Sun's Diary... Feeling better today

its gonna be a tough week as there's a few leaving do's for my daughter whos off travelling next thursday!

I think I might use this thread as an honest tracker for more discipline on my 18 points.

porridge 3.5 (being a bit generous)

s x

lunch - wafer thin ham & mustard sandwich - 3.5
skips (is it 1 or 1.5!)

so far so good, am trying to save my treats for work tonight!

sun x

your doing well hun,im on 7 points so good so far!!

i'm worse for wear, eaten a large buffet, and worse of all I've let Gem down.

Not feeling in a good place at all at the moment.

Gem, you ae so focused at the moment, so please go kick my ass!

sun xx

glad u had a good nite put it behind you and heres to a good day xxxx

feeling miserable, hate the way alcohol makes you carefree, reality I've let myself down and all you lovely people who give such good support.

I will be back later hopefully with a more raised self esteem.

x

Sun xx dont beat yourself up hun! ..
Your only human! your not some machine or anything! We are all here for each other because we know how things are! real life gets in the way somtimes! ...
You had a bad night right then draw a line under it and start afresh today! maybe knock a point off until weigh in or do a bit extra walking or somthing ! But please dont beat yourself up! or the downward spiral will begin! .............

Hugs kirsty xxx

Hello Sue,
How was ur weekend? Hope you had a good time at your daughter party.Just fort i would let you no i have stuck to the program this week100% ;)

well done Gem,

You deserve to lose all your 6lbs hun!

brilliant

sun xxxxxxxxxxxx

morning hun, well I lost a 1lb, ok I suppose as have had a very difficult week, I'm very sad today as daughter leaves for 4 months.

Good luck with your WI, I'm confident you've lost 3 to 4lbs, Ive got my fingers crossed.

sun xx

Well done hun thats better then staying the same,very pleased for you after the week you have had,you can take me under your wing if you like!!!:rolleyes:

Well done sun!! Every pound counts hun. You have done well. Hope your feeling okay-ish today.

Good luck for your WI Gem.

x

Back