Sun's Diary... Feeling better today

you willl be fine xx

thanks scoobs,

not til 10.30 will leave about 9.10

xx

Thinking of you Sun .... good luck for today! I know ive missed you tofday but just wanted to say ~thinking of you~

Well ladeeeez

I got the job, its a bit complicated so I wont go into it, but basically I've got what I wanted!.

Feel blardy fantastic, I dont start for at least 6 weeks, all subject to references and checks, but its getting the timing right to give a months notice where I am and starting new one without losing any wages.

Question! why is it some people can go over their points and still lose weight, and me, I ALWAYS gain, I never get a break! bohoo xxx

Fantastic Sun - well done

We are all different - I only have to look at a bottle of wine and I gain a couple of pounds lol

xxxxxx

its not fair is it lynne!, to be so good otherwise, have a couple of drinks and thats its.

Gem, mental health x

Brill news hun!!
My hubby is a mental health nurse and a senior lecturer at uni.
He teaches mental health to trainee nurses.
Dunno why I thought that would be interesting.....:p
L x

its nothing but a vicious circle now, strict for 4 days and lose 2lbs, try to count in glasses of wine on the 3 days and it just doesnt work for me, I put it back on and even 1 more.

pooped off!

s xx

ok Gem!!, last night was last night, I was an incy wincy bit sloshed but I was celebrating.

PMA!, positive metal attitude, we've just got to brush ourselves off and move on, we both can do it, we've already proved that hun. So, ONWARDS & DOWNWARDS

sun x

I like that positive mindset of yours Sun!!
You got the job, now you can tackle the rest of your pounds...not that there are too many of them to tackle!! Slimjim!!
Joking apart, I am aware that the last few pounds are the most stubborn:rolleyes:
L x

you're so right hun! xxxx

Back