Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi everyone !!

Im changing my weigh in to a weds but I'm still gonna check in here with you all (if you'll let me ?) :fingerscrossed:

i need to shake things up a bit so maybe that will help me - gives me a few days damage limitation after the weekends!

Quick update. One major health issue put to bed yesterday so only one left in the frame. The blood disorder was not as bad as it appeared and my latest red blood cell count is closer to normal. A real lesson for me about the impact dehydration (ie not drinking copious amounts of fluid) can have on the consistency of blood increasing the risk of clots, stroke etc. scary isn't it????

I am now going for an ultra sound scan as my thyroid is enlarged. Have been told it should be done quite quickly so will know where I stand.

I've saved the best news until last. This has been a wake up call for healthy eating and I haven't resorted to comfort food however sorry I was feeling for myself. Lets see what the scales tell me on Sunday.

Service resumed as normal now. No more talk of ill health and feeling miserable :)

Quick update. One major health issue put to bed yesterday so only one left in the frame. The blood disorder was not as bad as it appeared and my latest red blood cell count is closer to normal. A real lesson for me about the impact dehydration (ie not drinking copious amounts of fluid) can have on the consistency of blood increasing the risk of clots, stroke etc. scary isn't it????

I am now going for an ultra sound scan as my thyroid is enlarged. Have been told it should be done quite quickly so will know where I stand.

I've saved the best news until last. This has been a wake up call for healthy eating and I haven't resorted to comfort food however sorry I was feeling for myself. Lets see what the scales tell me on Sunday.

Service resumed as normal now. No more talk of ill health and feeling miserable :)

Well done for not indulging in the comfort food when you were feeling low. :D
Glad to hear your feeling better within yourself.

your allowed to talk bout your health and when your not feeling great - we're here to listen !!
Good luck for weigh in on Sunday ! x

1.5lbs off for me :D

I wish I'd got weighed this morning too, today has turned into a disaster.

Why oh why did I think that baking Paul Hollywood's Cypriot almond biscuits would end any other way than me scoffing most if them in one go?!

Aw Louise, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
If I had've weighed tomorrow I'm certain I would have seen a sts or gain. Scales are showing me at 9st 6lbs right now, no way that they're going down 3.5lbs overnight and it's stressing me out as yes I have eaten more than I eat on a weekday but I've been on plan. Ugh, why do we let a number affect our mood?

I sts this week but keeping off 3st 1lb yay, no surprise as it's star week. Fingers crossed for a loss next week, but my back is finally good enough to start exercising again so may get water retention. I have a job interview! It would be a 20min walk from my house vs a 45min car journey or 2 buses and a train at present. Wish me luck girls.

Great to hear that your health is improving Daisybell, those biscuits sound lush Louise, Jenna well done on your 1.5lb loss. Good luck for weigh in today ladies!

I sts this week but keeping off 3st 1lb yay, no surprise as it's star week. Fingers crossed for a loss next week, but my back is finally good enough to start exercising again so may get water retention. I have a job interview! It would be a 20min walk from my house vs a 45min car journey or 2 buses and a train at present. Wish me luck girls.

Great to hear that your health is improving Daisybell, those biscuits sound lush Louise, Jenna well done on your 1.5lb loss. Good luck for weigh in today ladies!

Good news about the back and good luck with the interview x

3lbs off for me this morning. Soooooo pleased! It has been a topsy turvy week. Big party on Fri night....really strict yesterday....Now I have to keep going!

Good morning

Ive had a bad week not diet wise so sorry i havent been on!! Quick update i lost 3 pound today!!!

When i get 5 mins i will catch up on all the missed posts!!

Well done on all the losses this week girls!!! :D

So far so good for me this week on the food front. I'm sticking to plan.
Hopefully the scales will be good to me this week!

2lbs off for me at Sunday weigh in. Am going to get back to kettlebells and the 30 day shred today.

Have a scan on my thyroid on Thursday morning with the results early next week. Fingers crossed. Thinking positive thoughts :0)

So mid week weighing not too bad for me - 2lb off when I weighed in before.
Will see by the end of the moth if it suits me better than a Sunday .

hope everyone having a good week so far !! x

My week has been pretty crap. I had biscuit gate on Sunday (approx 55 syns) woops. After that I've been on plan but still using syns quite heavily (always within daily syns though but clearly over the weekly allowance), Really hoping and praying for a maintain on Saturday Regardless I can't wait until Saturday morning is here so I know for sure what my weight is and can move on. I'm feeling very guilty this week due to Sunday's stupidity.

Back