Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thanks Sarah, I am managing 100% so far this week too:). I do mainly green days and love filling up on pasta and rice!

Have you room for a future little one here? 2nd attempt of slimming world after falling off the wagon whilst @ uni. First weigh in this sunday after my first week back!!!! Looking forward to staying on track and getting fit and healthy.

Thank you =D

Yes roll on summer time!!!

Welcome panda.

Its entirely personal thing daisybell. Last time i did it i didn't go to group i had been previously and never enjoyed it or felt motivated at group. I do have friends who love group though and couldn't cope without it it is their Wyoming of forcing themselves to be accountable.

I'm hanging in here. Had a so so week up to now. Am seriously thinking of joining a club. Thoughts folks?

I agree with Sarah it is all down to personal choice. I've not been going to group the past few times i've done SW; but I'm feeling like I should join. Extra motivation. Planning on joining group next Thursday.

If you feel it's the right move for you then go for it!!!

I'm hanging in here. Had a so so week up to now. Am seriously thinking of joining a club. Thoughts folks?

As the others have said, it's your call. Do you really think it would help you? If the answer is yes then definitely go for it. You've done amazingly well on your own but I know you feel you've lost your mojo at the moment - if a group helps you relocate it then it can only be a good thing!

For the first time since January 2012 I am seriously considering not getting on the scales this week. I've had a terrible week again. Normally I would not even hesitate to get on the scales and face up to it but I'm so mad at myself for falling back into my old bingeing habits, I really thought I'd cracked it this time.

In my mind I've already written off tomorrow and Monday (it's a bank holiday on Monday and traditional kite flying day, we always head to the beach with a communal picnic and plenty of wine!). Maybe a Tuesday WI just for this week is the answer, rather than leaving it 2 weeks.

The psychology of it drives me crazy, I hate being fat and how bingeing makes me feel but nothing stops me from doing it:badmood::argh: :flamingmad: :sign0163:

For the first time since January 2012 I am seriously considering not getting on the scales this week. I've had a terrible week again. Normally I would not even hesitate to get on the scales and face up to it but I'm so mad at myself for falling back into my old bingeing habits, I really thought I'd cracked it this time.

In my mind I've already written off tomorrow and Monday (it's a bank holiday on Monday and traditional kite flying day, we always head to the beach with a communal picnic and plenty of wine!). Maybe a Tuesday WI just for this week is the answer, rather than leaving it 2 weeks.

The psychology of it drives me crazy, I hate being fat and how bingeing makes me feel but nothing stops me from doing it:badmood::argh: :flamingmad: :sign0163:

Don't loose hope! WI on Sunday and face up to it, then you can see where you stand you might feel better than leaving it and worrying about it. It might be so bad as you think. If the wind there is like here (no ferries leaving now for 2 days) you will burn it off trying to keep hold of your kite!

Hi Guys, i'm moving over from the monday morning weighers as I have decided I want to enjoy my mum's home cooked roast on a sunday without feeling bad about weighing the next day! So i'm going to weigh on a sunday morning instead so I have the week to undo any damage caused :D

Good Morning,

I am over the moon today - 1.3kg loss which takes me to a loss of 6.5kg/a stone! Unexpected after my sneaky mid-week loss of 200g.

Good Luck everyone x

Morning all!!!!

Bit annoyed, because I gave it everything this week, and only a 1 lb loss. Sigh. I went to the gym five times this week, and really really pushed myself. I've eaten fairly well, and I just hoped for a bit more. Never mind, another week another chance!!

I'd like to see a two pound loss by next Sunday, and get down to 196 lbs. I think I can do it, my target was to get down to 194 lbs in March, and it feels so hard these days. Oh well, just stick at it :)

Good luck everyone else - be brave, and weigh in no matter what!!!

5lbs on.............hangs head in disgust and crawls back under my stone!
Sorry to hear that :( but best wishes for this week, don't give up, look how far you have come x x x

5lbs on.............hangs head in disgust and crawls back under my stone!

Try not to feel to bad and if you've had a bad week try not to turn it into a bad month, we all slip from time to time, we're only human! If you can, try to identify what went wrong and see if you can make any changes? I know my downfall is not being prepared and then being hungry and grabbing the first thing i see....usually a biscuit! So i am forcing myself to make up a fruit salad everyday, and batch cooking sw lunches for work on my day off etc, this is really helping me this time. Good luck for next week :)

Morning all!!!!

Bit annoyed, because I gave it everything this week, and only a 1 lb loss. Sigh. I went to the gym five times this week, and really really pushed myself. I've eaten fairly well, and I just hoped for a bit more. Never mind, another week another chance!!

I'd like to see a two pound loss by next Sunday, and get down to 196 lbs. I think I can do it, my target was to get down to 194 lbs in March, and it feels so hard these days. Oh well, just stick at it :)

Good luck everyone else - be brave, and weigh in no matter what!!!

Might just be water retention, someone on another thread mentioned that when you exercise lots your body hangs on to water to help rehydrate and repair muscles?? Even if you didn't lose as much as you hoped for, with all that cardio work, your lungs and heart are getting healthier, which counts alot!!!! :)

Back