Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

It's what we are all here for !!! =]

encouragment and support

Hi all may I join this thread please ive just started a food diary and will WI tomorrow to keep track on my loses as ive just come from ww, starting at 9st 13lbs or that is what I was Wednesday when I weighed in but swapping to sundays as starting sw tomorrow.

Hi all may I join this thread please ive just started a food diary and will WI tomorrow to keep track on my loses as ive just come from ww, starting at 9st 13lbs or that is what I was Wednesday when I weighed in but swapping to sundays as starting sw tomorrow.

Good luck and welcome!

Gained 600g - now in a terrible mood!

Edit....after a calm down and a coffee WI again and had only put 200g on, so not so bad as I thought but still disappointing

Last edited:
well i didnt think this one over very well lol....cant weigh this week as I cant actually stand on the scales lol had my operation on thursday and ive got to keep my foot off the floor due to the stiches. im going to put it as a sts.....which will no doubt mean a big gain next week if im allowed to put pressure on my foot. ive prob got a stones worth of badage on my foot anyway lol

good luck every one

1lb off .. Delighted! Think it will be a long slow road but will get there in the end!

Morning all!

Stayed the same, which is a bit of a relief - 198 lbs. This week was a bit hectic, and although I went to the gym every morning (five times!) I also had a huge night out on Thursday and ate and drank far far far too much. Pleased with this result :)

Morning everyone. 2lb off for me this week which means 7lb off (half stone) in my first two weeks. This is such a shocker for me as i am a typical slow loser so to have got this far in two weeks really pleased.

I am still not managing to really get any exercise in though with twin babes i am not exactly static too much plus was star week this week so lets see what next week brings.

well i didnt think this one over very well lol....cant weigh this week as I cant actually stand on the scales lol had my operation on thursday and ive got to keep my foot off the floor due to the stiches. im going to put it as a sts.....which will no doubt mean a big gain next week if im allowed to put pressure on my foot. ive prob got a stones worth of badage on my foot anyway lol

good luck every one

Sounds painful - get well soon x

Gained 600g - now in a terrible mood!

Aw don't! You said yourself about your period affecting you this week. Hang in there and then next week look at your loss over the 3 weeks - good loss last week, slight gain this week and next weeks LOSS!!!! Also, if you hadn't been on plan it would have been much more than 600g and then you'd feel really crappy.

Stay with it x

well its 1lb off for me......... weighted in with ww on Wednesday but starting sw today at home due to numerous reasons stated in my diary so thought I,d have a fresh start today.x

Well done everyone on their losses!!

Had a bad week on plan BUT

Managed to lose 6lbs!

I've no idea how that happened but I reckon a gain is on the cards next week! (Fingers crossed I don't though lol)

1.5lb off this week, very happy with that as felt I struggled a bit this week and done my 1st half a stone now, seem's ridiculous but my work trousers are hanging off me!?! :D

Congrats on all the losses and sts. Well done for getting back on track for those who wandered a little! I managed a 1.5lb loss with a Pizza Hut outing ( 4 cheese pasta 16.5 syns) and a birthday ( small piece of cake but lots of picking at crisps). 100% again now:)

Hi Everyonw - well done on all the losses.

2.5 off for me this week :eek: !!! I never have losses this big - will prob have a STS next weigh in tho !

Morning guys!!!! Happy Easter and all that :)

Well, today's okay - I weigh in at 196.2 lbs, calling it 196 lbs (or 14 stones), and down 2 lbs from last week. That's okay, I can live with that, although it doesn't reflect the effort I've put in at the gym, grrrrrr!!!! Can't believe how long I've been doing this, it's very comforting to type in "Week 139" to be honest. I feel cautious that the loss of over 150 lbs is sticking - while I've not had much loss since Christmas, I've also kept off this loss without any regains. So maybe plateaus are a good thing, they get my body used to the huge loss. Anyway, I'm ready to see another ten pounds come off - I've got a small personal goal of getting down to 185 lbs by Midsummers Day, which is a neat twelve weeks from now.

Morning! Happy Easter all! Spending today avoiding the box of creme eggs my unsupportive friend dropped by.
Well 700g off for me and my Club 10 ward! Pleased about the club 10 but thought the weight loss also didn't reflect my effort this week. Anyhoo another week...starting work full-on so lots and lots of stairs, cleaning and moving around.
x

Morning all. 0.5lb off for me this week. I felt a bit disappointed after having another 100% week but on reflection i have lost 7.5lb in my first 3 weeks which really is a record for me. I have previously been a slow loser. So on average 2.5lb a week is good.

So dust myself off and carry on my journey. It isn't about how fast i can do it just about reaching my end goal.

Honey you are inspiring you have done so amazing and yes you are on week 139 but you are still going and the weight is going. I would love to see a before and after(during) pic.

Well done to everyone else on their losses and happy Easter everyone. Don't deprive yourself this is a lifestyle change you can have some Easter treats in your syns so u r only more likely to fall off the wagon if u do. Lots of synod free meals for me today and a cadburys creme egg at 8.5 syns :)

Happy Easter everyone!

Weighed in at 125.6lbs this morning!!! So last time round I was 128lb so that is nearly 2.5lbs off! I got my half stone which I wanted by easter and....... I am into size 10 jeans! :D

I am back on the chocolate today so will probably all be on plus more next week.

Back