Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Green day for me (salad challenge)

Breakfast - poached egg and beans

Lunch - cottage cheese, bamboo shoots, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, raw mushroom and pepper. My inner rabbit is coming out!

Dinner - courgette stuffed with spicy lentils, new potatoes, green beans and mange tout. Jelly, yogurt and raspberries

Exercise - 30mins walk and resistance session on kettlebells

I am in the zone! Looks like you are too M Louise H

How are you doing M Louise H? Your meal plans look spot on.

I have miraculously stuck to my salad challenge again today. Scraped in with 10 syns which is the max allowed.

Had to run OH to station 18miles away as the train he should have caught was cancelled (no conductor!) what a pain the transport system in the UK is. As a result I didn't do my kettlebell session until 8pm this evening. That was a real struggle.

My plan for tomorrow is a red day.

Breakfast - raspberries and yogurt

Lunch - going out so will choose healthiest option possible

Dinner - egg salad, lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot and red cabbage slaw. (Unless I have salad at lunchtime) in which case it will be salmon steak.

Exercise - walking

Fluid - think I exceeded my 2l target today. Have a cup of fennel tea at my bedside to finish it off!

Red Day

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB1), Philadelphia Light (HEA1), Milk (HEA2)

Lunch
2 Ryvitas (1/2 HEB2)
Cottage cheese
Seafood sticks
Banana, Pineapple, Grapes, 0% yoghurt
Alpen Light (old recipe so still 1/2 HEB2)

Dinner
Roast Chicken
Lettuce, cabbage & carrot salad with balsamic & 1 tsp olive oil (2 syns)

My menus are very repetitive this week but it's working so I'm sticking with it - too dam hot to be cooking any more than I have to!

M Louise H said:
Red Day

Breakfast

Lunch
2 Ryvitas (1/2 HEB2)
Cottage cheese
Seafood sticks
Banana, Pineapple, Grapes, 0% yoghurt

Dinner
Roast Chicken

My menus are very repetitive this week but it's working so I'm sticking with it - too dam hot to be cooking any more than I have to!

The non salad kid strikes again! Easy to ring some changes with the salad ingredients. I am a convert to cottage cheese in salads, especially with pineapple.

Choc craving is easing off I think. Who am I kidding!

Tough day yesterday but stick to plan. The perils of eating out with others in charge. The control freak in me freaked! Why do others have to impose their eating habits on others? Worse when it's husband too....

Green day

Breakfast. - baked beans, scrambled eggs and mushrooms

Lunch - cottage cheese, lettuce, pickled beetroot, carrot, cucumber, tomato, pineapple, red cabbage slaw

Dinner- lentil and mushroom stuffed cannelloni in tomato sauce, green beans, mange tout and carrot. Yogurt jelly and raspberries

Snacks - ryvita and Philly cheese with jam.

Red Day

Breakfast

Lunch
2 Ryvitas (1/2 HEB2)
Mackerel in Tom Sauce, Lettuce, Carrots
Banana, 0% yoghurt

Dinner
Roast Chicken

Ooops - lost my way last night. I've had worse nights out though, it was bad but not disastrous. Hopefully my angelic week up until then will still help me show a loss this week. Let's see what tomorrow's WI brings.

Everyone else ok?

I didn't post my meal plan yesterday as we were out. Went OK as it was a barbecue - 100% beef burgers and chicken fillet - perfect for me. Made that my salad of the day.

Today has been spot on so far. Mushroom omelette on the stove as I type, with new potatoes, cauliflower and runner beans. Fruit salad to follow. Will have to work hard to drink 2litres though.

Well done M Louise on not going too far off piste. Sometimes we need some extra fuel to get the metabolism going .

Fingers crossed for tomorrow

2 lbs on this week! Not happy at all but haven't been eating well so only myself to blame. Given me a kick up the bum to get going with SW to say the least!

Sent from my LG-D802 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry that I'm a day late but my weigh in on the salad challenge was this morning. I lost 4lb which is the biggest loss I've ever had in one week. Am really determined to give week 2 my all.

The hot weather means I am drinking more so I am sticking to water and herbal teas. (Mint and fennel)

Today's meal plan

Breakfast: grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and egg

Lunch: cottage cheese, grated carrot and raisins (2 syns) apple and celery in mayo (1 syn) sun blush tomatoes

Dinner: stir fry with sweet and sour pork, fruit salad

Snacks: pear, nectarine

Is it me or is the Sunday weighers thread experiencing a slow and lingering death? It used to be really active - any ideas how we can get the mojo back?

See you're an early bird too! How are you getting on?

Annoyingly I've lost my way again. I had a particularly bad few days with my PMS which inevitably ended up with me bingeing. I'm just trying to not be too hard on myself and find my way back to 'normal', whatever that is?!

You still in the zone?

Hi! Another Sunday weigher here :) starting to regret signing up on a Sunday! I've only been on it a couple of weeks but it's not going well so far :/ hopefully this weekend will have a better number on the scales haha!

Annoyingly I've lost my way again. I had a particularly bad few days with my PMS which inevitably ended up with me bingeing. I'm just trying to not be too hard on myself and find my way back to 'normal', whatever that is?! You still in the zone?

Have you tried to identify what triggers the bingeing? Mine is boredom in the evenings and the tendency to go mad once a morsel of something sweet passes my lips. My coping strategy is to knit or crochet in the evening if I'm not in the garden and I try to avoid chocolate, cake and biscuits in the evening. My treats are best served late morning or early afternoon. It doesn't always work but it has really made a difference.

Hi! Another Sunday weigher here :) starting to regret signing up on a Sunday! I've only been on it a couple of weeks but it's not going well so far :/ hopefully this weekend will have a better number on the scales haha!

Welcome to the Sunday club. We are few in number but strong in support! What brings you to slimming world?

Sundays work for me as I use Sunday as my treat day (weigh first thing in the morning) I am not much of a party animal so it doesn't bother me not drinking at the weekend. Knowing I am getting weighed on Sunday makes me think twice about my eating on Friday evening and Saturday.

Good luck and stick with it!

Welcome to the Sunday club. We are few in number but strong in support! What brings you to slimming world?

Sundays work for me as I use Sunday as my treat day (weigh first thing in the morning) I am not much of a party animal so it doesn't bother me not drinking at the weekend. Knowing I am getting weighed on Sunday makes me think twice about my eating on Friday evening and Saturday.

Good luck and stick with it!

Thanks! I've been trying to lose weight for a while and nothing's been working for me, but I know a few people who've had a lot of success with SW, so I thought I'd give it a go!
I'm not much of a party animal either normally, just had unusual plans the last couple of weekends and I slipped up. I'm determined not to do so this weekend though, it definitely is making me more concious of what I'm eating Friday/Saturday!

Have you tried to identify what triggers the bingeing? Mine is boredom in the evenings and the tendency to go mad once a morsel of something sweet passes my lips. My coping strategy is to knit or crochet in the evening if I'm not in the garden and I try to avoid chocolate, cake and biscuits in the evening. My treats are best served late morning or early afternoon. It doesn't always work but it has really made a difference.

Same! The second I have one tiny bit of a snack when I'm bored in the evenings I seem to lose my mind and eat everything in sight. Luckily my OH stops me before I do too much damage most of the time but when he's not here it's a real problem!

Sent from my LG-D802 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back