Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I did it!!!! I lost 2lbs meaning i've hit my stone in 1 month =DDDDDDDDD

Hi I'm new to this site I've did slimming world on and off for a few years but can't seems to find the time to go back to class,, I weighed in this morning I'm 10st 12.5 I would like to get to 10 st for my holiday in just over 8 weeks

Hi all bit late calling in but crazy day with the babes. Well after a disappointing 0.5lb last week am pleased to say i lost 3lb this week.

10.5lb in 4 weeks good progress for me. Will keep shipping away. Booking a baby naming for the twins for end of June so something to focus on so i can wear something nice.

Well done to everyone else x

1.5lbs up for me but I know I deserve it. Today I have been spot on plan and feel good about myself. Have had a long chat with my business partner tonight and she wants to get her weight under control too so next few days should be good too.

I am committing myself to losing 2lbs plus by next Sunday. Something has changed in my head that means I'm going to do it again. Like you M Louise H I am not going to see 12 stone again.

Watch this space and stay with it everyone. I so appreciate the support on here.

Hi I'm new to this site I've did slimming world on and off for a few years but can't seems to find the time to go back to class,, I weighed in this morning I'm 10st 12.5 I would like to get to 10 st for my holiday in just over 8 weeks

Welcome! Good luck with the weight loss, 12.5lbs in 8 weeks seems a sensible goal. Where are you off to for your holidays?

1.5lbs up for me but I know I deserve it. Today I have been spot on plan and feel good about myself. Have had a long chat with my business partner tonight and she wants to get her weight under control too so next few days should be good too.

I am committing myself to losing 2lbs plus by next Sunday. Something has changed in my head that means I'm going to do it again. Like you M Louise H I am not going to see 12 stone again.

Watch this space and stay with it everyone. I so appreciate the support on here.

Go girl!! I know what you mean about the support, I certainly would have lost my way without everyone on here.

Yesterday, for the first time THIS YEAR I stayed 100% on plan after WI. I had a really lazy day in the house but I didn't binge and I feel SO virtuous this morning. It's nice to think I could work towards a loss this week rather than just playing catch up after pigging out.

Long may our positive-mental-attitude last.

Have a great week everyone x

3.5lbs up after a very good week. I'm glad I didn't weigh last week because seeing 12 stone again would have broken me.

I completely know what u mean. I have been off plan since last week and have gained 2.5lb disappointed but this is where I am going to change... Instead of giving up I am going to get back on it and try again!

Well done Louise your post has helped me see I'm not the only one! :) x

I ave had a mixed week off on and off plan three days 100% and two evenings where i completely lost it. Sure of a gain on Sunday but i will get straight back on plan from today no waiting till Sunday. Will try and reduce the amount of gain rather than adding to it. I can do this we all have our moments we are only human. This is a lifestyle change and it doesn't all just fall into place overnight. As long as we get back on plan and try not to beat ourselves up over it too much. Chaaces are a good week next week will undo this and set us back on track. Otherwise its just a downward or upward spiral.

Hope everyone is having agood week .

Well done for all the fab losses.

Boo I have put on 0.4lb. Have SW 100% and started running club again so not sure what happened :cry:

Oh well i've still lost 1 st 4lb since starting SW - I'll keep eating healthily and exercising and fingers crossed for next week ;)

Well done for all the fab losses.

Boo I have put on 0.4lb. Have SW 100% and started running club again so not sure what happened :cry:

Oh well i've still lost 1 st 4lb since starting SW - I'll keep eating healthily and exercising and fingers crossed for next week ;)

I've noticed a lot of people tend to have a small gain when they start new exercise, something to do with muscles retaining fluid...apparantly!!

Hang in there, it has to show next week x

Morning guys - well done on the losses!!!

Pleased to say that I have lost 6 lbs this week. Last week's gain frightened the life out of me, because I didn't really understand it. This week I have gone back to basics and really watched everything I ate. I think my scales / fluids were out of whack last Sunday as well, to be honest, but it was a kick that I needed because it's refocused me on losing weight. I HAVE been a bit hungry this week, but not too bad. But adjusting to lots of home made soups, no snacking between meals, and really cutting back. So relieved to see it make a difference.

I think weighing in here helped hugely. I HATE recording gains, but doing it spurs me on. It feels sweet this week to have done something about it, and to feel very back on track again. I think avoiding owning up to the scales each week would be disaster for me to be honest. If ever I vanish from here, I think it means that I am regaining weight!

Must be something in the air. I have lost 2.5lbs. Like Honey says, this site spurs me on so next week is going to be a good one too. It will be tough as I am away the whole week - work meetings, entertaining and staying with family. Challenging to say the least!

Back