Sun's Diary... Feeling better today

Good Morning friendly weight watchers pals!

I'm in a funny mood today, dont know why, have a lot of jitteryness about me, apart from not knowing whether I've done the right thing regarding the new job yet, one minute I'm so relieved then the next I keep questioning myself! Oh dear, I dont have to accept new job, I've got 2 weeks before they are taking up references from present job, they said they wouldnt until the crb checks come thru, but the last thing I want is my uncertainty for the next 2 weeks.

I've made a list of pros and cons, maybe its just the change out of my comfort zone

xx

So day 2 of being naughty!!!, excuse or not, I've finally made a decision with the help from darling OH and I am definitely going for the new job. I feel like a huge weight has gone from my shoulders.

I know that my WI on Monday will show a +, but now I'm at peace with myself regarding the job, I can focus on my mindset being strong.

sun xx

No comment until tomorrow ......:(

Hi Sun..

Congrats on the job, and well done on making the decision to take it! I always say that change is good! I'm sure you'll find you've made the right decision.

As for weight - it's only one week, so don't worry. Let's just put this week behind us and start afresh next week :)

xxx

you're right hun xxxxxxxxx

Hi Sun,
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your weigh in but like someone else mentioned, its only one week and you have been celebrating your new job!!
L x

Well its Monday Morning and I've gained 1lb, it couldve been worse so am quite happy with that, if all goes to plan this week should get a decent result next Monday.

Good luck all

sun xxx

Well done Sun,thats very good i am starting fresh and gonna be good al;l day and night tonight no eating junk ,if i do will count in points!

thats the spirit gem!, we will succeed! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1lb is not too bad - I feel sure you will do ok next week. So please you have decided re job - as you say a weight off your shoulders
Have a good one
xxxx

Awww 1lb isnt so bad Sun! sounds like youve got a good positive head on your shoulders today :) .. Go for it xxx

thanks hunnies, fingers crossed, all the best of luck to you all as well.

sun xxxxxx

Hi Gem,

yup, have been good as gold!

I had a lush venison burger which pointed at 3 1/2 for dinner tonight, it was huge as well, it was from the sainsburys taste the difference, I had with fresh veg, and 2 small baby new pots, didnt use gravy but had balsamic vinegar it was yummyyumyum.

It will also help as I'm fasting from 8pm tonight as Ive a blood test in the morning to check my cholestrol levels, I was on medication for it but when I lost all he weight, they let me come off to see if I could manage with a sensible diet! (hmm...)

Anyway thats me done for today, how about you hun xx

Hi Sun,
Hope you're not too disappointed with your WI result.
You certainly sound in a positive frame of mind and ready to start a fresh week.
Must look out for those burgers next time I go shopping, I quite fancy one!!
L x

thanks scoobs, the venison was sooo tasty.

good luck hun xx

Back