Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Morning guys!!! Week 147 and I've lost 1.5 lbs - woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am so pleased, because I think the long plateau might be over. Well, at any rate - I've lost 155 lbs, over eleven stones, and I am still losing.

Aiming for another 1.5 lbs next week, taking me down to 193.5 lbs. I can do this, just need to focus and get it done.

Good luck everyone!!!!

700g off for me and into the 8's!!! Yay! Almost at target now. I really think no alcohol is the answer for me. Good Luck everyone x
Really well done - it must feel great to be so close to target:D

Really well done - it must feel great to be so close to target:D

Thanks Ruthie! It does feel good. I have been swimming 20 lengths of the pool everyday for 3 weeks and it's really paying off toning wise. I will be careful to keep it up - OH has more to loose so we'll def be sticking to it.

Morning guys!!! Week 147 and I've lost 1.5 lbs - woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am so pleased, because I think the long plateau might be over. Well, at any rate - I've lost 155 lbs, over eleven stones, and I am still losing.

Aiming for another 1.5 lbs next week, taking me down to 193.5 lbs. I can do this, just need to focus and get it done.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Wow what an inspiration- 11st off and still going. Really shows that food optimizing works as a way of life :)

Back after a few weeks of sts and gains due to meds and lack of willpower... 100% this week and 1.4lbs off, pleased with that! Well done on all the losses!

Well done for getting back to 100% and having a loss this week. Onwards and downwards!

Well done for getting back to 100% and having a loss this week. Onwards and downwards!

Thanks Ruthie, had a few bad weeks but back on track now. Will try and keep it up this week too!

Yum just tteating myself to big bowl of sw choc mousee. 2 toffee muller light and 2 packs of cadbury hi lights. Delicious and 4 syns :)

Oh no where are you then? Any vanilla or sweet yoghurt and liw cal hot chocolate powder.

Oh no where are you then? Any vanilla or sweet yoghurt and liw cal hot chocolate powder.

I'm in Greece on the mainland. We can get a lot of things but the stuff I really wish I could get is quark and fat free fromage frais. So many of the the SW recipes use them and sometimes yoghurt just isn't a good enough substitute!

On the whole I don't mind though, It makes me cook from scratch which can only be better than convenience food (which I know I would rely on in the UK).

How's everyone doing this week?

Well cooking fresh ingredients from scratch is definately better for you! How do you like to spend your syns?
This week is going well,I managed to avoid the popcorn while taking my kids to the cinema, my running is still enjoyable and I am seeing my shape change. How is your week going?

Morning all!

Week 148 and I've lost 2.5 lbs. Unbelievable to see the scales moving downwards again. I think it's a combination of summer, weights, eating well and being happy. Anyway, am down to 192.5 lbs this morning, which feels unbelievably low (for me). I'd like to see a loss of a pound by next Sunday, and am 100% committted to this.

I am pretty damned happy just now.

Well done Louise and Honey- fab losses :
I have gained 1lb, not sure why as I have been food optimizing 100% but have stepped up my distances in running too. Feel that I have list inches this week so not disheartened. 4 weeks until my 10k :D

Morning all!

Week 148 and I've lost 2.5 lbs. Unbelievable to see the scales moving downwards again. I think it's a combination of summer, weights, eating well and being happy. Anyway, am down to 192.5 lbs this morning, which feels unbelievably low (for me). I'd like to see a loss of a pound by next Sunday, and am 100% committted to this.

I am pretty damned happy just now.

Inspirational, as always :D

Well done Louise and Honey- fab losses :
I have gained 1lb, not sure why as I have been food optimizing 100% but have stepped up my distances in running too. Feel that I have list inches this week so not disheartened. 4 weeks until my 10k :D

Glad you're not disheartened by the small gain. Could be a little left over from last week? Our bodies do strange things, I've often felt lighter and smaller but the scales have said otherwise.

Please can I join you? I weigh at home and I've decided Sunday morning is the best time. 4lbs this week, so chuffed that's 10 in three weeks since starting SW.

Back