Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Another terrible result 3.5 lbs on

Hi everybody, it's my second time round to SW. I weigh myself on a Sunday morning from home. My scales are showing a 10lb loss this morning. So very very pleased. I do have a lot to loose though. My start weight last week was 18.10lb. So it's onwards & downwards for me.

Hi everybody, it's my second time round to SW. I weigh myself on a Sunday morning from home. My scales are showing a 10lb loss this morning. So very very pleased. I do have a lot to loose though. My start weight last week was 18.10lb. So it's onwards & downwards for me.

good luck for weigh in at class. That's fantastic x

Hiya

hope everyone is well. Haven't posted on this thread for a while.

Lost a pound this morning! 28 weeks on plan and lost 4 stone 11 pound!

1lb loss this week, have struggled a lot this week not sure why, I think I need to rethink my use of syns as I never seem to have any for treats and because of that the last couple of days have been filled with..... doughnuts!! Oh well back on it again this morning and have just purchased an exercise bike.... fingers crossed :/

Louise, you may have put on this week but look at the huge amount of weight you have lost overall. You have done really well.
I have done rubbish!!! I've been on Slimming world a month and lost a whopping 4 lbs!!

Louise, you may have put on this week but look at the huge amount of weight you have lost overall. You have done really well.
I have done rubbish!!! I've been on Slimming world a month and lost a whopping 4 lbs!!

Now I have a theory about this......

If you hadn't been on SW for a month you could well have gained 4lbs, so, actually, you're 8lbs lighter than you would have been had you not been on SW. Does that make sense?

Another 7lb off for me this week. So lost 17lb in to weeks (hope my scales are right)
I always loose big in 1st 2 weeks. It will slow down though now, 2-3lbs a week from next week. Will be happy with that though xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not a great weeks for me had mostly on plan meals but way too many cakes and pastries to mention! Sts which is amazing. I've been on the exercise bike every night, that's probably the only reason why! On the plus side I've discovered muscles in my legs this week that I didn't know existed so hey ho. A must try harder week for me this week :)

Good Morning

Hope everyone is well!!

Well after being poorly sick this week and feeling sorry for myself and eating over my syns, and having garlic bread and some of my sisters yummy birthday cake i was expecting a gain and would have been ok with that!!

But some how and i don't know how i lost a pound and that has now made me lose 5 stone!!!!

I'm one happy bunny this morning!!! It might catch up on me next week!!

2lbs off for me this week. But I have changed my weigh in day to Saturday so this will be my last week here! :wave_cry:

Hope you are feeling better now Kelly, well done on your 1lb weightloss

Little 1lb on for me, could have been a lot worse though. Been in manchester this weekend and ate & drank what I wanted. Might play massive catchup with me next week though. Here's to a good week. Xx

2lbs off for me this week. But I have changed my weigh in day to Saturday so this will be my last week here! :wave_cry:

Hope you are feeling better now Kelly, well done on your 1lb weightloss

Well done on loss that's fantastic!
Thank you. I'm getting there. X

Little 1lb on for me, could have been a lot worse though. Been in manchester this weekend and ate & drank what I wanted. Might play massive catchup with me next week though. Here's to a good week. Xx

It will be off in no time I'm sure! Did you have a good time tho! x x

It will be off in no time I'm sure! Did you have a good time tho! x x
Thanks Kelly, I had a fantastic time, 1st full weekend off work since I can't remember. Took the girls to the science museum & disney store & spoilt them rotten. So I really don't mind a little gain, like you say it will be off in no time xx

Back