Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning all. 0.5lb off for me this week. I felt a bit disappointed after having another 100% week but on reflection i have lost 7.5lb in my first 3 weeks which really is a record for me. I have previously been a slow loser. So on average 2.5lb a week is good.

So dust myself off and carry on my journey. It isn't about how fast i can do it just about reaching my end goal.

Honey you are inspiring you have done so amazing and yes you are on week 139 but you are still going and the weight is going. I would love to see a before and after(during) pic.

Well done to everyone else on their losses and happy Easter everyone. Don't deprive yourself this is a lifestyle change you can have some Easter treats in your syns so u r only more likely to fall off the wagon if u do. Lots of synod free meals for me today and a cadburys creme egg at 8.5 syns :)

Hi Sarah! You've cheered me up - I've been counting creme eggs as 9 syns. Yay!

Morning guys!!!! Happy Easter and all that :)

Well, today's okay - I weigh in at 196.2 lbs, calling it 196 lbs (or 14 stones), and down 2 lbs from last week. That's okay, I can live with that, although it doesn't reflect the effort I've put in at the gym, grrrrrr!!!! Can't believe how long I've been doing this, it's very comforting to type in "Week 139" to be honest. I feel cautious that the loss of over 150 lbs is sticking - while I've not had much loss since Christmas, I've also kept off this loss without any regains. So maybe plateaus are a good thing, they get my body used to the huge loss. Anyway, I'm ready to see another ten pounds come off - I've got a small personal goal of getting down to 185 lbs by Midsummers Day, which is a neat twelve weeks from now.

Well done Honey! Hope you have another fab week xxx

Back from working away again with all the temptations that involves. Am delighted to report a 2.5lb loss since my last weigh in two weeks ago. Today I have allowed myself a couple of chocolate treats fully intending to be back on track tomorrow. I am now 11 st 11.5, down from 15.2 a year ago. Like the amazing Honey, I keep reminding myself about the long term achievement instead of beating myself up for the small gains.

Back to meal planning, fit bit and kettle bells. Lets see some results here!

Back from working away again with all the temptations that involves. Am delighted to report a 2.5lb loss since my last weigh in two weeks ago. Today I have allowed myself a couple of chocolate treats fully intending to be back on track tomorrow. I am now 11 st 11.5, down from 15.2 a year ago. Like the amazing Honey, I keep reminding myself about the long term achievement instead of beating myself up for the small gains.

Back to meal planning, fit bit and kettle bells. Lets see some results here!

Brilliant, well done!

Hey fellow Sunday weighers, long time no see...mainly due to my inability to type when I've been so busy using my hands to shove chocolate in to my mouth. I have gained SUBSTANTIALLY over the past few weeks but I know I can't keep going that way. I've been miserable. I'm back on minis and hoping that by reporting in here and my food diary I'll regain control. I know I've done it with a few of you before but anyone fancy reporting in each day to make sure we're 100%?
I won't be weighing this week as I truly don't want to see such a high number (I say it now but I doubt I'll be able to stay away from the scales) but I plan on weighing the following Sunday.

Hey fellow Sunday weighers, long time no see...mainly due to my inability to type when I've been so busy using my hands to shove chocolate in to my mouth. I have gained SUBSTANTIALLY over the past few weeks but I know I can't keep going that way. I've been miserable. I'm back on minis and hoping that by reporting in here and my food diary I'll regain control. I know I've done it with a few of you before but anyone fancy reporting in each day to make sure we're 100%?
I won't be weighing this week as I truly don't want to see such a high number (I say it now but I doubt I'll be able to stay away from the scales) but I plan on weighing the following Sunday.

Hey, I was only thinking about you the other day- welcome back! Sounds like we're in the same boat, I skipped WI this week for the first time in 15 months - like you I just couldn't face the big number.

You never know, it may not be as bad as we think - ever the optimist!

Good luck x

Hey slimming buddy! We've missed you. I'm definitely up for a week or two of close supervision. Have stayed on plan today (just) so feeling positive.
Just a point - if you don't weigh this Sunday how will you know how well you've done the next week. Better to face it and know the damage??

Tomorrow will be a red day

Bfast: Scrambled eggs, smoked mackerel (a few syns I think) and tomatoes
Lunch: ribolita soup with whole wheat pasta (HEB)
Dinner: ham and vegetable stir fry. Sugar free jelly and strawberries
snack: pear, options chocolate

Shred level 1. 10,000 steps and 10 flights of stairs.

I am also going to bite the bullet and go to a local SW club. If nothing else I will get the books and know what I am doing. Fully intend to commit. Maybe the public weigh in will do the trick.

Last weigh was a sts, understandable seeing the amount of rubbish I ate last week. New week, new start aiming for a 2lb loss so I get my 1 stone!!

Hey slimming buddy! We've missed you. I'm definitely up for a week or two of close supervision. Have stayed on plan today (just) so feeling positive.
Just a point - if you don't weigh this Sunday how will you know how well you've done the next week. Better to face it and know the damage??

Tomorrow will be a red day

Bfast: Scrambled eggs, smoked mackerel (a few syns I think) and tomatoes
Lunch: ribolita soup with whole wheat pasta (HEB)
Dinner: ham and vegetable stir fry. Sugar free jelly and strawberries
snack: pear, options chocolate

Shred level 1. 10,000 steps and 10 flights of stairs.

I am also going to bite the bullet and go to a local SW club. If nothing else I will get the books and know what I am doing. Fully intend to commit. Maybe the public weigh in will do the trick.

Sounds like a fab day and I hope the group helps you, I wasn't a fan of the group dynamic tbh. Clapping and going round in a circle was not my idea of a good time haha!

I stayed on plan wooohoo!

I will just count my loss the following Sunday from where I'm starting now, I'd rather see a bigger loss than a teeny one! I'm impressed that I haven't been near the scales today!

Hi all, this week was a loss of.2lb under half a lb lol. Should be star week. I have had Easter and birthdays this week so think I will gain. But am 100%ing again from today and determined to get back to exercise again agfter a couple of weeks feeling ill.

Never be scared of the scales, it is just a number that you have the power to change :)

Well I went to a local SW club. I now have the books so can get back on track. Hoping turning up to get weighed will give me the motivation to lose a few extra pounds. Have been on plan today and used about 10syns.

Tomorrow I am going to try extra easy and see how I get on. Interestingly they barely touched on red and green days. Just got to make sure I have third platefuls of super free foods every meal.

Blast: fat free yogurt, pear and kiwi
Lunch: ribolita soup, banana
Dinner: haddock, peas, broccoli, sweet potato mash - rice pudding
Snacks: options chocolate, ryvita and Philly (HEA &B)

Kettle bells. 10,000 steps, 10 flights

Hello, can i join please?
My WI result was 4lbs off this week :) Xx
Hi Liz, of course you can join! Welcome to the Sunday weighers. What a good start.
I have gained the .02lb I lost last week, but as I have had 2 birthdays with parties and meals out as well as Easter, I feel happy that I have sts over 2 weeks and not gained:) Off to the cinema with my kids this morning. Have a good week all.

I'm a bit freaked out today, because I've apparently put on 6.5 lbs in the last two days. I don't honestly think that can be the case, and I think my scales might be broken (need new batteries) because I've been eating really well all week, I've been to the gym, and I absolutely cannot account for it. Been racking my brains, and I've had some cheese with my salad, but only a slice. I've had a hot chocolate from the work drinks machine, but again, that can't be it. It could be water gain, but I've never had that before. So I am officially puzzled. Also, my clothes and ring are looser than ever, so there is zero sign of a gain like that.

Oh well, I don't THINK it's a real gain, because I absolutely cannot account for it - and I am always pretty honest when I weigh-in. However, that's the result and I always post my results on a Sunday. Good thing is that it has made me 100% refocus and track what I'm eating -after nearly three years I have got a bit relaxed. So that's probably a good thing, making me review everything and think about what I'm going to change.

Yesterday:
- porridge
- home-made pea/mint soup, salad, ryvita
- apples x 2 as a snack
- home-made mushroom risotto (no fat, cheese, cream etc), salad

I think I might use my journal here again to track what I eat.

400g off for me again, good luck everyone!

Honey39 try some new batteries and weigh again so you can be sure. Def helps me logging food on here, good luck with this week

3.5lbs up after a very good week. I'm glad I didn't weigh last week because seeing 12 stone again would have broken me.

Good Morning!
Glad you are feeling more positive, I just know this week will be a good one for you! xxx

Back