Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done for your loss Archer. Kimmue and Louise you sounds like you are on track.
Have a good week x

Well I went and blew my good weightloss last week by putting it all back on, 3lb gain for me today
I think I could have had a sts or a small gain, I've exercised more this week and wen I first start re doing this my losses slow. However due to my stuffing of face evening last night at 8pm......11" meat feast pizza with a masala curry to dip it in.....plus an embarrassing size plate of spaghetti Bol (all though syn free) the night before I've gone n got myself a big 3lb gain.
So my plan for this week is more towards a body reboot rather then a goal loss. I'm going to reduce my portions, hopefully shrinking my stomach so I'm full on less food again, up my water intake and keep at the exercise. I've noticed I've eaten hardly any fruit this week so I'm going to up that. I'm hoping aswell my constant hunger reduces, this is mood disorder induced unfortunately, which triggers off my binge eating/fasting....oh the joys!! (I'm more than likely going to be put back on meds Tuesday)
So I'm also going to jump on board from tomo with the food diary on here....but keep in mind I'm going to be attempting to shrink my stomach first few days so my daytime meals may seem weird eg mushy peas and 8 items of fruit lol
So I'm now back to being over a stone from target after being so close last week....CHIN UP AND FORWARDS! lol

Nothing weird about mushy peas - one of my favourite comfort foods with lashings of vinegar (and a speed food too!).

Sts for me. A bit disappointed as scales yesterday showed a 2.5lb loss but then i blew it yesterday at a bbq! Still hipefully it will shake down and get a loss next week!

I doubt you'll have actually put on 2.5lbs overnight, more likely to be one of those weird things that our bodies do. Definitely will give you a head start this week.

Today's Actual: -

EE

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEB), milk (HEA)

Lunch: Banana, Peach, 0% Fruit Yoghurt

Dinner: Chicken Jalfrezi, Pilau Rice (oil 6 syns)

Snacks: Pineapple, Melon, Peach, 2% yoghurt (3.5 syns)

Exercise: Steady swim - the back held up :)

Looks like a good menu Louise. Keep it up :)

Today's Plan: -

Red Day

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal (HEB1), 75g Philadelphia Light (HEA1), milk (HEA2)

Lunch: 2 Ryvitas/ 1 Alpen Light (HEB2), Ham, Cottage Cheese, Melon, Pineapple, 0% Fruit Yoghurt

Dinner: Pork Filet, Lettuce & Carrot Salad

Allo :wavey:

Sunday weigher here too, I see it as weigh Sunday morning then I can enjoy roast dinner at parents and have the whole week to counteract it if I go a little naughty :giggle:

Right this is my food list for the day
EXTRA EASY
Breakfast thru to dinner=
Hex b ryvitta cracker bread
Mushy peas
Apples x 2
Pears x 2
Orange x 1
0% fat yogurt activia vanilla
A lot less then normal like I said I was

Tea =
Chicken breast
Brussels
Broccoli
Potatoes
Carrots
Peas

Fresh melon slices

Hex a will be my skimmed milk in drinks

Also had no sugar dilute pop through out day

Syns will be extra light flora Marge (purple tub) and also instant gravy on my tea....not got exact amount but total will be less then 10

Very brief as I'm on fone n not laptop

Red Day

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal (HEB1), 75g Philadelphia Light (HEA1), milk (HEA2)

Lunch: 2 Ryvitas/ 1 Alpen Light (HEB2), Ham, Cottage Cheese, Melon, Pineapple, 0% Fruit Yoghurt

Dinner: Pork Chop, Pork Souvlakis (3 syns) Lettuce & Carrot Salad, Balsamic

Snacks: Banana, 2% Yoghurt (3.5 syns)

ok heres todays food fest
breakfast>dinner
hexb ryvitta cracker bread
extra light marge 1.5 syns
Alpen light bar 3 syns

Apples x2
Pear x2
Salad with tuna no dressing
0% fat Activia yogurt x 2

tea
Roast pork no fat
cabbage
leeks
mash potato no marge
carrots
melon slices

hex a was skimmed milk in drinks

Red Day

Lunch: 2 Ryvitas/ 1 Alpen Light (HEB2), Ham, Cottage Cheese, Peach, 0% Fruit Yoghurt

Dinner: Salmon, Lettuce & Carrot Salad, Balsamic

Snacks: 0% Fruit Yoghurt, Seafood sticks, Alpen Light (3 syns)

Hi Louise, looking at your diary I'm not sure you are getting 1/3 superfree? What do you think...

Hi Louise, looking at your diary I'm not sure you are getting 1/3 superfree? What do you think...

I tend to do more red and green than EE for that reason (still trying to love salad!).

It's years since I've been to an actual class though, do they now say 1/3 super free on red and green days too?

I always do green due to being veggie and it was only after checking my book (having been at group at least 6 weeks) that I realised that you are supposed to have 1/3 super free on red and green as well! I don't think it's as important as on EE, so if you have a meal without it then it shouldn't hurt but it's good to get it in where you can. It's helped boost my losses and I'm a slow loser :)

I always do green due to being veggie and it was only after checking my book (having been at group at least 6 weeks) that I realised that you are supposed to have 1/3 super free on red and green as well! I don't think it's as important as on EE, so if you have a meal without it then it shouldn't hurt but it's good to get it in where you can. It's helped boost my losses and I'm a slow loser :)

Bugger! Does a bowl of fruit after your meal count?

Green Day

Lunch: Baked Potato, Cottage Cheese, Banana, Peach, Pineapple, Melon

Dinner: Chilli with extra peppers (HEB2 mince), Rice

Snacks: ?

Last edited:
Wednesday's Actual: -

Green Day

Lunch: Baked Potato, Cottage Cheese, Banana, Peach, Pineapple, Melon

Dinner: Chilli with extra peppers (HEB2 mince), Rice

Yesterday's Actual: -

Red Day

Lunch: Mackerel in Tom Sauce, Lettuce, Carrot, 2 Ryvitas/1 Alpen Light (HEB2), Melon, Banana, Pineapple, 0% Fruit Yoghurt

Dinner: Chicken, Lettuce & Carrot Salad

Snacks: Peach, 0% Fruit Yoghurt, 2% Yoghurt (3.5 syns)

Really making an effort to up the superfree!

Red Day

Lunch: Omelette with ham and courgettes

Dinner: ??

The scales had better be kind this week :scale:

My darling (??!!!) daughter informed me this week that I was getting fat again - from the mouths of babes eh?!

Your menus look good.
Out of the mouth of babes: ( after losing 2st 9lb ) While doing Zumba my son pipes up - you've been exercising for ages but your tummy isn't getting smaller!

Yes it is - 3 dress sizes smaller thank you :rolleyes:

Back