Sun's Diary... Feeling better today

cant believe what a numpty I am, got a fasting bloodtest and I've cocked up and had coffee thi morning, oh doh!!!

sun xx

How you doing Sun,was it a better night for you last night? x

yes, going fine huns, just enjoying my porridge at the moment, sticks to the ol ribs til lunchtime xx

Hi sun,

Sounds like it's going well this week :) I love porridge too - I have the oats so simple with toppings - think it's new - it's got a sachet that you put on top which has nuts seeds and dried fruit. It's gorgeous - and all for 2.5 points :)

Have a good day!

Sharon
xx

MMMmmmm i love the oatsosimple porrdge! .. just no effort in it atall! lol .. Altho i didnt have any this morning i was to hot ! lol ...
Yep the sun is shining Woohoo! .........

Hope your ok hunny xxx

'morning campers xxxxxxxxxxx'

ok(ish), I know its no excuse, but get so uptight with work at the moment, there have been problems for sometime now hence that is why I've found the new job,

PLUS my daughter is off travelling on May 1st for a few months which is unsettling and worrying, one moment I'm so focused and then the next I'm all over the place.

My biggest let down in myself is that because I know I havent got much more to lose now, I'm not strict enough with myself. I am seriously thinking about joining a WW group for that little bit of extra discipline otherwise as we all know it can start to slip so easily again.

Also there are a few 'farewell' get togethers before daughter leaves and its hard to keep to the points, no excuse I know!

So next plan join WW group for extra discipline next week around time daughter (sob sob) goes on her travels!

Hi Sun,
Not surprising you're finding it hard going at the moment. You've got a lot going on.
Just take it a day at atime and do your best. It's all you can do...:D
Like you need advice form someone like me with loads to lose when you're so nearly there..LOL
l X

morning Gem,

Not disasterous, but not brilliant, are you still focused and being good?

sun xx

hit and miss hun, but I'll get there!, hows u doing xxxxx

Right then Gem!

THIS CHALLENGE IS ON!!!

WI in for both of us next Thursday our aim 3lbs!!!

I usually WI on Monday morning, but this will be my new WI day with you.

So...................... READY STEADY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunxxxxx

p.s. anybody welcome for this challenge xxxxxx

Right then Gem!

THIS CHALLENGE IS ON!!!

WI in for both of us next Thursday our aim 3lbs!!!

I usually WI on Monday morning, but this will be my new WI day with you.

So...................... READY STEADY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunxxxxx

p.s. anybody welcome for this challenge xxxxxx

Thanks for changing your wi day,we can do this hun i no we can,keep smiling and being good,stay away from loads wine!!!!:D

Back