Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Very very happy with 6.5lbs off this week. 12 stone something on the scale and my 2 stone sticker back!

Hope you're all as happy with your numbers x

Last edited:
Hi everyone, kind of starting again today after a long break, in the time i've been 'off plan' i've actually managed to pretty much maintain, which i'm really pleased about as I didn't want to start again at 15st 7lbs eeek. So I weighed this morning at 14st 1.5lbs and i'm aiming to lose 7lbs in the next 7 weeks as I am a slow loser (mainly due to lack of exercise at the moment due to blood pressure problems) I have several hospital appointments in the next few weeks so hoping for some good news and then I can go swimming ASAP!! :)

Hi everyone, kind of starting again today after a long break, in the time i've been 'off plan' i've actually managed to pretty much maintain, which i'm really pleased about as I didn't want to start again at 15st 7lbs eeek. So I weighed this morning at 14st 1.5lbs and i'm aiming to lose 7lbs in the next 7 weeks as I am a slow loser (mainly due to lack of exercise at the moment due to blood pressure problems) I have several hospital appointments in the next few weeks so hoping for some good news and then I can go swimming ASAP!! :)

Hi - welcome back! I only came back last week so we're in the same boat!

Have a great week x

I am new here so this is my first week of posting my weight. I do weigh myself on a Sunday and will try to write a post on Sunday next week.
I am now 13 stone 3lb with a 1lb loss this week.
I am happy
Next week I am going to try and stick 100% no more that little bit won't hurt!!

Been back on plan after a week in tenerife... had early starts and havent weighed myself yet will wi when I get up tomorrow just to see how much damage ive done. Also whilst I was away my wedding dress has arrived in store and will be trying that on next sat so really need to be atleast 10st10lb as that is what I weighed when I got measured.. eek! Will let you know the damage in the morning. O0o0 and while im thinking about it do you have to have your hexa and hexb? X

I am new here so this is my first week of posting my weight. I do weigh myself on a Sunday and will try to write a post on Sunday next week.
I am now 13 stone 3lb with a 1lb loss this week.
I am happy
Next week I am going to try and stick 100% no more that little bit won't hurt!!

That's my favourite saying a little bit wont hurt! Good luck with your wi

Been back on plan after a week in tenerife... had early starts and havent weighed myself yet will wi when I get up tomorrow just to see how much damage ive done. Also whilst I was away my wedding dress has arrived in store and will be trying that on next sat so really need to be atleast 10st10lb as that is what I weighed when I got measured.. eek! Will let you know the damage in the morning. O0o0 and while im thinking about it do you have to have your hexa and hexb? X

Good luck with the WI!

My understanding of the HEx A's and B's is that they are necessary to make sure you're getting a balanced diet. I was always told that skipping them won't increase your losses. I live for my HEXB's, I could do with 6 a day!!

Lol 6 a day. its not really to speed it up its just I dont seem to fit it in. Going to have some light cheese on my sw chilli tonight. But with regards to my other hex if I have bread it goes out of date before I eat it so I just don't bother... might try and have cereal for breakfast for a few days :)

Lol 6 a day. its not really to speed it up its just I dont seem to fit it in. Going to have some light cheese on my sw chilli tonight. But with regards to my other hex if I have bread it goes out of date before I eat it so I just don't bother... might try and have cereal for breakfast for a few days :)

Do you like cereal bars? I often use those as snacks and 2 are a HEXB.

Almost gave in and had chicken curry ontop of my jacket potato in the canteen at work. I know I would have felt panta later so beans it is and it was very yummy x

Happy again with 2lbs off this week. We had lunch at the outlaws yesterday and my lovely MIL did me separate veggies with no sauce and instead of baking did fruit salad for dessert. I even managaed to stay off the wine!

Would like at least 1/2 lb this week to get my 2.5 stone sticker back.

Have a great week everyone x

Yay!!! 10st 9.2lb :) even after a lil roast dinner :) ... off to my wedding tasting this afternoon so I wont feel too guilty about trying the puddings lol

only lost 3/4lb this week. not been my best of weeks as not been well so not been 100%.
Still happy though as a loss is a loss and it will all add up :)

Hiya! Just saw this post and had a huge sigh of relief! I am a Sunday weigher too! Just started slimming world at home after a year gap! My first weigh in is on Sunday! Fingers crossed!
Hanna xx

Hi again everyone!

I just wanted some quick advice, can I save my SYNS for a special occasion? I am going out for a friends birthday tomorrow and I have saved so far 25 SYNS as well as the 15 SYNS that I will have too so I want to be able to use 40 SYNS but wasn't sure if I could?? Help xxx

Hi again everyone!

I just wanted some quick advice, can I save my SYNS for a special occasion? I am going out for a friends birthday tomorrow and I have saved so far 25 SYNS as well as the 15 SYNS that I will have too so I want to be able to use 40 SYNS but wasn't sure if I could?? Help xxx

It depends who you ask!!! When I first started SW I was told I could have 70 syns a week rather than 10 a day but I think now they say a per day limit and use flexible syns if you need to. In my mind it can't hurt to save some up but then the most inportant thing is to keep counting so you still feel in control. Enjoy the birthday x

Back