Sunflowers BA

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I know I haven't been on for a while (spd got quite grotty) but I thought I'd let you know that I had a baby girl on St George's day, 23rd April!

I developed pre-eclampsia too and was in and out of hospital towards the end, then it got to the point where I was in all the time.. They sat on me for as long as they could hoping I'd go in to labour but, at 39+5, enough was enough and she needed to come out so I had a section!

It was a lovely experience, my anaesthetist was just wonderful and they dropped the screen at point of delivery too so we could see her being born! Someone also took photos too and they are amazing to look at!

She was much smaller than her sister, only 8lb 3oz - just shows the difference pre-eclampsia makes (jocelyn was 9lb 8oz). We've called her Lowenna Eve!

Jocelyn is being such a wonderful big sis, she's seeming to be adjusting to it all really well!

xx

hello and congratulations!

lovely name, i especially like the middle name as i have an Eve :)

Congratulations Sunflowers! :D xx

Congratulations, hope you are recovering well after your section and your girls are being good for their Mummy.

congratulation sunflower x

Omg .......I have been away too long..........you have another baby .......big congratulations.......how is Jocelyn coping with her ????

Wow wow wow ......its all been happening while I have been away

hi SF!

lovely to see you about, sorry to hear it got nasty at the end!

Well done for coping so well and huge congratualtiosn on the birth of your beautiful baby girl xx

Back