Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Weighed in, going back to Saturday weighing for a while (staying here though). 2lb off for me. Delighted!!!

Well done x

Disappointed with a STS but I did have a heavy curry/wine night on Friday - hey ho!

Awaiting my books and I will be giving it a go for a week before Christmas ive been trying ww and im just hungry all the time! I will be weighing in on a sunday. Hows everyone doing?

well another 3 pound off for me!! Feeling better than this time last week

Hiya. How's everyone?

I've lost another 2 pound this week

I'm a newbie on these boards, but would love to join you all on the Sunday Morning Weigh In; it's the best time for me, because I can plan my food shopping for the Monday, ok I'm a bit of an organisational freak, but to know me is to love me *lol*. If you'll have me, I'll see you all this coming Sunday. Happy New Year! Leatrix

Hello! I'm back - not from lack of love for y'all but a very busy summer plus a long holiday (lots of food and booze) and since I have not much work until May I have time. I have gained weight but have really enjoyed doing it. 6 weeks in the USA and Texas doesn't do small or not fried! Then back in time for a Christmas binge which I also thoroughly enjoyed. BUT I have decided I enjoy being lighter even better so I'm back on the wagon. It was fun whilst it lasted but I want my old new self back. I got down to target now I am 5kg off it again. So Happy New Year everyone and good luck to us all! xxx

Well today is the day I start sw I weighed in this morning and im 10st13lb. So thats 13lb to loose before I start my wedding dress fittings I get married may 17th :). Im armed with my shopping list :) feeling very positive having made my food list for a week im excited by the type of foods I get to eat :). I am going to wi on sundays tho from now on x

Well today is the day I start sw I weighed in this morning and im 10st13lb. So thats 13lb to loose before I start my wedding dress fittings I get married may 17th :). Im armed with my shopping list :) feeling very positive having made my food list for a week im excited by the type of foods I get to eat :). I am going to wi on sundays tho from now on x

Good Luck! Wishing you every success and congratulations!

Well its only been 2 days but though id weigh myself today so I can continue with wi on a sunday and im 10st11.4lb so roll on sunday:) worried though as I go on holiday monday the 13th and I dont want to undo things so soon :(

Well its only been 2 days but though id weigh myself today so I can continue with wi on a sunday and im 10st11.4lb so roll on sunday:) worried though as I go on holiday monday the 13th and I dont want to undo things so soon :(

That's 2llbs! well done, what a great start!

Back