Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi All

Disappointed with just 0.5lb loss this week but it was enough to get my 2.5 stone sticker.

Good luck with your WIs x

Hmmmm some on. Not surprising given the amount I've eaten and drank this week. We had a massive earthquake last Sunday that totally freaked everyone out and since then we've had over 340 aftershocks. I think I was so stressed that chocolate (which I don't even normally eat!) and wine became an antidote to the extreme feelings of fear and stress. I even made a jam sponge pudding. Still disappointed with myself :(

Hmmmm some on. Not surprising given the amount I've eaten and drank this week. We had a massive earthquake last Sunday that totally freaked everyone out and since then we've had over 340 aftershocks. I think I was so stressed that chocolate (which I don't even normally eat!) and wine became an antidote to the extreme feelings of fear and stress. I even made a jam sponge pudding. Still disappointed with myself :(

Fairly extreme circumstances this week, don't be hard on yourself!

Was there any damage to your house? My daughter's school is collecting for the people who have had to leave their homes - very scary stuff. Stay safe x x x x

Fairly extreme circumstances this week, don't be hard on yourself!

Was there any damage to your house? My daughter's school is collecting for the people who have had to leave their homes - very scary stuff. Stay safe x x x x

Just superficial cracks...just been woken up by a 6.1. Not very happy at all, frightened and shaking :(

This week I've only lost 1lb however, I wouldn't have been surprised to have seen a gain considering the portion sizes I've been scoffing this week!

Last weeks goals were: -

1. I need to be more accurate with my weighing of HEXs and Syns, it has been too much guesswork this week BETTER BUT PORTION CONTROL WAS MY PROBLEM THIS WEEK
2. Walk at least 60,000 steps MISSED THIS TARGET BY 1666
3. Finish level 1 of the Shred and move onto the dreaded level 2 :eek: FINISHED LEVEL 1 BUT HAVEN'T DONE ANY LEVEL 2 YET
4. At least 1lb loss 1LB LOST

So this week I want to :-

1. Not give in to my pre-menstrual urge to binge
2. Walk at least 60,000 steps
3. Move on to level 2 of the shred
4. Lose at least another 1lb

Have a great week everyone x

First weigh in for my this week and I've lost 5lbs. I'm really happy with that.
Not sure if it is classed a cheating but when I first weighed in last week I weighed myself Sunday night, so really I should weigh myself at the same time everyday Sunday but as its my first week I really wanted to know.

First weigh in for my this week and I've lost 5lbs. I'm really happy with that.
Not sure if it is classed a cheating but when I first weighed in last week I weighed myself Sunday night, so really I should weigh myself at the same time everyday Sunday but as its my first week I really wanted to know.

Great result! Just keep to your new WI time - mine is first thing Sunday morning too.

Hello,

I've lost about a kg this week - not been keeping a diary but we've eaten lots and lots of vegetables and beans. Been kind of stressed out too with the quakes, just as we think it's getting better the house moves! All safe though. Need to do a tonne more exercise though, feel uber lethargic.

Good morning all!

1.5lbs off this week, happy with that as my star week has now turned into two. Hopefully on track for a good loss when it finally shows up!!

Good luck all x

Fell off the wagon big time!! Weighed myself this morning about 3lb back on in about 2 weeks. My dress fitting is the 12th April and I have 10lb to loose!

Lost 1lb this week which I'm very happy with, only half a lb more and it will be 2 stone! I'm definitely taking the scenic route, but I comfort myself with the fact that if I hadn't done anything at all then I'd still be 15st 9lb worrying about my health, having palpitations and thinking every night that I might not wake up in the morning! Well done everyone on your losses and don't worry M Louise, just draw a line tomorrow is a new day, look at what you've lost already, that is amazing and so are you! :)xx

Back