Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Thanks for the vote of confidence MLouiseH. I find that the exercise is best planned with its own regular time slot. Mine is between 7am and 8am. I keep reminding myself how good I feel immediately afterwards. I then tell myself that the pain that inevitably follows is my body shedding fat :0)

I need a goal to aim for. Perhaps an eight week challenge of some sort. Anyone recommend anything?

Today

Breakfast - scrambled egg and beans. Apple
Lunch - chick pea salad, nectarine and yogurt
Dinner - steamed haddock, mango salsa, green beans and new potatoes. Strawberries
Snacks - banana, iced coffee, ryvita with Philly cheese and jam.

Drink - 8 glasses / cups

Exercise - kettlebells cardio with 4kg bell but promise to work really hard

Will check out the leisure centre today and get swimming times, find out what classes they run and when. Will commit to something on a regular basis.

Will do my nails to make me feel good.

Oh and a full days work on top!!!!

Good idea Daisy bell.
I am having a good week Am recording a food diary on my phone as I stayed the same last week. I did my running club on Tuesday 1 hour and am going swimming today.

Breakfast as planned

Cardio week 1kettlebells done. Used the7.5kg bell for 80 %. Feeling v wobbly at the moment.

3 drinks down (water, fennel tea and grapefruit squash)

Good idea Daisy bell.
I am having a good week Am recording a food diary on my phone as I stayed the same last week. I did my running club on Tuesday 1 hour and am going swimming today.

Good idea RH. It's amazing how quickly those little snacks add up. I had two goes at a bag of dried mulberries yesterday. No idea how many syns they were. Kidded myself they were healthy as full of fibre. Who was I fooling?

Do you plan ahead or record retrospectively?

I usually record as I go - not much of a planner tbh. I just stock my cupboard with loads of sw goodies!

Help I am becoming a serial weigher! I was so good at just weighing on a Sunday, but over the last couple of weeks I have become obsessed with getting into the 12s and am weighing myself most days arrhghh not good.

Help I am becoming a serial weigher! I was so good at just weighing on a Sunday, but over the last couple of weeks I have become obsessed with getting into the 12s and am weighing myself most days arrhghh not good.

You're right, that's not good but I don't know how to break the habit. Are your scales battery powered? Could you give the battery to your OH to hide and only be allowed it on a Sunday?

Mind power lol I have only managed 2 lots this week. I am not going to weigh myself again until Sunday - it stops noq!
On a lighter note I just had bounty in a bowl - cadburys highlight mixed with muller greek style coconut yogurt 4 syns in total and yummy:)

Yay have managed a mile on my treadmile at incline - 15 mins exercise at least. How are you getting on?

your bounty in a bowl reminded me of the big mac in a bowl recipe I saw few weeks ago. So I think im goin to try that next week as a meal idea. I'm using the excuse that I cant exercise as I need to decorate the room we are making into a gym and I cant get on the treadmill until then....I do walk/run at work a lot tho. Ironically as I type i'm being moaned at about the fact I decorated my dressing room first and now I have no motivation to decorate the gym room......ahhh but its such a beautiful butterfly room lol all im hearing is "blah blah blah" whilst I sit in my new dressing room lol

Hello, Just wanted to catch up with you all...how's it going? Hope you are all doing good, sorry I haven't been very supportive lately I've not been on here for ages...partly because of work and partly because my heads been a bit of a mess (stressed because of work). I can report I am still hovering around my target (100g over) and I'm doing ok although a nice cold beer is a temptation. I stopped my food diary for a few weeks and my weight went up so there is def a lot to be said about being totally honest and writing everything down. Anyway let me know whats happening! x Good Luck to the Sunday weighers!

Sts this week which is good because I think if I hadn't worked as hard at eating right this week, the bad choices I made week before would have caused a gain.

Good luck every1!

Hello, Just wanted to catch up with you all...how's it going? Hope you are all doing good, sorry I haven't been very supportive lately I've not been on here for ages...partly because of work and partly because my heads been a bit of a mess (stressed because of work). I can report I am still hovering around my target (100g over) and I'm doing ok although a nice cold beer is a temptation. I stopped my food diary for a few weeks and my weight went up so there is def a lot to be said about being totally honest and writing everything down. Anyway let me know whats happening! x Good Luck to the Sunday weighers!

Hey You!

Lovely to hear from you and WELL DONE on the target maintenance - I know how hard the summer can be. I don't know about you but down here we've had the 'coolest' summer I can ever remember.

We're heading over your way in October, staying in Katelios but we'll be around the island so I can show my OH the sites. I can't wait, been too many years since I've been in gorgeous Kef!

Keep up the GREAT work x

Well done Kimmie and Louise. Nice to hear from you KAH. I agree writing food down is the best way to stay in track. I sts this week too, have got spotty so maybe star week? Oh well keep to 100% and aim for 5 lots of exercise is my target this week. Come on girls we can all have a loss next week:)

Hey You!

Lovely to hear from you and WELL DONE on the target maintenance - I know how hard the summer can be. I don't know about you but down here we've had the 'coolest' summer I can ever remember.

We're heading over your way in October, staying in Katelios but we'll be around the island so I can show my OH the sites. I can't wait, been too many years since I've been in gorgeous Kef!

Keep up the GREAT work x

Good to hear you'll be visiting! It's not be as high temperatures (highest about 40) but the humidity is killing us! Longing for a storm or two! Been swimming everyday since April and the workload has been huge so loads of steps. The biggest temptation has been avoiding eating gyros, or other snacks when we can't be bothered to cook, and not having a large cold one. My sister brought the SW extra easy cook book out which is pretty good. Anyway back to work for me, have a good week x

How did I get so out of shape in just 2 months? I bit the bullet and did day 1 level 1 of the shred, I was shaking like a leaf when I'd done and know the pain I'll be in tomorrow. I think the dunk in the pool afterwards saved me from spontaneously combusting!

2lb loss for me today. Pretty happy with it considering I wasn't very good on Friday!! Haha xx

Back