Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi guys, former Sunday weigher-inner coming back to the fold. Am reporting a loss of 1.2 lbs, but that's in half a week. Hoping for a better showing next Sunday :)

Hi guys, former Sunday weigher-inner coming back to the fold. Am reporting a loss of 1.2 lbs, but that's in half a week. Hoping for a better showing next Sunday :)

Hi Honey

I got so lonely I recently joined the Monday weigh in! Lovely to see you back. Might be tempted back to Sunday if you are staying.......

I have been struggling for awhile now - had thyroid removed in May and am still all over the place weight wise. Feeling great other than that.

My aim is to get using the kettlebells regularly again like I did before. Exercise helps me control my eating.

What are you doing to refocus and kick start the weight loss again?

Hi Honey

I got so lonely I recently joined the Monday weigh in! Lovely to see you back. Might be tempted back to Sunday if you are staying.......

I have been struggling for awhile now - had thyroid removed in May and am still all over the place weight wise. Feeling great other than that.

My aim is to get using the kettlebells regularly again like I did before. Exercise helps me control my eating.

What are you doing to refocus and kick start the weight loss again?

Oh god that sounds bad re the thyroid!!!!! Hope all went well.

I'm trying to get routines back - falling in love and moving in with someone has been very nice but dreadful for weigh loss :) I'm trying to track what I eat and go to the gym. I used to have it down pat and now I struggle. But I feel very different in the last few days, and this site used to help me a lot. I just want somewhere to log and be accountable - people in real life found it hard to keep supporting me I think. Anyway, commitment and all that! We'll see - will be back here next Sunday no matter what :D

Wonder what happened to everyone on this thread? It used to be jumping back in the day :( Hopefully everyone is at goal weight and being superawesome!

Oh god that sounds bad re the thyroid!!!!! Hope all went well. I'm trying to get routines back - falling in love and moving in with someone has been very nice but dreadful for weigh loss :) I'm trying to track what I eat and go to the gym. I used to have it down pat and now I struggle. But I feel very different in the last few days, and this site used to help me a lot. I just want somewhere to log and be accountable - people in real life found it hard to keep supporting me I think. Anyway, commitment and all that! We'll see - will be back here next Sunday no matter what :D

Will drop in on Sunday to say hello. See how it goes.

So pleased you have found someone special. Why oh why does eating go hand in hand with being in love? Mind you, I have been married for 35 years and am still over eating. Everything changed for me when I had the children - 5 months of severe morning sickness (I so feel for Duchess of Cambridge) after that, if it stood still, I ate it. Eldest son is now 31 and I'm still doing it !

Good luck this week, sounds as if your head is in the right place.

Five children? Wow that must be a fabulous houseful! Good luck with your week too - we can do it :D

How is the week going Honey?

I am doing a soup challenge which is perfect for this time of year. Went off the rails a little last night but back on today

How is the week going Honey?

I am doing a soup challenge which is perfect for this time of year. Went off the rails a little last night but back on today

Mmm, soup sounds good! I had a good week - delighted to report that on this Sunday's weigh in I have lost FOUR pounds!!!!!!!!!! So pleased, really good boost and a good start. I was excited about updating my signature here as well :) How's your week been???

Can't believe that no one else weighs in on a Sunday! I am determined to do my best and aim to lose two pounds by next Sunday. I can do this! I'm a bit rubbish at tracking food but will slowly get to goal. Weird to go back down to re lose weight previously lost but maybe that's the key thing. Anyway am hanging in there and am doing my best to have a good week.

Week 3 and I lost three pounds! So pleased, because now I'm 249.8, but more importantly that takes me back to over 100 lbs lost, which was an important milestone for me to regain, woo hoo!

Well, I've been posting! V quiet here - used to be jumping a couple of years ago :) welcome! How's it going?

Wonder what happened to everyone on this thread? It used to be jumping back in the day :( Hopefully everyone is at goal weight and being superawesome!

That would be wonderful but I've been staying away as I've been too busy feeding my binge monster. I'd lost just over 4 stone but have regained 3 of them. I've been back on plan this week but do not feel confident at all, I feel like I could stumble any minute. Oh well, here we go again! Good to see you back Honey and glad you're sticking with it Daisybell.

Well good gracious me, I step out of the thread for a quick couple of years and look what happens when I turn my back for just a moment, it goes all quiet!! Outrageous stuff!! :p Looks like I'm going to have to reappear - this thread is severely lacking in drivel and drivel is what makes the world go round .... food on the other hand is what has made me round - I said to my daughter the other day that I'm becoming shaped like a Christmas Bauble - somewhat round!

I can't remember what stage things had got to in life when last I posted here, but had a pretty traumatic few years which has resulted in some extra padding (hence the bauble :D ). Things still aren't right in life but will get there in the end - but I am going to do something about my weight as surely that is something that I should be able to control when much in life I can't.

Hmmmm..... message on screen has just given me a giggle, it says "automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle" - how very rude of it ..... and how does it know me so well? I have one day off work and I'm called "idle" ;) :D

I haven't weighed myself yet - it's not Sunday, and I'm going to carry on as usual until the weekend but on Sunday I'm going to hoist up my over-sized trousers and get down to business - the weight loss business! I can do this - and don't I pick a fine time to restart in the run up to Christmas!

Glad to see you're back Honey and that life is being good to you at last - it's great to read! If anyone on this thread was destined to do well, it was you - you're very focussed when you get in the zone! Now we just need to unearth some more of the rabble and bring them home!

Well I need to start thinking about what I can eat next week and what mischief I can get up to til then! I know that's not the spirit but ...... *shrugs*

In Arnie-esque tones "I'll be back......."

Well it's Sunday and time for me to record my first weigh in of my new start ..... hmmmm that didn't go too well as it was only when I was piggin into KFC tonight that I realised that I should have weighed this morning. Ho hum! I'll try and remember to weigh myself in the morning but I will be starting to be good from tomorrow morning.

Probably.

Back