Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Another 1lb off this week :)

Good luck all.

I have lost 6lbs this week! I am over the moon! This is my second week since re-joining. I have had a 100% week...except for Friday night dinner out with friends. This is the biggest loss I have ever had since starting Slimming world last year in August. Total weight loss so far is 2st 6lbs....Hope it goes well today for all our Sunday weighers!

Would like to join this thread I started slim fast last Sunday and just got weighed lost 6lbs chuffed to bits only started this forum this week and reading everyone's comments really kept me on track all week here's to another good week long may it last x

Well done Louise, Mary Anne and Vicky. Great losses girls. Every pound off is a step in the right direction :)
Sent from my SoftwinerEvb using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank u Ruth was going to have a cheat day today but decided to stay on track going to a birthday party this afternoon so will be taking a meal bar fingers crossed x

Thank you Ruth....Important thing now is not to rest on my laurels and keep it up for this next week. I get derailed over the weekends so a Sunday Weigh in is hopefully going to keep me on the straight and narrow!
Well done Louise, Mary Anne and Vicky. Great losses girls. Every pound off is a step in the right direction :)
Sent from my SoftwinerEvb using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wd like to join this thread please

Re starting again!
First weigh in as doing Sw from home due to health

Am very pleased with 3.5 loss it isn't huge to some , but to me it is good as mobility poor

Love to read everyones posts and am finding it so helpful

Have a good week all

My will power is being tested. At my brother in law birthday tea party. Looking at all the food that I would normally be eating and fighting the earge to dig In. I've had 2 apples instead x

Hiya to all the new people joining us. Good luck x x

2.5 lbs back on for me this week unfortunately. Comfort eating.

Am going to rethink my approach. If I am unwell ( or not ) I need to treat my body better and only put the best food into it. That does not mean Godiva chocolate!

Will stick to red days as much as I can with protein from fish and chicken wherever possible. Instinct tells me this is the way to go.

Today:

Breakfast : scrambled eggs and cherry tomatoes
Lunch: celeriac and apple soup
Dinner: salmon, stir fried veg and soba noodles. Raspberries and yogurt jelly

Have also decided to keep as close to 2.5l of water and fruit tea a day as I can. It is tough going but I feel better for it. Must be flushing out my system.

Welcome to all the new faces and well done everyone on such impressive losses

good luck for your day daisy....I was stuck in a rut for a long time and completely changed my eating this past week hence my good loss....so it may work for you too!
2.5 lbs back on for me this week unfortunately. Comfort eating.

Am going to rethink my approach. If I am unwell ( or not ) I need to treat my body better and only put the best food into it. That does not mean Godiva chocolate!

Will stick to red days as much as I can with protein from fish and chicken wherever possible. Instinct tells me this is the way to go.

Today:

Breakfast : scrambled eggs and cherry tomatoes
Lunch: celeriac and apple soup
Dinner: salmon, stir fried veg and soba noodles. Raspberries and yogurt jelly

Have also decided to keep as close to 2.5l of water and fruit tea a day as I can. It is tough going but I feel better for it. Must be flushing out my system.

Welcome to all the new faces and well done everyone on such impressive losses

God you ladies really make me want to do red and I keep meaning to read up on it but I'm definitely a creature of habit and get stuck with the same old things.
Day 3 on plan (since I'm now a Saturday weigher who doesn't want to leave this thread lol)

Which plan do you normally follow Jenna?

Just checking in. It's strange but the past few days I have had very little appetite. What I would have done previously is eat rubbish when I did eat. Not now though. I had yogurt and an apple for breakfast, a banana and slice of fat free fruit loaf at lunch because I was on the road and apple and celeriac soup for supper. I am drinking more water than before as well.

Still feeling a bit down but I am determined not to respond with food. Have an appointment at Drs on Thursday morning when I should have a clearer idea what's up. (Maybe its a couple of false readings and I have been worrying about nothing)

It's great to hear from some new Sunday weighers as well as the regulars. This is an amazing forum :)

Did anyone else see the Channel 5 program on juice diet earlier this evening? I caught the tail end but its obviously a thumbs up for vegetables. Makes note to self to pick the rest of the runner beans......

Just checking in. It's strange but the past few days I have had very little appetite. What I would have done previously is eat rubbish when I did eat. Not now though. I had yogurt and an apple for breakfast, a banana and slice of fat free fruit loaf at lunch because I was on the road and apple and celeriac soup for supper. I am drinking more water than before as well.

Still feeling a bit down but I am determined not to respond with food. Have an appointment at Drs on Thursday morning when I should have a clearer idea what's up. (Maybe its a couple of false readings and I have been worrying about nothing)

It's great to hear from some new Sunday weighers as well as the regulars. This is an amazing forum :)

Did anyone else see the Channel 5 program on juice diet earlier this evening? I caught the tail end but its obviously a thumbs up for vegetables. Makes note to self to pick the rest of the runner beans......

Good luck for tomorrow :bighug:

Back