read that also helps.

Good luck every1

2lb off but two difficult weekends ahead- OH's twin brother coming to stay next weekend and parents visiting the following weekend. Need to be careful!

STS for me this week so I share your frustration MLouiseH. Excuses? Plenty and none of them really valid except reduced exercise due to horrible snotty cold. Reasons? Munchies in the evening still. After analysing some good and bad evenings I've come to the conclusion I need to have something to do. Spent one evening doing the ironing( my least favourite job) but not a drop of extra fuel touched my lips.Have sorted out my knitting in the hope that keeping my hands and mind busy will help. One sock nearly finished so OH should have them by Easter. Will let you know how this tactic works.

Second move is to ensure I have bananas in the house. These are my fail safe snack for times when a yogurt just won't do. This past week has been a banana desert in my house.

Will keep with the menu planning.

B'fast: kiwi, apple , yogurt
Lunch: ham salad whole meal bread bun (HEA)
Dinner: roast chicken and vegetables. Fruit salad
Snacks: banana, cherry tomatoes

Exercise : 30 day shred

I am working away for 3 days this week so am going to try extra hard to withstand the wine. Two long train journeys so will plan ahead and take food with me (hence the cherry tomatoes)
Will also have Fitbit with me and do everything I can do meet my 10,000 step and 10 flights of stairs target. This past week has been a lazy one.

STS for me this week so I share your frustration MLouiseH. Excuses?

I had been good so was all the more diasappointed, I'm the first to admit when I deserve a STS or worse!! Anyway, it is * week so maybe that will have affected it.

I was feeling positive about this week as I had managed to stay on plan after WI yesterday (first time this year!). I've now been invited to a BBQ on Thursday afternoon, I'm going to a supper club on Friday night and then out for lunch on Sunday....dam my social life!

I had been good so was all the more diasappointed, I'm the first to admit when I deserve a STS or worse!! Anyway, it is * week so maybe that will have affected it.

I was feeling positive about this week as I had managed to stay on plan after WI yesterday (first time this year!). I've now been invited to a BBQ on Thursday afternoon, I'm going to a supper club on Friday night and then out for lunch on Sunday....dam my social life!

Try to focus on the social side and not the food. Can you take a dish with you to any of the events? That way there will definitely be something you can eat. Whether you want to is another matter! Be good until Thursday of you can. God luck

Tomorrows menu

Bfast: fruit and yogurt
Lunch: smoked mackerel, chicken and Asian salad
Dinner: smoked haddock, spinach and carrots.
Snacks: banana, apricot, glass of red wine (small)

Exercise: 10k steps.

Back