Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

A lifetime (a year away) and three stones regained. Going to do much much better this time!!!

A lifetime (a year away) and three stones regained. Going to do much much better this time!!!

Good to have you back x

You're in good company Honey - I'm back and 2 stone up!! Unfortunately, my mojo has deserted me and I'm still nowhere near the zone.

Welcome back Honey. I have been away too and also had a relapse. It will be great to have someone to work with. What is your plan?

You hanging in there daisybell? I'm afraid the wheels have come off my latest campaign...again!

I've been maintaining for aggeess not been sticking to plan and think breastfeeding is only reason I'm maintaining! 2nd day back on plan so hope to see at least 1lb off for Sunday!

Welcome back Honey. It's so easy to do isn't it... I did the same, 3 stone back on in a year. Finding it much more difficult this time around, but sticking with it and now only 6lbs to target...but it's taken me 16 months to lose 2st 9.5lbs. x

Very happy with 6lbs off this week, means I have my Club 10 and 1.5 stone sticker back too :)

Nothing stopping me this week (except myself!!) but I am doing a weekend back in the UK from Saturday to Tuesday. I always struggle when I go back...fish and chips...curries...pork pies :drool:

Very happy with 6lbs off this week, means I have my Club 10 and 1.5 stone sticker back too :) Nothing stopping me this week (except myself!!) but I am doing a weekend back in the UK from Saturday to Tuesday. I always struggle when I go back...fish and chips...curries...pork pies :drool:

Fantastic loss well done :)

Very happy with 6lbs off this week, means I have my Club 10 and 1.5 stone sticker back too :) Nothing stopping me this week (except myself!!) but I am doing a weekend back in the UK from Saturday to Tuesday. I always struggle when I go back...fish and chips...curries...pork pies :drool:

Fantastic comeback M Louise! Knew you could do it and I am confident you will be able to control the munching monsters in the UK.

I had surgery just over a week ago and am starting to feel like my old self. Problem should now be behind me so I intend to get on with life. I start from here at 13 st 4 which is almost two stones more than my lowest weight 18 months ago. Will not beat myself up but need to remind myself what I have been able to achieve before, by way of positive reinforcement !

I think the key for me is back to basics instead of winging it. I have never been hot on counting syns so my motto for next month will be if its not going to be counted, it's not going to be eaten.

Will also be getting back into the swing of kettle bells, renewing my acquaintance with the gorgeous Ryan and dusting off the shred DVD too. Will start with some brisk walking this week until I've seen the consultant on Friday.

I am looking forward to posting on here next week and hearing some great news from you all

Fantastic comeback M Louise! Knew you could do it and I am confident you will be able to control the munching monsters in the UK.

I had surgery just over a week ago and am starting to feel like my old self. Problem should now be behind me so I intend to get on with life. I start from here at 13 st 4 which is almost two stones more than my lowest weight 18 months ago. Will not beat myself up but need to remind myself what I have been able to achieve before, by way of positive reinforcement !

I think the key for me is back to basics instead of winging it. I have never been hot on counting syns so my motto for next month will be if its not going to be counted, it's not going to be eaten.

Will also be getting back into the swing of kettle bells, renewing my acquaintance with the gorgeous Ryan and dusting off the shred DVD too. Will start with some brisk walking this week until I've seen the consultant on Friday.

I am looking forward to posting on here next week and hearing some great news from you all

Hey Lovely Lady!

I was wondering if you'd had your op yet. Did everything go as it should have?

Give yourself some time before you launch into too much strenuous exercise though - make sure your properly recovered.

I weighed in at 13.4 too so we are well and truly in the same boat.

Hey Lovely Lady! I was wondering if you'd had your op yet. Did everything go as it should have? Give yourself some time before you launch into too much strenuous exercise though - make sure your properly recovered. I weighed in at 13.4 too so we are well and truly in the same boat.

Op went well, scar already healing and I can now raise my arms above my head without choking. Quite an event hanging out the washing the other day! Have an appointment with the consultant on Friday when I should get the pathology results. Fingers crossed.....

Isn't it weird that we are still at the same weight? I only hope I can follow your loss last week. Unlikely but you never know:)

Op went well, scar already healing and I can now raise my arms above my head without choking. Quite an event hanging out the washing the other day! Have an appointment with the consultant on Friday when I should get the pathology results. Fingers crossed..... Isn't it weird that we are still at the same weight? I only hope I can follow your loss last week. Unlikely but you never know:)

On cloud nine! Nothing to do with weight loss though..... I was given the all clear by the consultant on Friday - no malignancy. hooray!!! Apparently the growth they removed from my neck weighed over a pound! Hard to imagine, especially as it didn't show from the outside. No wonder I was struggling to swallow and breathe.

My head is now definitely in the right place - I have upped the walking and did my first kettle bell session last night albeit with my smallest weight and only 15mins. Stiff today and I know I will pay even more for it tomorrow.

Weight wise this week has been a dead loss - mid week I had put on 4lbs but have reduced that to 2lbs this morning. 186lbs. Ugh.......onwards and downwards.

A very very good friend sent me the most wonderful gift yesterday. She decided that instead of flowers she would send me a food parcel from tesco. I now have a mountain of assorted berries, lemons, satsumas, bananas and a box of mini green & blacks dark chocolate. What a thoughtful gift and how can I fail to respond?

Where is everyone? I nearly didn't post myself due to the gain after all my hype last week but it's the accountability that works for me. If I see it in black and white it's real - good or bad.

Positive vibes all round :)

Hello
Congratulations on such wonderful news. I am new here and need to shed the 2 1/2 stone I have put on since my husband was diagnosed with cancer 2 1/2 years ago. He's doing well but I really think I should get back in shape instead of stress comfort eating!

So happy for you and I hope we get the all clear after his next scan.

My heart goes out to you. However brave a front you put on it, it's always in the the back of the mind. I am fortunate that surgery has eliminated the problem and am now focused on getting back to full fitness and a healthy weight. I lost 4st two years ago and have put almost 2 back on. The good thing is I know how to do it and know that I can do it.

My advice is to take each day at a time and celebrate the small things. last night I did a short session of kettlebells for the first time in 9 months. Boy did I feel good! It spurs me on for the next day.

Good luck

A huge yay for daisybell18 and I hope that your husband continues to improve solange x

My first weigh in since joining MiniMins and I've lost 4lbs :D Not started SW properly yet so very happy x

Back