Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Gained .5kg ... it's been the infamous * week so maybe I can blame that.

STS for me which is fine as I have been working away all week. Aim to be 100% from today. Away again end of the week for a couple of days.

Bfast: scrambled egg, stuffed mushroom and beans
Lunch: Tom yum vegetable soup
Dinner: asparagus risotto, peas. Yogurt jelly and melon
Snacks: Freddo, options chocolate

Kettle bells, walk along seafront.

How is everyone else doing?

Star week is a time for water retention - bad for the scales. STS is great when you know why - well done for being back to 100%.

I had a loss of 1.8lb today and am very happy after having a small gain last wee. Running is going really well - I took 4 minutes off my 5k time yesterday :D

Don't worry, gbee - keep it up 100% and you will see a loss. I started a new exercise regime and have seen my weight STS and gain over the past few weeks, but my waist has gone down!

Ah! I find rubbish losses when I exercise. Also time of the month. Did not give up and totally stuck to plan today. Extra easy.

Ah! I find rubbish losses when I exercise. Also time of the month. Did not give up and totally stuck to plan today. Extra easy.

Good on you. It's all too easy to get fixated on the ups and downs of weekly weigh ins. What matters is the loss over a longer period so keep your goal in sight and good luck

Well the last two weeks have been dreadful! Not been on plan or done any exercise, this today stops!!! I'm not going to let personal issues deter me from my weighloss dreams. I'm putting the last two maintains under my belt and gearing up for a lovely fat loss!!! Y who's with me?

I'm here! Had a horrendous day yesterday but I had a good time so it was worth it. So far so good today.........

How are you?

Planning on fish and chips out tonight but have been ok so far this week (like 2 days!) I suspect I'm not going to complete the challenge of target by Easter, I'll keep trying though. Glad you had a good time! x

I'm struggling a bit. Went out and over did things last night - not too bad but I felt a guilty this morning and a bit p'd off that I can't have syns today without compromising this week. Today I can't stop thinking about how difficult it's going to be over the summer to eat out. As I don't eat meat and everything is olive oil heavy grilled fish seems a good option...it's the chips and booze I have problems with! After a half kilo gain last week I feel like I'm concentrating on the negative and not the positive. Quite a few people have now noticed and also my clothes are too big so I have positive things too but then I think about food all over again. One friend is also trying to sabbotage me and I see it as being unsupportive and thats winding me up. Sorry for the moan :( but thanks for listening.

I'm struggling a bit. Went out and over did things last night - not too bad but I felt a guilty this morning and a bit p'd off that I can't have syns today without compromising this week. Today I can't stop thinking about how difficult it's going to be over the summer to eat out. As I don't eat meat and everything is olive oil heavy grilled fish seems a good option...it's the chips and booze I have problems with! After a half kilo gain last week I feel like I'm concentrating on the negative and not the positive. Quite a few people have now noticed and also my clothes are too big so I have positive things too but then I think about food all over again. One friend is also trying to sabbotage me and I see it as being unsupportive and thats winding me up. Sorry for the moan :( but thanks for listening.

No apology needed - that's what we're here for!

I truly understand your concerns about summer eating out. I always stick to meat off the grill and salad, don't know what I'd do otherwise. What about pasta with tomato sauce or have the grilled fish with a salad (xoris ladi!). The other option is to up the exercise if you have time. Do you swim? I love nothing more than a swim across our bay.

As for your friend, try and twist it around and take it as a compliment - it's surprising how jealous people can get when you gain control of your weight. More than likely the green-eyed monster as your hard work is now obviously paying off.

It's tough when you start playing mind games with yourself, if you're anything like me you'll be being way too hard on yourself. Have a dressing up session and congratulate yourself on every item of clothing that is now too big. Also, have the syns if you want them - forget yesterday, concentrate on today and how well you are doing by staying in control. How about making this week's goal a STS? Is it * week still? That could maybe be affecting your mood too?

Hang in there lovely x

No apology needed - that's what we're here for!

I truly understand your concerns about summer eating out. I always stick to meat off the grill and salad, don't know what I'd do otherwise. What about pasta with tomato sauce or have the grilled fish with a salad (xoris ladi!). The other option is to up the exercise if you have time. Do you swim? I love nothing more than a swim across our bay.

As for your friend, try and twist it around and take it as a compliment - it's surprising how jealous people can get when you gain control of your weight. More than likely the green-eyed monster as your hard work is now obviously paying off.

It's tough when you start playing mind games with yourself, if you're anything like me you'll be being way too hard on yourself. Have a dressing up session and congratulate yourself on every item of clothing that is now too big. Also, have the syns if you want them - forget yesterday, concentrate on today and how well you are doing by staying in control. How about making this week's goal a STS? Is it * week still? That could maybe be affecting your mood too?

Hang in there lovely x

Thank you!
Feel much better today - sneaky WI has me STS so still a small chance to loose by Sunday! My 'friend' invited us to dinner after asking what we could and couldn't have. We arrived to find a table full of crackers, cheese biscuits and a hot cheese and mayo dip. Follwed by a lecture on how it's rude to not eat what the guests have given you. Main not too bad but then rocky roads and chocolates. The worst thing is I always cook meat when they come even though I don't eat it. Not anymore!
I do like to swim...I had a paddle today not too bad at all. Lots o work again this week (well until October now) so much more exercise there too.
x

1lb off not sure how that makes me feel as I've worked hard this week but did have last weekend to undo. Maybe chocolate for breakfast will help me decipher my feelings?!

1lb off not sure how that makes me feel as I've worked hard this week but did have last weekend to undo. Maybe chocolate for breakfast will help me decipher my feelings?!
It's in the right direction! Big weekend coming up...what are you doing for Easter?

It's in the right direction! Big weekend coming up...what are you doing for Easter?

Easter Sunday is first UK arrivals in resort so OH will be working. I've been invited to my boss' so me and the little 'un will probably go there for a proper Greek meatfest! My in laws having a BBQ on Good Friday too so it could be a tough week, not forgetting all the Easter eggs too!

What are your plans? Have the Brits started their season in Kef?

Back