Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

1.5 lbs off this week, glad I stuck with it and the exercise! I've worked up from 3 mins on the bike to 20 mins in a couple of weeks, my fitness is poor due to other health problems but really pleased to be getting somewhere, I've also added some very light arm weights to do a few arm exercises, so will hopefully tone up a bit, my arms seem to be ever so wobbly :/

Hi i'm a Sunday weigher...can I join the group? I'm new to all this. I posted before in Weigh In section but can't find it now.

Anyway, I started last week and lost 4.25 lbs in my first week.

Wwll done everyone so far xxx

Sazziepops start weight 15st 9.75lbs

Good Morning All

Well, I've not been weighed for a couple of weeks and have had a long weekend away so am actually very very happy with only 2.5lbs on. I did have a couple of good days, yesterday and Friday, so that may have lessened the damage. The fact I've stayed under 13 stone is a big mental boost. However, having said that it is my birthday at the weekend and we are our Saturday and Sunday. If I can manage a STS this week I'll be happy and then I'm getting proper stuck in from next Monday.

Have a great week all x

Well done on not gaining too much.

I've joined an unofficial club on a Sunday so switching from Wednesday to today.
Last week I put on 4lbs and lost 4lbs this week so hoping for a good week to get past it :)

So I weighed myself yesterday & after putting on 1lb last week, I lost 6lb this week taking me to a loss of 22lb in 4 weeks. Well chuffed xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done that's an amazing loss!

Weighed myself today and am 13.0 having gained half a stone in eight weeks since giving up cigarettes. Need to take control of this situation and have made a start by increasing my exercise. Really feel I need some support and hope you can spur me on.....just joined the site today

Weighed myself today and am 13.0 having gained half a stone in eight weeks since giving up cigarettes. Need to take control of this situation and have made a start by increasing my exercise. Really feel I need some support and hope you can spur me on.....just joined the site today

That's not too bad a gain over that time and with giving up cigarettes! There are loads of great threads on here to help :)

I lost 1lb this week, happy with that. X

Stayed the same this week, but been away with work so I'm ok with this. Here's for a big loss next week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Dunx

I gained 6.5 lbs this week (Birthday!!) so I think only 7 lbs on in 8 weeks is something to be proud of! Plus, those 7 lbs won't be nearly as bad for you as those nasty ciggies were :p Don't look at it as 'giving up' smoking but as becoming a non-smoker! I'm 11 years off the fags in June.

Happy to have got rid of last week's Birthday gain and be back under 13 stone. Today is always a danger zone though, I can hear chocolate and other goodies shouting already!

Can I creep in very sheepishly? I have foolishly allowed the weight to pile on - feeling sorry for myself and almost complete lack of exercise.

After months in and out of the hospital, my health problem is soon to be resolved (hopefully) when I have surgery to remove a nasty growth in my neck. D Day is May 6 so I have four weeks to make an impact. I need to be in peak condition to speed my recovery and to deal with any subsequent treatment. I am feeling positive and optimistic.

Weighed in today at 187lbs. Daren't convert to stones as I'd rather focus on what is going to come off than what has gone on.

Do you still post meal plans for motivation and accountability? I'd like to do that if it's OK.

So many new names - it will take me time to get back up to speed. Apologies in advance

Can I creep in very sheepishly? I have foolishly allowed the weight to pile on - feeling sorry for myself and almost complete lack of exercise.

After months in and out of the hospital, my health problem is soon to be resolved (hopefully) when I have surgery to remove a nasty growth in my neck. D Day is May 6 so I have four weeks to make an impact. I need to be in peak condition to speed my recovery and to deal with any subsequent treatment. I am feeling positive and optimistic.

Weighed in today at 187lbs. Daren't convert to stones as I'd rather focus on what is going to come off than what has gone on.

Do you still post meal plans for motivation and accountability? I'd like to do that if it's OK.

So many new names - it will take me time to get back up to speed. Apologies in advance

Yeay daisybell - welcome back!!! You've been on my mind and I was wondering how you got on with the whole health issues. So so lovely to hear from you!

As you can see my last few months have been spent gaining, be great to have you kicking me up the back$side again :p

Hi daisybell good luck with your surgery! A gain for me this week :( I've been cheating the last few weeks really and still managing to lose small amounts but it's caught up with me this week :( oh well only myself to blame, back on it Monday as I'm out for lunch today but I am going to pizza hut on Tuesday so will just have more salad than than pizza lol. Onwards and downwards :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the welcome. Great to be back!

Meal plan for today. green day

Bkfast- Orange, apple and fat free Greek yogurt

Lunch - celeriac soup

Dinner - braising steak HEB, carrots, celery, swede, cauliflower, onion

Snacks - pineapple, apple, carrot and chilli cheese dip (HEA)

3 pints to drink (need to be really well hydrated)

Walk - seafront and back. 1 mile? Plant an apple tree. (Large hole to dig!)

Will report back tomorrow.

Sneaking back in with a huge Birthday gain! Back on it now and have been 100% so far this week......

Belated happy Birthday. Can't believe where the time has gone. Seems like yesterday it was your previous birthday.

Looking forward to buddying up and making a huge push. Hope you're up for it!

Are you going to post meal plans too?

Belated happy Birthday. Can't believe where the time has gone. Seems like yesterday it was your previous birthday.

Looking forward to buddying up and making a huge push. Hope you're up for it!

Are you going to post meal plans too?

Thank you! It was very tame this year but we did all go to Lesvos a couple of weeks ago for a pre-birthday treat!

Go on then, I'm in - we're out for lunch today as it's the last Sunday my OH will be off work until October and the end of the summer season.

Red Day

Breakfast
Last night's chicken souvlaki x 2
2 slices wholemeal (HEB1)
Bacon, Egg, Tom ketchup (1 syn)
Milk (HEA1)

Lunch
Depends which taverna we end up in but probably pork filet with lettuce salad

Dinner
????? not that organised today - you caught me on the hop daisy!! :rolleyes:

Exercise
Will aim to take the poor dog out for a much needed walk

Anyone want to set themselves a goal for this week? I am aiming for 3lb and as it's my first week I have to admit its achievable if I behave.

Today has been a good day although father cooked stew for dinner then told me he had fried the meat in oil first. Sabotage ahead - methinks I will have to eat at home this week.

My plan didn't quite work out but I substituted celery and cream cheese for the soup and had sugar free jelly and a spoonful of elmlea for dessert. A few syns but not over the limit.

Tomorrow

Breakfast : grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and fried potatoes
Lunch: celeriac soup (better luck than today I hope)
Dinner: ham (HEB) and pea risotto, salad and fruit
Snacks: kiwi, orange slices and celery with cream cheese ( a sprinkle of chilli works wonders)

Exercise : 45 mins walking, gardening and 15 mins aerobics

Must increase my fluid intake

Back