Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

It sounds like we're having a tough week between us! Never mind, remember we are worth more than the number on the scales ladies!!

Bad news ...after a very good week...and only 2 minor steps over my syns I have put on 2lbs BOO HOO! Just need to be stricter and I am also going to investigate red days...just such a bore to have to look up syns again! Hope it goes well for everyone else this morning!

Half a pound off for me.

Well done you!!!

Sorry i havent been on here much to support you!! But well done for staying on track after sunday!!! x x

Good afternoon

Well that time again and 3 pound off!!

Bad news ...after a very good week...and only 2 minor steps over my syns I have put on 2lbs BOO HOO! Just need to be stricter and I am also going to investigate red days...just such a bore to have to look up syns again! Hope it goes well for everyone else this morning!

Hi hun sorry to hear about your gain - get back on that horse you can do it. You have been going great its only one blip xx

Hey Louise, sorry to hear that, hope it's nothing serious and that you're just not in a SW headspace.
I myself majorly co*&ed up yday and binged like mad, I mean disgusting proportions. I'm back on it today but it would be an absolute miracle to see anything but a gain by next weekend. Only myself to blame but I'm gonna keep going.

Hey Louise, sorry to hear that, hope it's nothing serious and that you're just not in a SW headspace.
I myself majorly co*&ed up yday and binged like mad, I mean disgusting proportions. I'm back on it today but it would be an absolute miracle to see anything but a gain by next weekend. Only myself to blame but I'm gonna keep going.

Thanks Jenna, no major life dramas just pre-menstrual and wanting to eat ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I was completely disgusting yesterday but am going to try and get back on track today. We are going away to Kefalonia this weekend for our wedding anniversary so in my mind there's a little voice saying 'why bother for 4 days when you'll be off it at the weekend again?'. I'm hoping I can ignore it!

Are you back on track? I think Sundays (well, weekends in general) are tough - here's wishing you a 100% week ;)

Thanks Jenna, no major life dramas just pre-menstrual and wanting to eat ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING! I was completely disgusting yesterday but am going to try and get back on track today. We are going away to Kefalonia this weekend for our wedding anniversary so in my mind there's a little voice saying 'why bother for 4 days when you'll be off it at the weekend again?'. I'm hoping I can ignore it!

Are you back on track? I think Sundays (well, weekends in general) are tough - here's wishing you a 100% week ;)

I completely get you with the oh sod it feeling, it just makes you wonder what is the point but even though you'll be away at the weekend and may gain a few pounds it would be a lot worse if you stayed off plan for longer so try to look at it that way (says she who still can't quite get over what she ate on Sunday haha). Congrats on the wedding anniversary and enjoy :)

I'm on plan and imagine I'll manage until the weekend with no problems ...it's just trying to overcome the weekend that will be a test.

BADLY
I have a streaming cold am feeling sorry for myself and have eaten EVERYTHING I could lay my hands on...Mon and Tues were 100% days...then I just flipped on Wednesday...millionaire's shortbread at work, ice cream last night, a packet of peanuts...today choc cake, chicken skin, and I guess tonight I will need wine to help dry up my nose! I ALWAYS have some reason to hijack myself! Binge eating....totally out of control! Going to South Africa for 10 days ...will be off plan... I have such a long road to travel with my diet still need to lose 1 stone until I get to target...and then I guess I will reset target a little lower to get rid of my tummy...but I am so bored with being good, being careful with food, writing everything down, saying no...BORED BORED BORED!Let's hope I will come back refreshed after S-A with renewed motivation....at the mo I just think SOD IT! Sorry for the rant...just had enough! Work has been hectic and I need a break!
How are we all doing?

BADLY
I have a streaming cold am feeling sorry for myself and have eaten EVERYTHING I could lay my hands on...Mon and Tues were 100% days...then I just flipped on Wednesday...millionaire's shortbread at work, ice cream last night, a packet of peanuts...today choc cake, chicken skin, and I guess tonight I will need wine to help dry up my nose! I ALWAYS have some reason to hijack myself! Binge eating....totally out of control! Going to South Africa for 10 days ...will be off plan... I have such a long road to travel with my diet still need to lose 1 stone until I get to target...and then I guess I will reset target a little lower to get rid of my tummy...but I am so bored with being good, being careful with food, writing everything down, saying no...BORED BORED BORED!Let's hope I will come back refreshed after S-A with renewed motivation....at the mo I just think SOD IT! Sorry for the rant...just had enough! Work has been hectic and I need a break!

Sounds like we're in the same place - I'll be 15 stone again soon if I don't get a grip :(

Back