Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Julie, Sunshine is playing a gig with her band at a festival on Saturday, she is being bridesmaid for her sister sometime in the future....

Lol hahahahahhahahahah awwww Julie and Greeneyes you made me chuckle. If I was getting married on Saturday Julie you'd know about it lol.

As Greeneyes said, I'm playing a Festival gig on Saturday , the first gig with my new band. So very excited about that. Greeneyes, i get twinges of nerves that come along and then go again!

My sisters wedding is in November which was what kicked me into sorting my weight out. I didn't want to be the frumpy older sister. I got to choose the bridesmaid dress for the 5 of us which was really good. I had to do all the leg work here in the Uk and showed my sis in Dublin the pics online. So when she's here this weekend I'm taking her to the shop to see the dress actually on me. The first time I tried the sample dress on....it was 2 sizes too small and I had to just hold the dress to my body. The second time It fitted and did up but was stretched across my hips. So this time, just for fun I'm gonna try it on again and see what it looks like. Hope that makes sense.

I wanted to be well at goal and living with my new shape by the wedding. It's a bonus that i'm nearly at goal for my gig this weekend.

So sorry to be harping on and on about it, just a great time for me at the moment xxx

Hope you;re both having a good day xxx

Foodie list:

CDporridge & Raspberries
Sushi (egg salad + beef fillings) - hum......not sure how bad the seaweed would have been but it was very yum)
Banana & yoghurt with cinemon
Spoon of rice, little bit of stirfry chiken & veg
CD choc custard & raspberries
Mint Tea, loads of water

God that's so much. was out from 9.30 - 4.30 shopping with sis. Bridesmaid dress looked fab....thrilled. Had sushi to keep us going. Left my banana in the car silly me. I just hope the seaweed isn't too bad!
Then band rehearsal 5-7pm.... long day but loads of fun.

Bought the most sexy shoes I've ever had!!!! Black patent heals but very cool and go with my gig outfit. I have a lovely stress spot arriving on my chin!!!!

Muddles post , just wanted to get my foodie list down x

So.... having had sushi at lunch time I wouldn't have had dinner too but I cooked for my sis. Just had my usual, gave her a normal sized portion and had a tiny amount for myself. Bit silly really but i'm so tense with the preparation for 2moro think i needed it. Gonna look up seaweed after this and check calorie content. I'm not gonna weigh myself over the weekend now and focus on the show instead. WI is on Tuesday so I'd at least love to stay the same. Don't think I've strayed too much but we'll see.

Sleep time and hopefully a lie in as my mad day starts from 1pm till 2am ish.....

xxx

Gaud...........i can't believe today has finally arrived!! I didn't sleep much last night. I am looking forward to being on stage tonight, it's just really scary only because it's a new sound and new band and people here haven't seen me play in a year as I started playing great venues in london. So, i'm gonna stop worrying and just enjoy it all now. I'm finding it relaxing drinking my water and mint tea and catching up on the forum. It's so normal for me to do now that it's really comforting. :)

I have:
hair at 2
make up 4.45
vocal warm up 6 15
at venue 7pm
on stage 8.20pm
collapse in a heap with bg smile i hope 9pm
party 9 30pm onwards :)

Ahhh when will I fit in all my 1000 food??????

Even yesterday, coming out of your work/home routine is hard to keep track of your food...especially today with people all around me. i need some serious quiet time before a gig.....eek.

Sis and me going swimming tomorrow morning, having a chilled out day mulling around the festival and then i'm suprising her with an hours hip hop class in my home so we don't look like idiots at her hen party making a hip hop video :)

Ok Foodie Plan:

Water
Mint tea
CD porridge & strawbs
..... dinner?
..... staying away from yoghurt (not good for singing)
Fruit mix - banana, strawbs & raspberries
CD hot choc custard, strawbs (may leave till after gig when I get home)
Banana- to take with me for after gig at venue.

Better write this down so i can tick off as I go :)

Hope everyone is fine. Sorry I haven't been posting on everyone's threads. As soon as hectic life starts cooling down Tues night I'll be able to catch up on all your news. I can barley find time to write my diary but making sure I do as it's keeping me focused.

Have a great day everyone xxx

hiya sunshine hope the gig went well! i bet you are still recovering today!
x

Been thinking of you, hope it was brilliant.

xxx

Thanks everyone,

I'm just popping on for a quick look. The gig went really well and the tent was jammed so there was a fab atmosphere. I ended up changing my top from a t-shirt to my sisters lacy vest top !!!!!omg! But we went down well and so did my CK shoes lol.

Some of the comments at the festival about my looks were:
...this is funny......
You're so hot I wanna marry you
Sit here on this beanbag, you need some cushioning for that skinny ass of yours ..... lol
You look sexy
Oh my god look how skinny you are in those jeans (Yay)

That'll keep me going for a while :)
People kept doing a double take when they saw me..... as I always wore long hair extensions on stage and now I have short bob and had a blunt fringe cut back in on saturday, plus of course I've lost 30lbs! The band did great. According to my sister we really stood out as having an edgy and different sound which is great. No point mulling into the background in music.

Yesterday, my sis and I did everything I had planned. Swim (first time on CD, couldn't feel my legs after...kinda had to drag them about lol), spa, festival, hip hop class (suprise for my sister to help us not look like idiots at her hen weekend when making a hip hop video), cinema - My sister's Keeper (tear jerker, fabulous film tho), dinner at Nando's, up for hours chatting!

Today we're off to london shopping and to see a show hopefully. Forgot to say that yesterday we had a couple of hours free in the morning and i've ended up with half my wardrobe going to the charity pile! OMG..... pretty much everything is too big...... including my beautiful size 10 silk dress for her wedding (dinner before wedding day). I'm gonna see if I can exchange the dress for a size 8!!!!(they are big sizes). I'd already swopped it from a 12.....It's hanging on me, doubt it could be altered either.... i'll see what they have in london and then decide.

Still going well on 1000 altho since swim and hip hop class a pound has crept back on which is anoying when so close to goal. I'll be walking all over london today so hopefully it'll toddle off again.

Way too much to say and not enough time. Have my wi tomorrow, up untill yesterday i had lost 4.5lbs in the 2 weeks since I've seen my CDC.....I'll be happy if it stays at that.

Have a great day everyone. As I said from tomorrow evening I'll be back on here catching up on how everyone is doing and having a good read. Gotta jump in the shower and get ready xxx

Well sunshine, what a brilliant weekend you had! Wow. Firstly, congrats on playing a gig that was well recieved! Thats just great. Another congrats for looking so brill in your outfit, bet all the compliments put you on top of the world! What a high, :) sounds like you had a nice time with your sister in london . How was the movie? Hoping to see it with my bestie when she arrives in london from australia tomorrow night. Food choices and exercise sound like they're going well. Now..gotta go, but when we gonna see that outfit of yours?

Sunshine, what compliments, that must have been lovely and glad the gig went well, you've done so well, it must have been the icing on the cake. xxx

Wow Sunshine, sounds like the gig was a huge success, and I bet you were really thrilled with the compliments you got.... Also sounds like you are having a great time with your sis, shame about the dress, I would swap it if I was you, even if you find another dress to wear for the wedding it will be worth swapping that dress for one that fits.... I also look forward to seeing some pics of you at the gig... have a great shopping day in London...

Sounds so cool, really happy for you hon... you deserve it all!

xxx

Size 10 and loving it x

Hi guys, thanks for all your lovely posts.That was a nice suprise to come back to :) Hows everyone doing?

Yesterday was loads of fun shopping in London and we saw Hairspray in the Westend. The best bit was trying on so many clothes and all in a size 10!!! I'm absolutly loving being a 10.

It's been hard staying exactly to 1000 this last few days. I've done my best but now I'm back to my normal routine I should get to goal soon hopefully. I'm on 1000B this week, then 2 weeks on 1200 and 2 weeks on 1500 regardless of where I am weight wise. I'll see my CDC on Monday and then she's away for 3 weeks so I'm on my own working up the plans. Just gotta trust it as it's worked so far :)

It's weird because when my sis and I were in London we received bad news about my aunt (50 yrs old) who hasn't long to live with cancer over in France. She'd gone into hospital as she couldn't take the pain anymore at home. We were very upset, even tho we knew this was coming, for a brief moment i thought about eating a whole load of rubbish food or having a huge meal off plan. I didn't but I haven't felt like that for a while. I guess it was just an old 'bell' going off. Familiar feelings, familiar habbits.

So I have another 5 weeks at least on CD...seems like a long time, lucky for me I enjoy it. xxx

Oh and......Greeneyes..... would you believe my silk dress and cardi went into the sale and instead of £140, I'd now only get £40 if I exchange! So i'll see the lady about altering it, may need to get it completly re-shaped. How rubbish. If not it'll go on ebay :(

I always found it so hard to buy dresses that fit me and now having tried on loads I have so much choice. I never believed that I'd be a size 10 (or a size 8 in that particular dress). They cant get hold of a size 8 to change for me!!! ah well. That was an expensive loss but I'd rather have lost this 30lbs and £100 than still be 30 lbs overweight and have the dress fitting perfect lol xxx

Sorry to hear about your aunt honey but well done resisting that little devil in your head that will never go away unless you tell him to sternly!!! Heres hoping you have a good loss this week to go with the ace feeling of being a size 10 woooohoooo!!!!!!xxx

Back