Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Mine was a modest 1 1/2lbs.

M Louise H It's just a blip. Friends to stay etc. so back on the wagon this week :)

I have friends here this week too!!!!!

Well done on the loss x x

I am going to start doing Sunday morning weigh-ins at home - wish me luck!!

Welcome to the crew Gemma. The thread tends to be fairly quiet between way ins nowadays. Maybe you'll help change that!

Thank you! I'm hoping that posting me weigh-ins on here will be enough motivation as I don't attend a group! Everybody seems lovely!!

Hey All :) I was wondering if it was ok to join the Sunday weigh in crew? :eek: I am going to get weighed tomorrow for the 1st time in a while and re start slimming world at home. Wish me luck! lol :) xxx

Sometimes this just makes no sense - last week I gained an undeserved 3 lbs, this week I've gained only 2.5lbs when I thought it would be around 7 or 8.

Whatever, it's still 5.5lbs I now need to get off again. Then in 13 days we have friends here again - aarghhhh!

Hope your weigh ins are much better than mine x

STS for me which is really disappointing. I have had the odd small blip but was expecting more. Never mind, today is another day and I will just have to make even healthier choices.

Next week I am joining Kay's salad challenge for a two week push. Quite looking forward to it and she is so supportive. Can't believe the amount of work she puts into it - it's like having a free of charge SW consultant! As the title says, loads of salad but also water and exercise. Nothing drastic but hopefully the combo and moral support will get me below the dreaded 13 threshold. 1/2 lb to go!!

Sometimes this just makes no sense - last week I gained an undeserved 3 lbs, this week I've gained only 2.5lbs when I thought it would be around 7 or 8. Whatever, it's still 5.5lbs I now need to get off again. Then in 13 days we have friends here again - aarghhhh! Hope your weigh ins are much better than mine x

Go for it this week MLouiseH. Hopefully you will lose all you've out on. You've certainly managed great losses before. Having friends to stay is tough but is there anyway you can eat and drink healthy and still enjoy yourself? It seems a real shame that it is you who is paying the price for the friendship. Living abroad makes this an occupational hazard as. I know from personal experience.

This week will put you back on an even keel. Why not pop in to the salad challenge I described above. There's still time to join and it would be great to have a familiar face. Whatever you do I'm with you. We've been together so far so let's keep it that way!

Go for it this week MLouiseH. Hopefully you will lose all you've out on. You've certainly managed great losses before. Having friends to stay is tough but is there anyway you can eat and drink healthy and still enjoy yourself? It seems a real shame that it is you who is paying the price for the friendship. Living abroad makes this an occupational hazard as. I know from personal experience.

This week will put you back on an even keel. Why not pop in to the salad challenge I described above. There's still time to join and it would be great to have a familiar face. Whatever you do I'm with you. We've been together so far so let's keep it that way!

Bless you daisybell, you truly are my conscience :angeldevil:

In my screwed up head if I don't eat what I want and have a drink then I'm being deprived, for too many years my idea of relaxing and having a good time has always involved reaching for unhealthy, forbidden foods. I know how low I feel afterwards and the ridiculously hard time I give myself but I still keep on doing it. All aboard the self-destruction train!!!

Anyway, I'm afraid the salad challenge is really not for me. I have just about got used to eating cabbage, carrot and lettuce but I can't abide any other salad stuff (I'm assuming croutons, olive oil, mayo and salad cream are not part of the challenge?!). Everyone thinks it's such a shame that I live in Greece but don't like tomatoes - apparently they're beautiful here. I'm a stone's throw from Kalamata but don't like olives either!

So, in my daisybell inspired state I am going to post my food diary in this thread this week (any of you new ladies care to join in too?). Here goes...

Red Day

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB1), Philadelphia Light (HEA1), Milk (HEA2)

Lunch
2 Ryvitas (1/2 HEB2)
Cottage cheese
Seafood sticks
Banana, Pineapple, 0% yoghurt
Alpen Light (old recipe so still 1/2 HEB2)

Dinner
Salmon
Lettuce, cabbage & carrot salad with balsamic & 1 tsp olive oil (2 syns)
2% yoghurt (3 syns)

I'm feeling more positive already :D

Forgot to post yesterday- half a lb down on my weigh in. Pretty happy because I've been not 100% on plan this week (my first week! There's no hope)

Well done everyone on their losses!

Sent from my LG-D802 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bless you daisybell, you truly are my conscience :angeldevil: In my screwed up head if I don't eat what I want and have a drink then I'm being deprived, for too many years my idea of relaxing and having a good time has always involved reaching for unhealthy, forbidden foods. I know how low I feel afterwards and the ridiculously hard time I give myself but I still keep on doing it. All aboard the self-destruction train!!! Anyway, I'm afraid the salad challenge is really not for me. I have just about got used to eating cabbage, carrot and lettuce but I can't abide any other salad stuff (I'm assuming croutons, olive oil, mayo and salad cream are not part of the challenge?!). Everyone thinks it's such a shame that I live in Greece but don't like tomatoes - apparently they're beautiful here. I'm a stone's throw from Kalamata but don't like olives either! So, in my daisybell inspired state I am going to post my food diary in this thread this week (any of you new ladies care to join in too?). Here goes... Red Day Breakfast 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB1), Philadelphia Light (HEA1), Milk (HEA2) Lunch 2 Ryvitas (1/2 HEB2) Cottage cheese Seafood sticks Banana, Pineapple, 0% yoghurt Alpen Light (old recipe so still 1/2 HEB2) Dinner Salmon Lettuce, cabbage & carrot salad with balsamic & 1 tsp olive oil (2 syns) 2% yoghurt (3 syns) I'm feeling more positive already :D

There you go- dinner is a salad after all!

I'll start posting my food diary on here again instead of on diary.

Glad to have you back

Today is a red day. I usually find these more difficult as meat just doesn't fill me up in the same way as carbs. I need to be positive and pad out my meals with extra veg. I am assuming that the salad base is intended to ensure raw veg are consumed. Take longer to eat as well as being really good for you! I'm a veg junky anyway - also a chocolate and cake junky unfortunately!

Breakfast - fruit and yogurt

Lunch - pulled lamb, red cabbage slaw in balsamic vinegar, tomatoes, cucumber in yogurt.

Dinner - grilled chicken, mange tout, cavalero cabbage, carrots, turnip. Raspberry and yogurt jelly

Exercise - walking. Cleaning gutters

Fluid - combination of water, mint tea, green tea with cranberries, (started this morning with a large glass of water to wash down my meds)

Wish me luck with my salad challenge fortnight

Red Day

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB1), Philadelphia Light (HEA1), Milk (HEA2)

Lunch
2 Ryvitas (1/2 HEB2)
Cottage cheese
Ham
Banana, Pineapple, 0% yoghurt
Alpen Light (old recipe so still 1/2 HEB2)

Dinner
Pork filet
Lettuce, cabbage & carrot salad with balsamic & 1 tsp olive oil (2 syns)

Back