Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I've done it!!!!! I reached my target!!!!!

Hooray well done in getting to target KAH!
:D

Morning guys!!! Lost another pound this week (week 149!) taking me down to 191.6 lbs, or 158.5 lbs in total. Perilously close to losing 160 lbs, which is mind blowing. I'm losing weight because I'm loved up at the moment, to be honest. But I'll take it!

Well that's double good news! Weight loss and loved up - woohoo! xxx

Boo! If u remember me I'm back!! Lol

To cut long story short i got quite poorly and had to put a halt to the plan and get some professional help to sort my head out.

I changed my online sw membership to group few weeks ago but this week I've stopped going and I'm doing the plan by myself. I was going to a group near a friend and the journey n cost just wasn't worth it. I found my effort was less bcuz my head said it was ok to go off plan as I'd be going to group and it will fix it....losses were not as good. Plus it was a mid week weigh and I just couldn't get it to work....I'm a week = mon-sun girl lol

Anyway it's nice to see a few of the familiar faces and although I've not been here I've been thinking of you every Sunday morning lol

I've put on just over half stone...not sure how much exactly as I've not looked at my old stats yet. Ive got a target bmi of 25 or less to reach....then keep for a year...I'm currently going through a referral process from my gp to get surgery to remove excess skin etc ( going from a size 26 to a size 12 makes a lot of damage no matter how much exercise you do) and he said my bmi score is the only thing holding me back getting to next stage for nhs treatment. But I'm also looking to go private as tbh I feel a bit guilty getting it free, and I don't think I can wait nearly 2 years with the risk of still being refused. I've also got to pass psyc assessment and not be on meds. It's not an easy way out either and it's taken a lot of talking with friends family and professionals to decide it will be right. ( working in a private hospital getting to see people actually have the surgery has its cons as well as pros! )

Any way I'm back to hog some of the support and hopefully help others. I'm going to have a quick look back on how ur all doing....if my bath water dsnt get to cold lol

Welcome back Kimmie. Welldone on keeping so much weight off!
I had a loss of 1.6lb this werk, and extended my longest run to 7 miles. I nevet thought that I would be running that distance and be signed up for a half marathon in Sep :D
Good luck with weigh in everyone :)

Thank you for your nice comments. I am feeling great about reaching my target, but I need some advice about how to continue...how do you not continue to loose but not gain either? I'm sure the swimming accelerated the weight loss for me, also starting cleaning 7 apartments twice a week helps (lots of steps).
Good Luck today everyone!
x

Thank you for your nice comments. I am feeling great about reaching my target, but I need some advice about how to continue...how do you not continue to loose but not gain either? I'm sure the swimming accelerated the weight loss for me, also starting cleaning 7 apartments twice a week helps (lots of steps).
x

When I got to target before having kids I had to keep to 15 syns but have more Hea/Heb adding one more of each until I STS each week. A bit a trial and error :)

Ok, this is it. week 1 and 2.6kg down. That is rather fantastic for me. I did go slightly hard on myself and did not get all my HEXA....oops and used alpen chic & fudge as HEXB.....what to do? I was craving sweeeeeeet things! I don't know off the top of my head what that equates to in pounds, something like 5 or 6.

Last edited:
My first weigh in lost 3lbs so happy just need to keep it going. The food diary is definitely working holiday in 4weeks time would like to lose few more pounds :) watch this space lol

Morning all- well done on all the losses and esp KAH- reaching target must feel amazing!

I was going to chicken out of my WI this week as I have been off plan but braved the scales and 2.5lbs up. Oh dear, but I am determined to get back on plan and am starting today and not waiting until tomorrow. Hope to have a bit of it off by next week again.

Boo! If u remember me I'm back!! Lol

To cut long story short i got quite poorly and had to put a halt to the plan and get some professional help to sort my head out.

I changed my online sw membership to group few weeks ago but this week I've stopped going and I'm doing the plan by myself. I was going to a group near a friend and the journey n cost just wasn't worth it. I found my effort was less bcuz my head said it was ok to go off plan as I'd be going to group and it will fix it....losses were not as good. Plus it was a mid week weigh and I just couldn't get it to work....I'm a week = mon-sun girl lol

Anyway it's nice to see a few of the familiar faces and although I've not been here I've been thinking of you every Sunday morning lol

I've put on just over half stone...not sure how much exactly as I've not looked at my old stats yet. Ive got a target bmi of 25 or less to reach....then keep for a year...I'm currently going through a referral process from my gp to get surgery to remove excess skin etc ( going from a size 26 to a size 12 makes a lot of damage no matter how much exercise you do) and he said my bmi score is the only thing holding me back getting to next stage for nhs treatment. But I'm also looking to go private as tbh I feel a bit guilty getting it free, and I don't think I can wait nearly 2 years with the risk of still being refused. I've also got to pass psyc assessment and not be on meds. It's not an easy way out either and it's taken a lot of talking with friends family and professionals to decide it will be right. ( working in a private hospital getting to see people actually have the surgery has its cons as well as pros! )

Any way I'm back to hog some of the support and hopefully help others. I'm going to have a quick look back on how ur all doing....if my bath water dsnt get to cold lol

Welcome back! And congratulations on the miniscule gain while you've been away - I can do half a stone in a week.

x

My understanding was that you should increase your healthy extras rather than syns and see where you maintain. As Ruthiehammers said I think it's a few weeks of trial and error.

Really disappinted with a STS - I've had two 100% weeks and have gained 1.5lbs.

We're having friends round for a BBQ this afternoon and I know it's going to be tough to keep away from the 'oh blow it!' mentality....wish me luck.

Morning all- well done on all the losses and esp KAH- reaching target must feel amazing!

I was going to chicken out of my WI this week as I have been off plan but braved the scales and 2.5lbs up. Oh dear, but I am determined to get back on plan and am starting today and not waiting until tomorrow. Hope to have a bit of it off by next week again.

Well done on not chickening out, at least now you can draw a line under the gain and start this week afresh - good luck x

We're having friends round for a BBQ this afternoon and I know it's going to be tough to keep away from the 'oh blow it!' mentality....wish me luck.

I've been having BBQ every nite this week and its the healthiest I've eaten for a while! I find if you say no to the bread and stick with cuts of meat rather then burgers n sausages and have salad you will be fine.
Infact I've just finished my BBQ tea as I type. Had huge salad, salmon and steak. STUFFED!!
Only prob is the booze lol but we never have it in the house so I'm safe!

Well done every1 who has weighed in :)

Last edited:

How did it go? Hope you feel ok today, keep at it you might get a massive loss this week x

I managed to stay pretty much in control and even stopped after 2 glasses of wine - I'll be gutted if the scales don't go the right way this week. How's life at target ;)
Yay good control there!!! Well done!
Life at target is a bad hard actually...part of my wants to pig out and the other part doesn't! It's a balancing act I guess. New bikinis arrive with my sis next week so hopefully I'll feel better then. Could do with an entire new wardrobe but a bit hard on the island!
Good luck this week, xx

Back