Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hanging on by the skin of my teeth but so far today: -

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal (HEB1), Phil light (HEA1), Milk (HEA2)

Lunch
Baked Potato, Cottage Cheese, Yoghurt, Alpen Light Bar (3 syns)

Dinner
??? Just be glad to make it through the day without losing control :mad:

Hanging on by the skin of my teeth but so far today: - Breakfast 2 slices wholemeal (HEB1), Phil light (HEA1), Milk (HEA2) Lunch Baked Potato, Cottage Cheese, Yoghurt, Alpen Light Bar (3 syns) Dinner ??? Just be glad to make it through the day without losing control :mad:

A new day, a new week. Eyes forward! Remember how good it feels when new clothes fit, when people compliment you, when you can climb stairs without getting out of breath and red in the face - every time you reach for non healthy food - remember...... You've done it before so you can do it again :)

I've strayed slightly today but still within syns. The good intentions are there, I just need to get some self discipline (and respect) turned down an icecream and cornet, peanuts and cookies. Instead had a bag of crisps :(

My plans for tomorrow are

Breakfast- eggs, beans and tomatoes

Lunch- smoked salmon salad

Dinner - tbc. Maybe chicken and veg.

Must drink more

Well, somehow I managed to stay on plan yesterday and now today's battle begins!!

Red Day

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal (HEB1), Phil Light (HEA1), Milk (HEA2)

Lunch
Ryvitas (HEB2), mackerel in tom sauce & lettuce salad

Dinner
Roast Chicken & Salad

Well done Louise. 6 days out of seven on plan will be great.

Yesterday I spent the morning constructing a greenhouse (yes it's still a work in progress!) The afternoon was spent on the beach, playing and watching football and cricket - unfortunately more watching than playing, although I walked miles fetching things from the car, getting ice creams and walking home. I really felt it last night and the grandchildren were in bed by 8.30 and asleep by 8.31!!! And no! I did not have an icecream.

Plan for today

Breakfast - egg and beans (my favourite start to the day)

Lunch- smoked mackerel salad

Dinner- friends round for dinner and I am cooking Indian. Do not use oil unless absolutely necessary although my choice of dishes could have been better. Dhal makhani (black lentils and butter!!) manchurian cauliflower (deep fried cauliflower in chilli sauce) aubergine crush ( 100% healthy) coconut green beans and chicken biryani (100% too) Should be able to make it work especially if I add a tomato and cucumber salad. Dessert will be fruit.

Doing some more work on the greenhouse and will be walking to the shops.

Still haven't risked the 30 day shred.

Well done Louise. 6 days out of seven on plan will be great.

Yesterday I spent the morning constructing a greenhouse (yes it's still a work in progress!) The afternoon was spent on the beach, playing and watching football and cricket - unfortunately more watching than playing, although I walked miles fetching things from the car, getting ice creams and walking home. I really felt it last night and the grandchildren were in bed by 8.30 and asleep by 8.31!!! And no! I did not have an icecream.

Plan for today

Breakfast - egg and beans (my favourite start to the day)

Lunch- smoked mackerel salad

Dinner- friends round for dinner and I am cooking Indian. Do not use oil unless absolutely necessary although my choice of dishes could have been better. Dhal makhani (black lentils and butter!!) manchurian cauliflower (deep fried cauliflower in chilli sauce) aubergine crush ( 100% healthy) coconut green beans and chicken biryani (100% too) Should be able to make it work especially if I add a tomato and cucumber salad. Dessert will be fruit.

Doing some more work on the greenhouse and will be walking to the shops.

Still haven't risked the 30 day shred.

Well, yesterday wasn't great - but it could have been a lot worse too!!

I finished work yesterday for a week so my little mind says 'you're on holiday, the sun's shining it must be time to have lunch out'. So yesterday I had (brace yourself)

Breakfast
As planned

Lunch, we shared: -
Lettuce salad (loads of oil!)
white bread
tsatziki
smoked pork
fried fish balls
fried kalamara
chips
Fried honey balls with honey and yoghurt

1/4 L wine
Sprite
Freddo capuccino

Dinner
Nothing - so pleased that it didn't turn into a full on binge

Walked the dog for an hour too!

Well, yesterday wasn't great - but it could have been a lot worse too!! I finished work yesterday for a week so my little mind says 'you're on holiday, the sun's shining it must be time to have lunch out'. So yesterday I had (brace yourself) Breakfast As planned Lunch, we shared: - Lettuce salad (loads of oil!) white bread tsatziki smoked pork fried fish balls fried kalamara chips Fried honey balls with honey and yoghurt 1/4 L wine Sprite Freddo capuccino Dinner Nothing - so pleased that it didn't turn into a full on binge Walked the dog for an hour too!

Holidays - great time for being outdoors (exercise) more time for food prep (healthier food) new clothes (show off the bod) or binge eating and lounging around. Which would you prefer?

What I do is think what I could have done differently. Eg chosen healthier meals, eaten before I went, had white wine spritzer etc.... Don't get me wrong, I'm no saint but sometimes a bit of the learning sticks for next time!

The main thing is that you got it in check by dinner time. Today will be especially good?

Holidays - great time for being outdoors (exercise) more time for food prep (healthier food) new clothes (show off the bod) or binge eating and lounging around. Which would you prefer?

What I do is think what I could have done differently. Eg chosen healthier meals, eaten before I went, had white wine spritzer etc.... Don't get me wrong, I'm no saint but sometimes a bit of the learning sticks for next time!

The main thing is that you got it in check by dinner time. Today will be especially good?

I'm afraid I'm about to drop out of this week......hate myself already and the inevitable 6 lbs I'll gain but that's addiction for you!

I'm afraid I'm about to drop out of this week......hate myself already and the inevitable 6 lbs I'll gain but that's addiction for you!

We all have bad days but why let a few bad days turn into a bad week? You'll hate yourself afterwards. Look at the long term view - you've done so well and will do again. Don't give up

Well I am sat reading (supposed to be) but my mind keeps wandering to all things salty or chocolate. My brother bought us a large Lindt egg which was sat on the table taunting me. It is WI tomorrow and I will not allow myself to be tempted. Best course of action us to go for a walk or potter in the garden. A mug of mint tea has failed to do the trick! Must be bad....

What do you all do to distract yourselves?

Hey ladies! Do you mind if I join you?

-3 for my first week back this week,

(I have a diary over in gold members for anyone interested and able to access)
X

I'm back AGAIN after finishing with Slimming World last November, gave up after just a couple of months because of slow weight loss. Since then I've done WW (lost 4lbs over 2 weeks, then hit Xmas and gained 5, lost 2 of those and gave up again because sick of counting points). Then switched to a lchf diet for the whole of Lent. During that time I gave up sugar and most carbs, which initially made me feel better and led to a half stone loss. But, just over a week ago started to have awful stomach acid. I concluded this might have been from the high fat element and began to try and change my diet once more. I think giving up sugar was a good idea, as was cutting out bread and pasta. So now thinking that I can fit the positives I've taken from the last few weeks into a SW lifestyle.

I still have my books from when I rejoined SW last year; not going back to club because I find the format of going round the room depressing. And in any case, this site rocks. Have decided to go for a Sunday wi in the hope that it will keep me on the straight and narrow over the weekends, although today I'm having Easter lunch with all the trimmings. Weighed in this morning at 13 stone and will report back next week. No idea how the faffing about with different diets will impact initially so not going to expect too much to start with. I'm a slow loser anyway.

Hope you all have a fab Easter

Donna x

1 1/2lb loss for me this week so more than happy with that. Will post food diary again later today as it really helped me to stay focused.

Good luck everyone

I've been lazy with having visitors! Need to go do a good shop for a fresh start!
Still managing to maintain at 12st 4lbs but would be good to see the numbers going down again! X

I've been lazy with having visitors! Need to go do a good shop for a fresh start! Still managing to maintain at 12st 4lbs but would be good to see the numbers going down again! X

Don't knock it. Maintenance is good and gives you a good foundation for a second push. Like you I reached a plateau (11 7) and got frustrated dreaming of a 10 stone goal. Ended up piling it back on as I buried my head in the sand but thankfully I came to my senses before it had all gone back on. My advice is to chill with what you have til your head is in the right place for another go.

Thanks xx
Depending on baby will do a food shop today or tomorrow! :p

Good Morning all

I'm in the middle of some serious mind games at the moment so have not faced a weigh in today. I'm feeling better after 2 days back on plan and know that the number on the scale this week will only dishearten me. Hopefully I will face them next week!

Good luck with the WIs

Good plan Louise!

I'm STILL maintaining at 12st 4lbs, have a lot of things coming up in next few months so I'm going to write them down and how long to go for motivation.

A surprising 3lbs off for me this morning. Sort of wasn't expecting it, because of switching from a very low carb, high fat diet to jacket potatoes, chips and beans! The only problem is that I can really feel my appetite coming back. On the LCHF diet I often didn't feel hungry sometimes all day. Sugar's creeping back in too, which maybe something to do with it. Good luck to everyone for the rest of the week

Back