Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Please can I join you? I weigh at home and I've decided Sunday morning is the best time. 4lbs this week, so chuffed that's 10 in three weeks since starting SW.

Of course and congratulations on the great loss so far!

:( Can't get either here

M Lousie H....this week I made a 'schumuller light fruit corner' (well we have to get entertainment somewhere!)...using an plain AlphaBeta 0% yoghurt, a tea spoon of jam (1 syn) difficult to put in a corner as the pot is round, and a crumbled low fat digestive biscuit (3.5) it was very nice! Also discovered AB's tiny icecreams in strawberry and prauline are about 3.5 syns each and they're nice!

M Lousie H....this week I made a 'schumuller light fruit corner' (well we have to get entertainment somewhere!)...using an plain AlphaBeta 0% yoghurt, a tea spoon of jam (1 syn) difficult to put in a corner as the pot is round, and a crumbled low fat digestive biscuit (3.5) it was very nice! Also discovered AB's tiny icecreams in strawberry and prauline are about 3.5 syns each and they're nice!

The ice creams sound good - I'll look for those next time I'm in Kalamata. I've found here in resort the new Solero Mojito ice lollies, only 3 syns and de-lish.

How you getting on?

Everything sounds good to me right now due to being awake with my three year old since 3.20am :eek:
Today will be a struggle to stay 100% and I'm supposed to run 10k....

I only managed 5k but ran a pb at 31.51 and stayed 100% so far...just settling with a glass of wine (7 syns):)

Well, after the gain last week, I have lost 2.4lb to get my 2 stone award - yay!
Had a great nights sleeo so will try to do my 10k today :)
Good luck today everyone.

Morning guys!!! Lost another pound this week (week 149!) taking me down to 191.6 lbs, or 158.5 lbs in total. Perilously close to losing 160 lbs, which is mind blowing. I'm losing weight because I'm loved up at the moment, to be honest. But I'll take it!

Well done on your loss Honey. Keep it up:)

Weighed in this morning too lost 3lbs this week :) good luck everyone for the week ahead x

The ice creams sound good - I'll look for those next time I'm in Kalamata. I've found here in resort the new Solero Mojito ice lollies, only 3 syns and de-lish.

How you getting on?

Hello, just 1kg from target (was closer but a meal out, period and wine put paid to the target being met this week). Feel more concious of my body than before - wrinkly skin on my thighs and belly from the loss and age (I guess - what can I do?) down 2 cup, maybe 3, sizes and getting a bit critical about my new size. on the other hand i need new underwear, clothes and swimwear and have had some nice comments. Grass is always greener I guess!

Sts for me this week. Bit gutted as i was 100% on plan but hey ho theres always next week! Well done on all the losses x

I was 100% and put on last week, but keep going and it will come off hun :)

Morning all!

My darling OH decided to reset our router at home without checking that we knew our passwords. Consequently, we are now internet-less at home, hence the late check-in.

Not good news though, 1.5lb gain after a totally 100% week. I can only put it down to the big, unexpected loss last week. I could have really blown it yesterday but managed to stay on track and put in another 100% day. Hanging in there, just......

Hello, just 1kg from target (was closer but a meal out, period and wine put paid to the target being met this week). Feel more concious of my body than before - wrinkly skin on my thighs and belly from the loss and age (I guess - what can I do?) down 2 cup, maybe 3, sizes and getting a bit critical about my new size. on the other hand i need new underwear, clothes and swimwear and have had some nice comments. Grass is always greener I guess!

I'm sure you look great. If you can, invest in some new underwear and swimwear which actually fits - baggy bikinis and gaping bras are not a flattering look!

As for the loose skin, I know what you mean and have a big problem with it on my arms, thighs and stomach. I don't know what the solution is, I did read that you should give it 6 months from losing your last pound to see if the skin 'bounces back'. Still, loose skin has to be healthier than the extra weight we were carrying! And don't get me started on my turkey neck.............

I'm sure you look great. If you can, invest in some new underwear and swimwear which actually fits - baggy bikinis and gaping bras are not a flattering look!

As for the loose skin, I know what you mean and have a big problem with it on my arms, thighs and stomach. I don't know what the solution is, I did read that you should give it 6 months from losing your last pound to see if the skin 'bounces back'. Still, loose skin has to be healthier than the extra weight we were carrying! And don't get me started on my turkey neck.............

I like the idea of my skin bouncing back...if not maybe I'll just tape everything behind me! I am religiously using creams so we'll see what happens.

Good Luck this week, I hope you see a big loss x

Hi folks! Back from my travels and a hectic couple of weeks working. I found t extremely hard living in a hotel and working long hours to stick to plan and don't even mention the lack of exercise. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how do you cope?

Am home all this week so am determined to get back on track. Have a fasting blood test at 9am so that will be the kick start I need. Water only since 6pm so maybe this is what I need every day!

MLouiseH - thanks for the message. It did the trick and got me back on here.

I'm going to start menu planning again so let me know if it irritates peeps.

Good to be back!

Hello everyone. I am back and worse than when I gave up...boo hoo. Anyway, pleased to see the Sunday weighing thread is going strong. I hope to have a good result next Sunday.

Back