Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi all, well done for all your fab losses, and getting back on track x My 10k training is going well, I'm on week three of three runs, one zumba and one exercise bike per week and finally seen a loss of 2.4lb. On track to cross the stone zone next week and only 3 lbs to my two stone award yay! Good luck this week :D

Hi all, well done for all your fab losses, and getting back on track x My 10k training is going well, I'm on week three of three runs, one zumba and one exercise bike per week and finally seen a loss of 2.4lb. On track to cross the stone zone next week and only 3 lbs to my two stone award yay! Good luck this week :D

Fab result - well done :D

I'm still around. Ticking along but not making huge effort. One or two KitKats escaped from their wrappers this week but this is tempered by ultra good SW meals. Veg curry and couscous for tea followed by melon and ginger.

Did kettlebells this morning, walked into town and have just done half an hour scarifying the lawn (hard work)

I am going to Washington DC mid July and would like to be in a size 12 by then. That should be an incentive for me. All those great American tee shirts.

Is Washington for work or pleasure? All those super cheap jeans too!

I've been super-good this week and spent 9 hours straight cleaning a house yesterday so that has to be some serious Body Magic.

Is Washington for work or pleasure? All those super cheap jeans too!

I've been super-good this week and spent 9 hours straight cleaning a house yesterday so that has to be some serious Body Magic.

Work with a day of leisure tagged on the end. Didn't realise jeans were a good buy. Must add to the list! Yet another great reason to go down a dress size.

So pleased you are back in the zone. You're so right about the physical activity - wonderful incentive to put your back into it. I was scarifying the lawn yesterday evening (raking out the moss) was absolutely shattered and within an hour ached all over. That can only be a good thing! Only did 10% of the lawn and filled our wheelie bin with moss. Aren't I lucky there's so much more to do!

600g off for me - quite pleased since the week started off quite badly (well only in SW terms!). Swimming every day for 2 weeks now has seen a pleasing difference in my shape, keeping it up. Teetotalism a drag but sticking to it. On 3 kinds of meds for a shoulder problem and wishing I had got the 'weight loss' side effect of one of them but alas not!

MLH well done, good luck everyone

Didn't update last week, but I put on about four pounds, and this week I have lost those four pounds. Sigh. BUT it's been an incredibly busy few weeks, and I've been out a lot, so I'm really pleased about where I am right now.

I want to lose 2.5 lbs this week - come on!

Hi I put on 1.4lb but have pmt and had a wicked weekend away eating at restautants and drinking :)

Oh I did lol! :D

Feeling positive about weight in - I really want to cross the stone zone this week :) roll on Sunday!

Feeling positive about weight in - I really want to cross the stone zone this week :) roll on Sunday!

I'm not sure how I'm feeling. I have been 100% but have had a few green days to satisfy my carb cravings and my exercise has been low this week too. Tomorrow will tell - good luck all x

I'm not sure how I'm feeling. I have been 100% but have had a few green days to satisfy my carb cravings and my exercise has been low this week too. Tomorrow will tell - good luck all x

I am doing mostly green days so don't seem to suffer carb bloat? Good luck sure you will be fine :)

Last edited:
Morning guys. I am over the moon with a 3lb loss this week. I am over the stone zone and into the 13s whoop whoop. I kept on track after a gain last week and am going in the right direction again.
Good luck today everyone :)

Phew! 2lbs off, I felt like it could have gone either way this week.

Well done :) A loss is somehow sweeter when you're not sure how the week went!

Back