Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

been almost a year and a half since i was last here but after gaining a load of the weight i had lost am back and this time am sticking to it :)
Looking forward to getting to know you all again.

Decided to stick with sundays way in as end of the week and worked last time for me.
Starting weight 16st 13 1/4lbs so starting SW extra easy plan tomorrow so hoping to have a lose ot report next sunday :D

Just popped in to wish you all a very happy Christmas - I'll be back in the new year with lots to lose, but for now I'm just enjoying it!

Happy New Year!!! How are you?

Went out for a curry last night. I had tilapia and boiled rice with a side of vegetable rogan sauce... hope that wasnt the worst choice but I really enjoyed it :) feeling so much less bloated over the last few days :)

Was feeling fab this morning when I weighed in at 10st 9.8lb then I saw my sister in law to be's wedding photos from last year and I was chubby. Double chin and fat arms :( im probably maybe almost a stone lighter than then but I dont feel it yet... thinking maybe another 10lb loss wont make me feel much different either :-/ feeling sorry for myself

Happy New Year!!! How are you?

Bloody awful to be honest! I've been bingeing like the world is coming to an end and am thoroughly disgusted with myself, however day 1 tomorrow .........

Lovely to have you back! We were in your neck of the woods in October for our wedding anniversary. We stayed in Katelios but went right around all of my old haunts - Sami, Assos, Myrtos, Karavomilos......I fell in love with the place all over again, we'll be back :D

So, Happy New Year all!

Although I was far from happy when I stepped on the scales this morning, the first time since 1 December, and saw a massive gain. No surprise, I've been beyond disgusting and am now sick of eating and having nothing to wear that is comfortable.

In November 2012 I reached my target of 11 stone and am now, disgustingly, 2 stone and 3 lbs up.

I have a very definite plan of action, I've planned this weeks meals and have just sent my OH and DD out shopping with a list as long as my arm. My OH is starting the 5:2 tomorrow but the meals he's planning will fit in with SW no problem. I've been out walking most days with my 5 month old (huge) pup and plan to continue this along with reacqainting myself with the delightful Ms Jillian Michaels...it's gonna hurt!

So, feeling positive about the changes I'm going to make. This week's target is to: -

1. Have a 100% week
2. Aim for 10,000 steps a day
3. Fit in at least 3 30 Day Shred sessions
4. See 12 stone something on the scales next Sunday

Have a great week everyone x x x x

first week down mostly did well though saturday lunch wasn't quiet so good (all you can eat chinese...)
happy to have still managed a 2 3/4 lb drop :D

Last edited:
Happy New Year!!!

I have a 4 month old pup who is huge and will be the brunt of my exercises of long walks :) ha

I have planned my meals out for this week and it also helps me having a food diary on the ipad there is loads on the App Store I started last Monday and weighed myself today and have lost 3lb.

Enjoy the the dog walk I am more than what I thought I would to be honest

x

Bloody awful to be honest! I've been bingeing like the world is coming to an end and am thoroughly disgusted with myself, however day 1 tomorrow .........

Lovely to have you back! We were in your neck of the woods in October for our wedding anniversary. We stayed in Katelios but went right around all of my old haunts - Sami, Assos, Myrtos, Karavomilos......I fell in love with the place all over again, we'll be back :D

I know the feeling well, even whilst I was doing it but couldn't stop! I'm finding it difficult this time round I must say. I seemed to have developed a sweet tooth and an overwhelming desire to eat all the time, I even dream of food. Still I am trying hard since I only have smaller clothes now (probably rushed into that a bit). Guessing the post holiday, Christmas etc blues might have something to do with it.
Good luck this week x x

So, feeling positive about the changes I'm going to make. This week's target is to: -

1. Have a 100% week

Update: -

1. So far so good
2. Falling short here but lowest/highest so far is 6977/9474
3. Day 2 done this morning
4. TBA........

How's everyone else doing?

I've done so-so, not 100% but only a couple of days that were 'bad' ish. I have not been well and I feel a bit down, I have little energy for anything. Still will keep trying!

hi everyone....just joined here and yes i too had the smart idea of a sunday weigh in .....so saturday nights are not gonna be wild:D

I've done so-so, not 100% but only a couple of days that were 'bad' ish. I have not been well and I feel a bit down, I have little energy for anything. Still will keep trying!

Hang in there! I don't know about up there but it's wet and miserable down here - I didn't get out to walk at all yesterday it was so wet and only managed 30 mins this morning before the heavens opened again. Some sunshine will perk us up!!

This week's target is to: -

1. Have a 100% week

Update: -

1. Been 100% so far
2. Still falling short here but lowest/highest so far is 5112/10665
3. Day 3 done this morning
4. TBA........

Everyone else having a good week?

Hang in there! I don't know about up there but it's wet and miserable down here - I didn't get out to walk at all yesterday it was so wet and only managed 30 mins this morning before the heavens opened again. Some sunshine will perk us up!!

Grey and raining! Have no energy and feel listless. It's nothing a bottle of wine and chocolate wouldn't help with but I'm sticking to tea and apples! :)

Back