Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

STS for me too....I am so pleased as I have been VERY naughty this week. Don't deserve it! Going on holiday for 10 days now...NO SW on holiday....will weigh in again in 2 weeks time...let's see!

morning all

i lost 3 pound so very happy!!!

Just my luck my scales are showing me a pound down this morning after ydays weigh in. I'm hoping that's enough motivation to make me behave today :)

bless ya

i hate it when that happens!! But good start tho!!! x x

Enjoy your hols LesleyAnne and well done Kelly :) I know, it's typical...I've actually just seen 9st 0lb on the scales. It's actually motivating me though as I know I could technically be that weight next week if I work hard or maybe even *crosses fingers, toes and eyes* the 8s could return to my little life once again. I reckon I'll be on here alot tonight as Sunday evenings are my danger zone.

Fingers crossed you will be in the 8s next week x x you can do it x x

2 lb on for me yesterday. OH returned to Vienna today so might be able to get back into routine. My muscles ached horribly yesterday after an hour long session of kettlebells on Friday.

Will pack the rest of the Ferraro Rocher in his suitcase. That way they will be out of temptations way.

Plan for today

Scrambled egg and tomato for breakfast

Lunch : clear vegetable soup with steamed chicken

Dinner: steamed haddock with vegetables plus small helping of spicy couscous

Snacks: Granny Smith, raspberries and yogurt, Brazil nuts.

My portion sizes are getting out of control so I am going to use a smaller dinner plate. Will see what impact this has.

I am also going to drink a glass of water before I eat anything. This should do two things - make sure it is hunger not thirst that is prompting me to reach for fruit or snacks and will also fill me up

MLouiseH - where are you? Don't give up.

Daisybell , 2lb will soon go. Well done for packing off the ferrero Roche - give yourself a pat on the back!!!

your food looks good for today.

I know what you mean about the plate. its so easy to fill your plate just because your used to doing it.
I agree with the water thing , I try to drink before every meal too. I don't like my water too cold so I always have a pint glass by the sink to drink when I need it.

Food for me for today . Trying to have as much superfree today as poss

B- fruit tea (got up late)

L- huge salad ( mixed leaves, toms, peppers, onion, cucumber, gherkins) boiled egg, ham, 2carrots, 2x wm bread,

T- just gonna have a mound of veg, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, topped with mushy peas

snacks - melon, grapes, apple, raspberries, raw carrot sticks, yogurt

gonna try for 3litres of water today + some green tea

Well, most of my food plan stayed the same except for my snacks. i have only had melon and grapes after my lunch.
just about to have some shreddies

Weighed in on monday at 14st 5lb but will be weighing on a sunday from this week on, hoping for 13st something by xmas :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you're all having a good week so far girls.

keep going, we can do it !!

Back