Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Enjoying it so far but still bit nervous but the team I'm with are amazing and really helpful.the job is a care assistant in a hospital theatre so basically I'm a runner during operations and I passed things to scrub nurses.....very different to my previous jobs. On a 12-9 tomo so ill eat before I start and take some fruit for while I'm there. Need to make up for today's badness as it was a training day which basically means we sit n eat crap but tasty food all day....today slimming world was not part of my life.....so lots of fruit n veg n walking from now on!

Enjoying it so far but still bit nervous but the team I'm with are amazing and really helpful.the job is a care assistant in a hospital theatre so basically I'm a runner during operations and I passed things to scrub nurses.....very different to my previous jobs. On a 12-9 tomo so ill eat before I start and take some fruit for while I'm there. Need to make up for today's badness as it was a training day which basically means we sit n eat crap but tasty food all day....today slimming world was not part of my life.....so lots of fruit n veg n walking from now on!

That sounds so interesting, I'd love to do something in theatre.

As a kid I wanted to be like Quincy (you are probably too young to remember him!) and do autopsies. Quincy was the early version of Silent Witness, etc but he always got the girl too!

I remember Quincy too lol! My OH is a nurse, so I know the challenges of shift work and healthy eating. Planning is everything!

Only 1/2 lb off but after the big loss last week I'm happy to have any loss. Also, it's the first time in months that I have lost for 2 weeks in a row, next goal is 3 weeks in a row.

Good luck everyone x

Well done Kimmie and Louise :)
I am not talking to my scales- after being so excited at dropping to 12sr 13lb I weighed 13st again today so sts from last Sunday grrr.
Will stay on track and be firmly in the 12s nect week

Well done Kimmie and Louise :)
I am not talking to my scales- after being so excited at dropping to 12sr 13lb I weighed 13st again today so sts from last Sunday grrr.
Will stay on track and be firmly in the 12s nect week

Love the thought of you sticking your nose up in the air and blanking your scales :D

Hello,

Hope you guys don't mind me joining in :)

Yesterday was my first weigh in. 7lb loss :)

xx

Welcome Kirsty and very well done on your 7lb loss!

Thank you :) xx

I am back in the UK after an extremely chilled holiday in Vienna (conter intuitive as the temp was in high 30s most of the time) you can't help but relax.

Used it as time to do some serious thinking. As you know I have been sliding back of late and with time to reflect have decided to get a grip. I felt so good when I was eating well and exercising regularly. I had energy, pride in my appearance and a sense of purpose. I want those things back in my life but no one is going to hand them back on a plate. (No pun intended) so I have to change. This forum was a large part of what pet me going so I'm going to be asking for your help guys.

Menu planning each day?

Exercise planning and report back?

Sharing positive thinking and ideas to help each other along?

Can I do it? What do you think?

I am back in the UK after an extremely chilled holiday in Vienna (conter intuitive as the temp was in high 30s most of the time) you can't help but relax.

Used it as time to do some serious thinking. As you know I have been sliding back of late and with time to reflect have decided to get a grip. I felt so good when I was eating well and exercising regularly. I had energy, pride in my appearance and a sense of purpose. I want those things back in my life but no one is going to hand them back on a plate. (No pun intended) so I have to change. This forum was a large part of what pet me going so I'm going to be asking for your help guys.

Menu planning each day?

Exercise planning and report back?

Sharing positive thinking and ideas to help each other along?

Can I do it? What do you think?

Sounds good to me, and YES you can do it.

I'm back on track food wise but haven't done any exercise in weeks. I have plenty of excuses: too hot, bad back, no time which all translate as 'I can't be bothered'.

I totally agree about how we feel when we're on track, everything in life seems easier to cope with for me. So, why do we sabotage ourselves?

Back