Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning all just a quick pop in this morning while trouble are napping. Well done to everyone who has lost and please remember that picture that shows yout one pound of fat even just a pound is great and a loss is another step towards target.

Hang in there everyone who has gained or sts i am proud of you for being accountable the first step in getting back on track. You can do this. Is it worth doing a food diary and posting to try and keep a handle but also if you know you have to tell everyone what you ate are you less likely to go off plan. Either way we all have our moments and it is all part of the mental process of lifestyle change. Start of another week forget last week and start again u can do it.

I had a great first week i have never lost more than 3lb in my first week when dieted previously but am happy to report my first weeks loss to be 5lb i even weighed myself twice just in case. :)

Well I've weighed in and the scales have confirmed a 6lb loss for me.
Hopefully I will have a biggish loss next week.

But well done everyone on their losses!!!

Well I've weighed in and the scales have confirmed a 6lb loss for me.
Hopefully I will have a biggish loss next week.

But well done everyone on their losses!!!
Well done you! Don't you think 6lb is a biggish loss??? I think it's bloody huge!

Well done you! Don't you think 6lb is a biggish loss??? I think it's bloody huge!

Thank you! Yes I just feel it's first week luck haha.

In all honesty a loss is a loss how ever much it is =D

still struggling - will get there eventually

Hi Everyone,

Please can i join in - I used to be a tuesday weigher but have decided to change this to
Sunday just due time.

1 off for me this week which is good considering it's * week and have had a few lapses !!;)

I must achieve my weight and fitness goals because if I don't

I will lose self respect
It will be take it or leave it clothes choices again
I will not have the energy to achieve my lifetime goal of running my own business
The pain in my knees will return
I will be the fatty in the crowd again

These are the things that keep me motivated. What are yours?

If I don't stick to plan and achieve my goals:

* I will always have back pain and foot numbness
* I will always be self conscious of my huge chest - and be a target of conversations and friends groping me on nights out
* I will never be able to sleep on my back comfortably
* I may develop serious health problems
* If I don't lead by example my boyfriend could have serious health problems, as he has a family history of heart issues and cancer.
* I will never have nice photos taken of me. I'd love some pictures of me and my goddaughter while she's still very young.

Short term:

* I won't be able to look good on my birthday night out!

I'm sticking to plan because:

Very high risk of type 2 diabetes (runs in family)
Don't want increasing knee and hip pain from accident - gets worse the heavier I am
Feeling uncomfortable and unattractive in clothing
Half the year is spent at high temperature = less clothing and feeling crap and self conscious in a bikini

I could go on about the self conscious stuff but mainly it's the health things

I have to recover my mojo because:-

* I am very shallow and measure my self-worth in line with my weight, when one goes up the other goes down and vice versa
* I have to conquer these issues, or at least hide them from my daughter - there's no way I want her having the same issues I've had all my life
* Summer is coming
* I'm the fittest I've been in about 15 years and do not want to go back to the couch potato

My daughter said to me this evening "now you're not fat anymore can we do something active together, because we've never done anything active together". That alone should be my motivation!

Here's to a great week x

If I don't lose weight, I'll NEVER have a baby
I'll always be the fat one in the photos
I'll be fit and healthy

I want to keep off what i've already lost.
I want to be fitter and try and avoid the health problems that run in my family (diabetes, heart disease)
I want to set a good example for my children and husband.
I want a more positive attitude to my weight.
I much prefer how I feel, mentally and physically, when I eat right.
I feel and look better than I ever did. Long may it continue!

Late checking in guys but did weigh in yesterday morning and STS. To be honest i was disappointed as I have stuck to the plan 100% and even saved my syns for saturday but I did eat late when I got in on sat night and felt bloated from all the diet coke. Even though I am disappointed I took everyone advice on here that I have already read and stay with it and was 100% again on Sunday....I have to admit this is a first for me as I usual do really well for a few weeks for many even few months and then I slip off and find it too hard to get back into it so it is always a small thing but I am delighted now I got straight back into it and hoping for a much better result next week!

Huge congrats to everyone on their fantastic losses, keep up the good work! :) xxxx

well done on staying on the wagon!!!

You'll get a loss don't worry!!! Even if you don'y lose and sts I bet you feel better in yourself for following plan and eating right!

well done on staying on the wagon!!!

You'll get a loss don't worry!!! Even if you don'y lose and sts I bet you feel better in yourself for following plan and eating right!

Thanks Hun it us hard but I know ur right! The support on this really helps!! :) x

Back